Bike Cafe · Public discussion

The weather here is cool and rainy....

Started by 64Paramount · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,583 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
5 October 2009
Last activity
5 October 2009
Original author
64Paramount
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,583
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. ...and I didn't want to ride outside.

    So, I decided to ride our OrbiTrek, which I hadn't used since late Spring. I put the arm levers in the stationary position, which is normal for me since I only want to work my legs.

    I rode for 1 hour and little over 15 miles, changing the resistence so I'd peak about midway and then taper off.

    I couldn't believe it, when I got off and walked, my legs were shaking.

    That really surprised me as I thought I was in much better condition now than I was in the Spring.

    Maybe it just uses different muscles and isn't a good trainer for cycling. 😕

    I always knew it wasn't exactly the same, now I'm wondering if it's even close.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.