Road Cycling · Public discussion

The Offical Time 4am ET Sat 8/5/06

Started by Tom Nakashima · · Last activity · 12 posts · 546 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
4 August 2006
Last activity
5 August 2006
Original author
Tom Nakashima
Posts
12
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
546
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–12 of 12
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I guess when we wake up tomorrow morning everyone will know the truth.
    I'm sort of dreading tomorrow.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14059185/
    -tom

  2. Tom Nakashima said:

    I guess when we wake up tomorrow morning everyone will know the truth.

    Nah! whatever the outcome there will be huge numbers of posts
    explaining why whatever is announced isn't the truth.

  3. Tom Nakashima said:

    I guess when we wake up tomorrow morning everyone will know the truth.
    I'm sort of dreading tomorrow.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14059185/
    -tom

    I guess the lab workers really want to get on with their vacations.

  4. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Tom Nakashima said:

    I guess when we wake up tomorrow morning everyone will know the truth.
    I'm sort of dreading tomorrow.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14059185/
    -tom

    I guess the lab workers really want to get on with their vacations.


    Some of them may even have a besoin de velo.

  5. Quoted message said:
    Tom Nakashima said:

    I guess when we wake up tomorrow morning everyone will know the truth.
    I'm sort of dreading tomorrow.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14059185/
    -tom

    I guess the lab workers really want to get on with their vacations.

    Whoops. That was 5AM eastern.

  6. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Quoted message said:
    Tom Nakashima said:

    I guess when we wake up tomorrow morning everyone will know the truth.
    I'm sort of dreading tomorrow.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14059185/
    -tom

    I guess the lab workers really want to get on with their vacations.

    Whoops. That was 5AM eastern.

    Whoops you're right, 5am ET, sorry about that, good thing I'm not checking
    sample "B"
    -tom

  7. Tom Nakashima said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Quoted message said:

    Tom Nakashima wrote:
    > I guess when we wake up tomorrow morning everyone will know the truth.
    > I'm sort of dreading tomorrow.
    > http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14059185/
    > -tom

    I guess the lab workers really want to get on with their vacations.

    Whoops. That was 5AM eastern.

    Whoops you're right, 5am ET, sorry about that, good thing I'm not checking
    sample "B"
    -tom


    Actually the headline changed. It first said 4 and now 5

  8. gds said:
    Tom Nakashima said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    [email hidden] wrote:
    > Tom Nakashima wrote:
    > > I guess when we wake up tomorrow morning everyone will know the truth.
    > > I'm sort of dreading tomorrow.
    > > http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14059185/
    > > -tom
    >
    > I guess the lab workers really want to get on with their vacations.

    Whoops. That was 5AM eastern.

    Whoops you're right, 5am ET, sorry about that, good thing I'm not checking
    sample "B"
    -tom


    Actually the headline changed. It first said 4 and now 5

    Would SOMEONE please tell me what time it is? I need to know!

    Froid

  9. I find it amazing that the lab hasn't yet leaked it to L'Equipe.

    -ilan

    Tom Nakashima said:

    I guess when we wake up tomorrow morning everyone will know the truth.
    I'm sort of dreading tomorrow.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14059185/
    -tom

  10. Quoted message said:

    I guess when we wake up tomorrow morning everyone will know the truth.
    I'm sort of dreading tomorrow.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14059185/
    -tom

    The only "truth" we'll know is that the "B" sample shows the same results as
    the "A" sample. If it were otherwise, I'd be very surprised and suspect
    something's very wrong.

    "Truth" will ironically be the victim in this whole mess. The longer this
    goes on, the less sure people will be about anything that could be agreed
    upon as the "truth."

    --Mike Jacoubowsky
    Chain Reaction Bicycles
    www.ChainReaction.com
    Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

    "Tom Nakashima" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I guess when we wake up tomorrow morning everyone will know the truth.
    I'm sort of dreading tomorrow.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14059185/
    -tom

  11. Actually, it's going to be at 5 am EDT, according to L'Equipe:
    http://www.lequipe.fr/Cyclisme/20060804_161529Dev.html
    You can trust them, since they already know the results of the test.

    -ilan

    Tom Nakashima said:

    I guess when we wake up tomorrow morning everyone will know the truth.
    I'm sort of dreading tomorrow.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14059185/
    -tom

  12. in 520796 20060804 224212 'Froid Landis said:

    Would SOMEONE please tell me what time it is? I need to know!

    0900 GMT / UTC

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.