General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

The $50,000 Two Pound Diet Challenge

Started by \Mu · · Last activity · 19 posts · 657 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
30 June 2003
Last activity
10 August 2003
Original author
\Mu
Posts
19
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
657
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–19 of 19
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size

  1. Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Here's one that meets your criteria.

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

    On 29 Jun 2003 17:52:05 GMT, [email hidden] (Beverly Erlebacher)

    Quoted message said:

    Hmm. If you enroll 100 obese people in this program, how many lose a
    substantial amount of weight?

    Every single one that stays on the 2 pound limitation, guaranteed.

    MOF, I'll put up $10,000, and pay it, to anyone who does not lose
    weight on the TPD under Dr. Chung's supervision.

    Quoted message said:

    If you can show that a substantial fraction of people who use your diet
    are able to achieve normal weight and maintain it for several years,
    you've really got something there.

    I have nothing, The TPDiet is Chung's.

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

    Quoted message said:

    I eagerly await the long term results of your method published in a
    refereed journal. Wait! You say on your web page that you will never
    do that. So all we have is "Mu's" bare word that "Chung's" 2 pound diet
    works far better than any other for permanent weight loss *in practice*
    not just in theory -

    Take the challenge. Can't you use $10,000?

    Ok, how about $50,000? I'll make it $50,000 and you can supply the
    obese person of your choice. Even you.

  2. Mack said:

    If even one
    diabetic suffers any problems after following his advise, they have a
    clear cut case for malpractice and will get their 50,000 plus a hell
    of a lot more. assuming the net cardio doc even has malpractice
    insurance.

    You're smoking too much dope these days, mack.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Ok, how about $50,000? I'll make it $50,000 and you can supply the
    obese person of your choice. Even you.

    $50,000 of monopoly money and a real $1.50 will get you a cup of
    coffee.

    Oh, very real money held in very real escrow under very real
    guidelines drawn up by very real attorneys, mack.

    You in or out?

    Or do you waste our time expressing your sentiments with nothing more
    than.....an opinion.

    Me? I put my money where my mouth is. Do you?

  3. ""Mu" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    MOF, I'll put up $10,000, and pay it, to anyone who does not lose
    weight on the TPD under Dr. Chung's supervision.

    Starve and loose weight. Big deal.

    How 'bout putting up some money on how many of these people quit that diet
    simply because they are totally miserable after a couple of days. It only
    works if people can stick with it.

    The problem with most overweight people is that they can't stop eating (for
    whatever reason). Chung's diet won't work because these people (I, among
    them) want to keep eating. If it was as simple as "eat less," we'd have no
    obese people.

    With Atkins, my cravings and desires are satisfied, I am happy and I've lost
    over 5% of my body weight in one month.

  4. On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:41:08 -0400, "\"Mu"
    <[email hidden]> wrote:

    [snip]

    Quoted message said:

    Me? I put my money where my mouth is. Do you?

    You mu st look funny with $ bills sticking out of yer [censored]
    then.

    Stupid [censored].

    Diagnosed 20/03/03 Type II D&E + Metformin + Gliclazide

  5. On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 14:27:49 -0400, ".."

    louisDOTjezsikATarinsoDOTcom said:

    Starve and loose weight. Big deal.

    How 'bout putting up some money on how many of these people quit that diet
    simply because they are totally miserable after a couple of days.

    ok.

    How much?

    Quoted message said:

    The problem with most overweight people is that they can't stop eating (for
    whatever reason). Chung's diet won't work because these people (I, among
    them) want to keep eating. If it was as simple as "eat less," we'd have no
    obese people.

    It's not that simple and, obviously, you have not read the website,
    have you?

  6. ""Mu" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    How 'bout putting up some money on how many of these people quit that


    diet

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    simply because they are totally miserable after a couple of days.

    ok.

    How much?

