General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

The USA killing Iraqi's

Started by The Bill Rodgers · · Last activity · 47 posts · 989 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
9 October 2005
Last activity
20 October 2005
Original author
The Bill Rodgers
Posts
47
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
989
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 47
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. So let me get this right. In order to stop Saddam from killing his
    people, we are killing them instead, and adding thousands of our own
    soldiers too? Wow! That's wonderful logic.

  2. What does this have to do with nudism?

  3. Jeff Jenson said:

    What does this have to do with nudism?

    yeah, I choose not to get involved with politics also. Keep politics
    out as this is not the forum for this issue!! There are plenty other
    sites for that purpose.

    Regards...

  4. Jeff Jenson said:

    What does this have to do with nudism?

    GWB always issues his "kill orders" while naked.

  5. that is up to the moderator of this forum to make this determination.

  6. Quoted message said:

    that is up to the moderator of this forum to make this determination.

    But I am the moderator.

  7. The Bill Rodgers said:
    Quoted message said:

    that is up to the moderator of this forum to make this determination.

    But I am the moderator.

    LOL...Okay, cool. How's it going with you?

  8. Quoted message said:

    LOL...Okay, cool. How's it going with you?

    THAT'S IT, YOU'RE BANNED FOR LIFE!

  9. The insurgents being killed in Iraq are not Iraqi citizens, they are Muslim
    fanatics from all over the middle east. The Americans that are serving their
    country in the Armed Forces do so as volunteers. They know what they are
    facing, and they know why being there is important.

    How about keeping your posts in this NG to the subject of nude recreation,
    something Islam forbids?
    Bill S in AZ

    "The Bill Rodgers" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    So let me get this right. In order to stop Saddam from killing his
    people, we are killing them instead, and adding thousands of our own
    soldiers too? Wow! That's wonderful logic.

  10. "Bill S" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:d_72f.12411$fE5.3737@fed1read06...

    Quoted message said:

    The insurgents being killed in Iraq are not Iraqi citizens, they are
    Muslim fanatics from all over the middle east. The Americans that are
    serving their country in the Armed Forces do so as volunteers. They know
    what they are facing, and they know why being there is important.

    How about keeping your posts in this NG to the subject of nude recreation,
    something Islam forbids?
    Bill S in AZ


    Ok, I see your point and that we should all now stick to the topic of nude
    recreation. Personally I don't mind and the subject seems interesting . . .
    but I'm not sure if the rest of us in mfw would be able to do this. Can we
    occasionally talk about weights and fitness?

  11. Bill S said:

    The insurgents being killed in Iraq are not Iraqi citizens,

    And they are killing Iraqi's along with us, and Our bombs arre/were
    killing thousands of woman and children too. In fact hundreds of
    innocent civilians have died for each *terrorist* our bombs kill. See
    http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm

    Quoted message said:

    they are Muslim
    fanatics from all over the middle east. The Americans that are serving their
    country in the Armed Forces do so as volunteers.

    Most are fat, beer-bellied idiots who thought they ripping off tax
    payers with their "one weekend a month, drinking beer in the woods"
    job.

    Quoted message said:

    They know what they are
    facing, and they know why being there is important.

    No, they know they had no choice but to become participants in an
    illegal, immoral war.

  12. I will reply to this nonsense once than ignore this jerk.

    The Bill Rodgers said:
    Bill S said:

    The insurgents being killed in Iraq are not Iraqi citizens,

    And they are killing Iraqi's along with us, and Our bombs are/were
    killing thousands of woman and children too. In fact hundreds of
    innocent civilians have died for each *terrorist* our bombs kill. See
    http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm

    Quoted message said:

    they are Muslim
    fanatics from all over the middle east. The Americans that are serving their
    country in the Armed Forces do so as volunteers.

    Some of the people fighting the U.S. aren't even Muslims they just like
    to fight in the U.S. they would be called Soldiers of Fortune.

    Quoted message said:


    Most are fat, beer-bellied idiots who thought they were ripping off tax
    payers with their "one weekend a month, drinking beer in the woods"
    job.

