Keith <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:Well I've got two:
- "LA never tested positive' - not true, he tested positive in 1999,
but the tour organizers who realized the TdF would probably be dead
one year after the Festina scandal if the yellow jersey recovering
from cancer was caught, were only too happy to buy a backdated
prescirption
- "Ullrich didn't wait for me" - so how come Hamilton was seen waving
his little fists in the air, when he had been previously dropped by
Ullrich and got dropped again immediately aferwards. I think it's safe
to say that tomorrow Ullrich won't be waiting for Armstrong again,
whether he's clumsy and hits a spectator again or not.
who's next?
LA never tested positive! There were traces of a corticol steriod in
his blood. They were below the limit, and also backed up by a script
for his doctor for saddle sore cream and by the half used cream tube
in his room. It was a CORTICOL STERIOD not an ANABOLIC, any how
suggests that these two substances could be mistaken for each other as
an idiot (see Ms. O'reilly).
HE never said "Ullrich didn't wait for me". He said " I am not so sure
Ullrich waited". I would also point out that if you can't figure out
the difference between an opinion and a lie you are as big an idiot as
Ms. O'reilly. Whom has read doesn't know the difference between a
anabolic steriod and an corticol steriod, how long corticol steriods
persist in the blood and has read to many mystery novels (why the dark
parking lot, why not just drop them by his house? she was his massage
therabist it's not like they couldn't be seen togehter!).
People annoy the hell out of me. I think Chris Horner is on drugs,
That is why he couldn't cut it in Europe because with tighter drug
controls he could be as doped up, so he back the US where he doesn't
get tested as much. He also clearly was stronger than McCartney, adn
"threw" olympic trial because he knew he would fail the drug test!
there you go! I proved it. You heard it here first RBR poster PROVES
that Horner is on drugs!
You poeple disgust me.