    I don't care, Mu, it's your money. How much money are you willing to lose?
    It doesn't mater; as you're a blowhard, unable to propose a legitimate test,
    you can keep arm-waving for weeks and weeks. If Chung's diet was as good as
    you seem to believe, you'd be investing your money in it rather than hanging
    out in support groups being a prat.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    The problem with most overweight people is that they can't stop eating


    (for

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    whatever reason). Chung's diet won't work because these people (I, among
    them) want to keep eating. If it was as simple as "eat less," we'd have


    no

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    obese people.

    It's not that simple and, obviously, you have not read the website,
    have you?

    So much for your powers of observation. With less than a thousand words, it
    only took me a few minutes. If my summary was too simple for you, let me use
    the ol' step by step approach (now, pay attention):

    1) weigh your food
    2) start eating less
    3) stop eating less when you get to 2lbs/day
    4) lose weight

    Other than some tips and obvious advice, I think that about sums up the
    diet.

    Be sure to send us a note if you find some over-eaters willing to subject
    themselves to this one.

  7. On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:07:42 -0400, ".."

    louisDOTjezsikATarinsoDOTcom said:

    ""Mu" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    How 'bout putting up some money on how many of these people quit that


    diet

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    simply because they are totally miserable after a couple of days.

    ok.

    How much?

    I don't care, Mu, it's your money. How much money are you willing to lose?

    I'm betting $50,000....in escrow.

    Quoted message said:

    It doesn't mater; as you're a blowhard, unable to propose a legitimate test,

    Most certainly can. When do you want to get started?

    I mean. let's really see who the blowhards are and who the players
    are?

    Player or blowhard?

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    It's not that simple and, obviously, you have not read the website,
    have you?

    So much for your powers of observation. With less than a thousand words, it
    only took me a few minutes. If my summary was too simple for you, let me use
    the ol' step by step approach (now, pay attention):

    1) weigh your food
    2) start eating less
    3) stop eating less when you get to 2lbs/day
    4) lose weight

    Good! when are you ready to start?

    Quoted message said:

    Be sure to send us a note if you find some over-eaters willing to subject
    themselves to this one.

    Oh, so you are a blowhard not a player.


  8. Quoted message said:

    1) weigh your food
    2) start eating less
    3) stop eating less when you get to 2lbs/day
    4) lose weight

    5) "accidentally" knock your scale off the table and break it.

  9. So, Mu, you're ready to wager a tidy sum of money on your 2lb/day diet. You
    claim you're a player. Well, let's see if you have what it takes. OK, I call
    your bluff.

    Tell me exactly how you propose to test your hypothesis that people can:

    1. Stay on your 2lbs/day diet;
    2. without a significant drop-out rate (go ahead and pick a percentage,
    we'll discuss it later);
    3. lose weight at rate equal to or faster than a low carb diet;
    4. within a reasonable time frame (open to debate).

    Naturally you'll need a control group and some method to impose a
    double-blind evaluation.

    So, there you go. Let's see if you're a blowhard or a not. Tell everyone how
    you're going to set up your experiment to prove your diet is more effective
    than Atkins. Otherwise, crawl back under the anonymous rock from whence you
    came.

  10. On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:53:50 -0400, ".." <louisDOTjezsikATarinsoDOTcom>

    Quoted message said:

    So, Mu, you're ready to wager a tidy sum of money on your 2lb/day diet. You
    claim you're a player. Well, let's see if you have what it takes. OK, I call
    your bluff.

    hehehehe

    Quoted message said:

    Tell me exactly how you propose to test your hypothesis that people can:

    1. Stay on your 2lbs/day diet;

    You come to Atlanta and stay in a place, with 7/24 bodyguard at your
    door, and follow the 2PDiet for a minimum of three months under the
    supervision of Mu/Chung.

    You must pass a thorough physical and disclose any med history and
    medications that might make you ineligible.

    Quoted message said:

    2. without a significant drop-out rate (go ahead and pick a percentage,
    we'll discuss it later);

    A dropout means you lose. Pay your hotel tab and go home.

    Quoted message said:

    3. lose weight at rate equal to or faster than a low carb diet;

    I never said that.

    Quoted message said:

    4. within a reasonable time frame (open to debate).

