Road Cycling · Public discussion

The best strategy in biathlon...

Started by Stu Fleming · · Last activity · 6 posts · 438 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
25 October 2006
Last activity
26 October 2006
Original author
Stu Fleming
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
438
Views / 30 days
9

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. ....is to shoot the two guys ahead of you and do the penalty loop twice.

    http://artchina.free.fr/items/littleimages/velosfulsils.jpg

  2. Stu Fleming said:

    ...is to shoot the two guys ahead of you and do the penalty loop twice.

    http://artchina.free.fr/items/littleimages/velosfulsils.jpg

    I think I found my new desktop.

    Ron

  3. RonSonic said:
    Stu Fleming said:

    ...is to shoot the two guys ahead of you and do the penalty loop twice.

    http://artchina.free.fr/items/littleimages/velosfulsils.jpg

    I think I found my new desktop.

    Ron

    Dear Ron,

    It seems unfair that the passenger gets a rifle with a bayonet, while
    the rider doing all the work is stuck with an inferior no-bayonet
    weapon.

    Cheers,

    Carl Fogel

  4. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Stu Fleming said:

    ...is to shoot the two guys ahead of you and do the penalty loop twice.

    http://artchina.free.fr/items/littleimages/velosfulsils.jpg

    Ask not for whom the bell tolls

    --
    Michael Press

  5. Quoted message said:


    RonSonic said:
    Stu Fleming said:

    ...is to shoot the two guys ahead of you and do the penalty loop twice.

    http://artchina.free.fr/items/littleimages/velosfulsils.jpg

    I think I found my new desktop.

    Ron

    Dear Ron,

    It seems unfair that the passenger gets a rifle with a bayonet, while
    the rider doing all the work is stuck with an inferior no-bayonet
    weapon.

    It ensures vigorous pedaling.

    Ron

  6. In article
    <[email hidden]
    m>,

    Michael Press said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    Stu Fleming said:

    ...is to shoot the two guys ahead of you and do the penalty loop twice.

    http://artchina.free.fr/items/littleimages/velosfulsils.jpg

    Ask not for whom the bell tolls

    Am I the only one who took the shiny disk on the bars
    for a ringer?

    --
    Michael Press

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.