Wanna keep your pride and joy,
Install a state of the art, manually operated, technologically challenged bike security system. Don't say we didn't warn you. . .
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Bike Cafe · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Wanna keep your pride and joy,
Install a state of the art, manually operated, technologically challenged bike security system. Don't say we didn't warn you. . .
Our competitor's products are not as secure. . .
Not even close. . .
oh, the horror....
ROFL
nyc is horrible..
they just break your bike..
u com eback to bent rims and cracked frames..
even more painful if u ask me
Quoted post said:Originally posted by Ratty
Not even close. . .
Is there NO shame ..
Quoted post said:Originally posted by Susan Repp
Is there NO shame ..
er, no Maam
Tell me something I don't know Mr. Ratty .. dang they would take the shirt off ya back wouldn't they!
Quoted post said:Originally posted by Susan Repp
Tell me something I don't know Mr. Ratty .. dang they would take the shirt off ya back wouldn't they!
I would take the shirt off your back hehehe. Here goes another thread 😄
Oh, Ms Less'go. You're being summoned. . .😄
Quoted post said:Originally posted by Ratty
I would take the shirt off your back hehehe. Here goes another thread 😄
Oh, Ms Less'go. You're being summoned. . .😄
Moi?
Quoted post said:Originally posted by less'go
Moi?
Oui,
It's time to take another thread on a fantastical tangent to the point where no-one can remember what the original thread was about.
er, what was this thread about again?
Judging from the photos, something about bicycle bondage, was it not?
I'm sorry, I'm short for material, here, when i think of something clever I'll be back.
Quoted post said:Originally posted by less'go
Judging from the photos, something about bicycle bondage, was it not?
I'm sorry, I'm short for material, here, when i think of something clever I'll be back.
Ahh yes, that must be it. The sexy waxing twins in black latex. Focus Ratty, FOCUS!!! 😄
Whooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, weilding the wax AND wearing latex .. could get a wee bit dangerous .. I don't think our Mr. Ratty needs to be tied down .. a willing participant don't you think - I could always bring in a spare towel couldn't I?!?!?
What? No chains??🙄
Quoted post said:Originally posted by Susan Repp
Whooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, weilding the wax AND wearing latex .. could get a wee bit dangerous .. I don't think our Mr. Ratty needs to be tied down .. a willing participant don't you think - I could always bring in a spare towel couldn't I?!?!?
Yes, you could bring along a towel. 😉
Do they make latex cycling shorts? I think they may squeak a bit.
Oh, yeh chains .. latex cycling shorts .. you wouldn't need "glide" would you .. oooooeeeer!
Quoted post said:Originally posted by Susan Repp
Oh, yeh chains .. latex cycling shorts .. you wouldn't need "glide" would you .. oooooeeeer!
What about rider security? Will I have to tie you up? Under lock and chain?
You betcha .. I wouldn't want to be whipped away unawares would I .. water, water ..
(psssssssssssttttttt where is THIS thread going ehh, ehh?!?!) - will we get a right telling off?!?!?
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.