    See above.

    Quoted message said:

    Naturally you'll need a control group and some method to impose a
    double-blind evaluation.

    Nope, just you.

    Quoted message said:

    So, there you go. Let's see if you're a blowhard or a not.

    When you want to do this?

    Quoted message said:

    Tell everyone how
    you're going to set up your experiment to prove your diet is more effective
    than Atkins.

    Never said it was more effective than Atkins just your best shoe at a
    lifetime of weight reduction/maintenance.

    We'll get you started, you don't lose weight, you get the $50,000.

    Quoted message said:

    Otherwise, crawl back under the anonymous rock from whence you
    came.

    When you coming?

  11. "*Mu*" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    You come to Atlanta and stay in a place, with 7/24 bodyguard at your
    door, and follow the 2PDiet for a minimum of three months under the
    supervision of Mu/Chung.

    Yup, this explains why your favorite diet will never catch on. As I pointed
    out earlier, starvation is a very effective method to lose weight, but folks
    will rarely do so of their own accord.

    Quoted message said:

    A dropout means you lose. Pay your hotel tab and go home.

    Therefore a dropout means your diet can not be followed. Plain and simple. I
    diet can't work if people can't stick with it.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    3. lose weight at rate equal to or faster than a low carb diet;

    I never said that.

    So why do you criticise Atkins and low carb diets so much. Is this just a
    hobby for you?

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Naturally you'll need a control group and some method to impose a
    double-blind evaluation.

    Nope, just you.

    Ah, no background in science. One shot experiments are pretty much useless.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Tell everyone how
    you're going to set up your experiment to prove your diet is more


    effective

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    than Atkins.

    Never said it was more effective than Atkins just your best shoe at a
    lifetime of weight reduction/maintenance.

    If it's not more effective than Atkins, and since it's more difficult than
    Atkins (with the armed guards and all), I think you'll have a difficult time
    convincing me, or anyone else, that it's my best shot at weight reduction
    and maintenance.

    Of course, that won't stop you from trying, being the effective persuader
    you are.

  12. Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    You come to Atlanta and stay in a place, with 7/24 bodyguard at your
    door, and follow the 2PDiet for a minimum of three months under the
    supervision of Mu/Chung.

    On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:41:59 -0400, ".." <louisDOTjezsikATarinsoDOTcom>

    Quoted message said:

    Yup, this explains why your favorite diet will never catch on. As I pointed
    out earlier, starvation is a very effective method to lose weight, but folks
    will rarely do so of their own accord.

    See if you can hang with me for a minute.

    this is not a test. We don't need a study to know what we see our
    patients and clients doing right in front of our eyes.

    This is a bet. either you take it, like you said you were, or [censored].

    I am putting my money where my mouth is. You can make $50,000 if you
    "beat the diet".

    Very simple.

    In or out?

    Quoted message said:

    So why do you criticise Atkins and low carb diets so much.

    Because the failure rates are astronomically high. What other reason
    would you need?

    Quoted message said:

    If the TPDi s not more effective than Atkins, and since it's more difficult than
    Atkins (with the armed guards and all), I think you'll have a difficult time
    convincing me, or anyone else, that it's my best shot at weight reduction
    and maintenance.

    Makes me no nevermind how you mistreat your body.

    Quoted message said:

    Of course, that won't stop you from trying, being the effective persuader
    you are.

    See above. I am not here to persuade anyone.

  13. "*Mu*" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    So why do you criticise Atkins and low carb diets so much.

    Because the failure rates are astronomically high. What other reason
    would you need?

    Astronomically high? Ha, ha! I suppose you have some research to back this
    up? What other reasons would you need to criticize Atkins? I guess YOU
    don't. How 'bout having some of your successful dieters tell us of their
    successes rather than us listen to you rage in the wind?

    I have no doubt your 2lb/day starvation diet will make people lose weight,
    just as I have no doubt a 1000 calorie/day diet will do the same thing. The
    clincher is whether or not your subjects will stick with the diet. If you
    have to put an armed guard at the door to keep your "patients" from
    cheating, well, let's just say you ain't gettin' rich any time soon, pal.