    One weekend a month is the National Guard, when I was in the Service I
    knew very few people who were not in good shape and the National
    guard/Coast guard people I knew were also in pretty good shape
    physically.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    They know what they are
    facing, and they know why being there is important.

    I knew why I was where I was sent and we went with Pride.

    Quoted message said:


    No, they know they had no choice but to become participants in an
    illegal, immoral war.

    There is no functioning Draft in effect at this time the people who
    enlisted in the Military at this time did so with the understanding
    that there was the possiblity that they may receive Orders to fight a
    War that they may not agree with.
    Any who went in with any different belief were as delusional as TBR is.

    TBR obviously knows nothing about the Military or the War in Iraq.
    Even with one-eye I see better than this [censored].

  13. "One-Eyed [censored]" <[email hidden]> wrote in message >

    Quoted message said:


    You're named after a penis!

    hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

  14. The Bill Rodgers said:

    "One-Eyed [censored]" <[email hidden]> wrote in message >

    Quoted message said:


    You're named after a penis!

    hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

    I choose a screen-name that shows I have a sense of humor.
    You on the otherhand choose to use "The Bill Rodgers" to hide the fact
    that you are a real [censored].

  15. David said:

    "Bill S" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:d_72f.12411$fE5.3737@fed1read06...

    Quoted message said:

    The insurgents being killed in Iraq are not Iraqi citizens, they are
    Muslim fanatics from all over the middle east. The Americans that are
    serving their country in the Armed Forces do so as volunteers. They know
    what they are facing, and they know why being there is important.

    How about keeping your posts in this NG to the subject of nude recreation,
    something Islam forbids?
    Bill S in AZ

    Ok, I see your point and that we should all now stick to the topic of nude
    recreation. Personally I don't mind and the subject seems interesting . . .
    but I'm not sure if the rest of us in mfw would be able to do this. Can we
    occasionally talk about weights and fitness?

    That would be a feat all its own.

    Ryan

  16. "One-Eyed [censored]" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    The Bill Rodgers said:

    "One-Eyed [censored]" <[email hidden]> wrote in message >

    Quoted message said:


    You're named after a penis!

    hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

    I choose a screen-name that shows I have a sense of humor.
    You on the otherhand choose to use "The Bill Rodgers" to hide the fact
    that you are a real [censored].


    I'm the [censored] you're afraid of.

    http://tinypic.com/eg97xs.jpg

  17. "Ryan Case" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    David said:

    "Bill S" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:d_72f.12411$fE5.3737@fed1read06...

    Quoted message said:

    The insurgents being killed in Iraq are not Iraqi citizens, they are
    Muslim fanatics from all over the middle east. The Americans that are
    serving their country in the Armed Forces do so as volunteers. They know
    what they are facing, and they know why being there is important.

    How about keeping your posts in this NG to the subject of nude
    recreation, something Islam forbids?
    Bill S in AZ

    Ok, I see your point and that we should all now stick to the topic of
    nude recreation. Personally I don't mind and the subject seems
    interesting . . . but I'm not sure if the rest of us in mfw would be
    able to do this. Can we occasionally talk about weights and fitness?

    That would be a feat all its own.

    Ryan

    Ha ha! (At least I'm not a bookeeper pretending to be an athlete)

  18. yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the logic is ther.....thats for sure...WE FIGHT TO
    LIVE IN PEACE

    aint gonna happen

  19. On 9 Oct 2005 13:44:39 -0700, "wrongway" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    LIVE IN PEACE

    aint gonna happen

    We'll be lucky if China doesn't nuke us, the minute this arehole
    launches a nuke at Iran or NK. China will whip our asses faster than
    you can light a fart. That's not even considering the terrorism we
    will endure for the next 100 years.

  20. ooo i can light it up FAST and its BIG.......u should see me doing that
    😄

    there used to be a funny macromedia flash movie on the net
    somewhere.....in the end it was like this......."and the 25 survivors
    greet the liberators"

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.