Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

The More Things Change The More They Stay The Same

Started by Bill Wheeler · · Last activity · 1 post · 957 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
3 March 2003
Last activity
3 March 2003
Original author
Bill Wheeler
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
957
Views / 30 days
2

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. SA Troll, Dave's Humping....everyone, a few good RR's, Idaho looks pleasing....And I was worried I'd
    miss something in AMB.

    MTB content: As I was leaving Deep Creek MD, Wisp was putting on their First Annual Winter
    Triathlon. I got to see a few hardcore riders ascending Marsh Hill road. The conditions were 38
    degrees F and rain. All the riders were riding some type of MTB, that part looked fun. Nothing like
    a little salt and ash in your face at 38 degrees F.

    Funny thing though, the "Tri" athlon "Tri" meaning three(3) consisted of seven (7) separate events

    ???whatever???

    triath.com030302.asp

    Peace, Bill

    The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
    an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    :-]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.