    Hell, I can come up with a diet that will make people lose weight too. In
    fact I already have. It's called the "Wilderness Safari Diet" (TM). After a
    bit of survival training, you're dropped into the middle of a warm, dry,
    savannah plain, about 500 square kilometres of uninhabited land. It's fenced
    off. You must survive for three months using only your wits, a small knife,
    various articles of personal effects, a small supply of food and a map to
    the water holes. Oh, and the park is inhabited by several prides of lions
    .... just to keep you motivated.

    There you go, a diet as effective as the 2lbs/day starvation diet. Heck,
    it's more effective! Running from them lions works your cardiovascular
    system! Bonus! Furthermore, guaranteed zero drop outs!

    That's only just the beginning. I imagine a few more that would work, too.
    There's the "Mermaid Diet" (TM) where you can only eat raw fish, that you
    catch yourself, with your bare teeth. There's the "Parisian Runway Model's
    Diet" (TM) but its a bit controversial as the participant must circumvent a
    few pesky drug enforcement laws. Then there's the "Hannibal Lectur Diet"
    (TM) where you can only eat ... well, I don't want to give too much away,
    but let's just say it's very similar to the "Alive! Diet" (TM) and the
    "Lifeboat Diet" (TM). And I won't even mention the "Nazi Concentration Camp
    Diet" (TM).

  14. *Mu* said:


    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    >So why do you criticise Atkins and low carb diets so much.

    Because the failure rates are astronomically high. What other reason
    would you need?

    On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:05:18 -0400, ".."

    louisDOTjezsikATarinsoDOTcom said:

    Astronomically high? Ha, ha! I suppose you have some research to back this
    up?

    Sure do.

    And yet... And yet... The silence is nearly deafening. Anybody seen any
    evidence around here. I think Mu the fish boner might have misplaced it.
    Please help him. He needs it. Needs...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    What other reasons would you need to criticize Atkins?

    That one is all I need although there are many, many others.

    Still awfully silent, I'd say. Sounds like talk for the sake of talk.
    Post to see words on a screen.

    No information. Just more silence...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I have no doubt your 2lb/day starvation diet will make people lose weight,

    Oh, so that's why you won't take up the $50,000 challenge. And here I
    thot you were braindead.

    Right. You set conditions that are beyond absurd and wonder why he won't
    take you up on your (I really believe it's real) diet "experiment?" I
    really like your sincerity. I bet you're a virgin, right?

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Hell, I can come up with a diet that will make people lose weight too.

    Go for it.

    Quoted message said:

    In
    fact I already have. It's called the "Wilderness Safari Diet" (TM). After a
    bit of survival training, you're dropped into the middle of a warm, dry,
    savannah plain....

    That's realistic.

    This is your criticism? You of the floppy shoes, lack of scientific
    evidence, and big red wig? Realistic is a word in your vocabulary...?

    There goes another irony meter...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    That's only just the beginning. I imagine a few more that would work, too.
    There's the "Mermaid Diet" (TM) where you can only eat raw fish, that you
    catch yourself, with your bare teeth.......

    <snipped bunch of ranting and ridiculous bleating>

    Oh, maybe you are braindead.

    Or maybe you deal with all funny and serious demolitions of your silly
    Two-Pound Diet with smokescreens like this. Hilarious. I like it even
    better than when you squirt seltzer down your pants...

    Pastorio

  15. Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    >So why do you criticise Atkins and low carb diets so much.

    Because the failure rates are astronomically high. What other reason
    would you need?

    Astronomically high? Ha, ha! I suppose you have some research to back


    this

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    up?

    Sure do.

    Naturarly, you don't offer any evidence of this research. Very typical of
    you.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    What other reasons would you need to criticize Atkins?

    That one is all I need although there are many, many others.

    Many, many, eh? Well, list seven of them, then.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I have no doubt your 2lb/day starvation diet will make people lose


    weight,

    Quoted message said:


    Oh, so that's why you won't take up the $50,000 challenge. And here I
    thot you were braindead.

    Pfft, here's a $50,000 challenge for you: I'll bet you can't hold your
    breath underwater for ten minutes. I'll hold you down until the ten minutes
    are up. Can you rise to the challenge? Are you a *player* or a pretender?

    No, I didn't think so.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    That's only just the beginning. I imagine a few more that would work,


    too.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    There's the "Mermaid Diet" (TM) where you can only eat raw fish, that you
    catch yourself, with your bare teeth.......

    <snipped bunch of ranting and ridiculous bleating>

    How interesting; that's how most folks describe your posts.

    Quoted message said:

    Oh, maybe you are braindead.

    Or just have a sense of humor.

  16. On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:19:52 -0400, ".."

    louisDOTjezsikATarinsoDOTcom said:

    Pfft, here's a $50,000 challenge for you: I'll bet you can't hold your
    breath underwater for ten minutes. I'll hold you down until the ten minutes
    are up. Can you rise to the challenge? Are you a *player* or a pretender?

    $50,000 for you to come to Atlanta ad "beat" the 2PDiet.

    Last offer.

    In or out?

  17. ".." <louisDOTjezsikATarinsoDOTcom> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    "*Mu*" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    So why do you criticise Atkins and low carb diets so much.

    Because the failure rates are astronomically high. What other reason
    would you need?

    Astronomically high? Ha, ha! I suppose you have some research to back this
    up? What other reasons would you need to criticize Atkins? I guess YOU
    don't. How 'bout having some of your successful dieters tell us of their
    successes rather than us listen to you rage in the wind?

    I have no doubt your 2lb/day starvation diet will make people lose weight,
    just as I have no doubt a 1000 calorie/day diet will do the same thing. The
    clincher is whether or not your subjects will stick with the diet. If you
    have to put an armed guard at the door to keep your "patients" from
    cheating, well, let's just say you ain't gettin' rich any time soon, pal.

    Hell, I can come up with a diet that will make people lose weight too. In
    fact I already have. It's called the "Wilderness Safari Diet" (TM). After a
    bit of survival training, you're dropped into the middle of a warm, dry,
    savannah plain, about 500 square kilometres of uninhabited land. It's fenced
    off. You must survive for three months using only your wits, a small knife,
    various articles of personal effects, a small supply of food and a map to
    the water holes. Oh, and the park is inhabited by several prides of lions
    ... just to keep you motivated.

    There you go, a diet as effective as the 2lbs/day starvation diet. Heck,
    it's more effective! Running from them lions works your cardiovascular
    system! Bonus! Furthermore, guaranteed zero drop outs!

    That's only just the beginning. I imagine a few more that would work, too.
    There's the "Mermaid Diet" (TM) where you can only eat raw fish, that you
    catch yourself, with your bare teeth. There's the "Parisian Runway Model's
    Diet" (TM) but its a bit controversial as the participant must circumvent a
    few pesky drug enforcement laws. Then there's the "Hannibal Lectur Diet"
    (TM) where you can only eat ... well, I don't want to give too much away,
    but let's just say it's very similar to the "Alive! Diet" (TM) and the
    "Lifeboat Diet" (TM). And I won't even mention the "Nazi Concentration Camp
    Diet" (TM).

    Hey There, You are absolutely so damn funny! You made my day. Bluestockings

  18. everyone already knows that Mu is nothing more than a troll, please
    stop cross posting this stuff and giving him the attention he so
    desperately seeks.

    On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:05:18 -0400, ".."

    louisDOTjezsikATarinsoDOTcom said:

    "*Mu*" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    So why do you criticise Atkins and low carb diets so much.

    Because the failure rates are astronomically high. What other reason
    would you need?

    Astronomically high? Ha, ha! I suppose you have some research to back this
    up? What other reasons would you need to criticize Atkins? I guess YOU
    don't. How 'bout having some of your successful dieters tell us of their
    successes rather than us listen to you rage in the wind?

    I have no doubt your 2lb/day starvation diet will make people lose weight,
    just as I have no doubt a 1000 calorie/day diet will do the same thing. The
    clincher is whether or not your subjects will stick with the diet. If you
    have to put an armed guard at the door to keep your "patients" from
    cheating, well, let's just say you ain't gettin' rich any time soon, pal.

    Hell, I can come up with a diet that will make people lose weight too. In
    fact I already have. It's called the "Wilderness Safari Diet" (TM). After a
    bit of survival training, you're dropped into the middle of a warm, dry,
    savannah plain, about 500 square kilometres of uninhabited land. It's fenced
    off. You must survive for three months using only your wits, a small knife,
    various articles of personal effects, a small supply of food and a map to
    the water holes. Oh, and the park is inhabited by several prides of lions
    ... just to keep you motivated.

    There you go, a diet as effective as the 2lbs/day starvation diet. Heck,
    it's more effective! Running from them lions works your cardiovascular
    system! Bonus! Furthermore, guaranteed zero drop outs!

    That's only just the beginning. I imagine a few more that would work, too.
    There's the "Mermaid Diet" (TM) where you can only eat raw fish, that you
    catch yourself, with your bare teeth. There's the "Parisian Runway Model's
    Diet" (TM) but its a bit controversial as the participant must circumvent a
    few pesky drug enforcement laws. Then there's the "Hannibal Lectur Diet"
    (TM) where you can only eat ... well, I don't want to give too much away,
    but let's just say it's very similar to the "Alive! Diet" (TM) and the
    "Lifeboat Diet" (TM). And I won't even mention the "Nazi Concentration Camp
    Diet" (TM).

  19. But is the "Nazi Concentration Camp
    Diet" kosher??

    Mack <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    everyone already knows that Mu is nothing more than a troll, please
    stop cross posting this stuff and giving him the attention he so
    desperately seeks.

    On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:05:18 -0400, ".."

    louisDOTjezsikATarinsoDOTcom said:

    "*Mu*" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    >So why do you criticise Atkins and low carb diets so much.

    Because the failure rates are astronomically high. What other reason
    would you need?

    Astronomically high? Ha, ha! I suppose you have some research to back this
    up? What other reasons would you need to criticize Atkins? I guess YOU
    don't. How 'bout having some of your successful dieters tell us of their
    successes rather than us listen to you rage in the wind?

    I have no doubt your 2lb/day starvation diet will make people lose weight,
    just as I have no doubt a 1000 calorie/day diet will do the same thing. The
    clincher is whether or not your subjects will stick with the diet. If you
    have to put an armed guard at the door to keep your "patients" from
    cheating, well, let's just say you ain't gettin' rich any time soon, pal.

    Hell, I can come up with a diet that will make people lose weight too. In
    fact I already have. It's called the "Wilderness Safari Diet" (TM). After a
    bit of survival training, you're dropped into the middle of a warm, dry,
    savannah plain, about 500 square kilometres of uninhabited land. It's fenced
    off. You must survive for three months using only your wits, a small knife,
    various articles of personal effects, a small supply of food and a map to
    the water holes. Oh, and the park is inhabited by several prides of lions
    ... just to keep you motivated.

    There you go, a diet as effective as the 2lbs/day starvation diet. Heck,
    it's more effective! Running from them lions works your cardiovascular
    system! Bonus! Furthermore, guaranteed zero drop outs!

    That's only just the beginning. I imagine a few more that would work, too.
    There's the "Mermaid Diet" (TM) where you can only eat raw fish, that you
    catch yourself, with your bare teeth. There's the "Parisian Runway Model's
    Diet" (TM) but its a bit controversial as the participant must circumvent a
    few pesky drug enforcement laws. Then there's the "Hannibal Lectur Diet"
    (TM) where you can only eat ... well, I don't want to give too much away,
    but let's just say it's very similar to the "Alive! Diet" (TM) and the
    "Lifeboat Diet" (TM). And I won't even mention the "Nazi Concentration Camp
    Diet" (TM).

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.