General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Thanks for the success stories!

Started by Kaede Nakao · · Last activity · 1 post · 290 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
25 February 2005
Last activity
25 February 2005
Original author
Kaede Nakao
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
290
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. It is really nice that people have posted their success stories.
    Inspiration is always something to find when things get rough. Or
    when you just start out into new territory. Thanks so much to
    everyone who posted their stories and their pictures.

    I am not someone who really ever thinks about my weight, and that is
    why it crept up on me so easily. Suddenly, last week, I really looked
    at myself and thought, yucko! Not what I want to see. Add to that, I
    just was not interested in life too much, easily bored, and then, last
    Sunday (five days ago), I found I was ready to focus on low carb and
    be serious.

    Additionally, I am not a person who likes to get hung up on food or
    details. I like things to be easy, and meals should be easy to fix
    and not require a lot of energy. I love to cook, and actually am not
    someone who is into fast food at all, but I cannot spend four hours
    preparing a meal. Nor do I want to obsess about every bite. Trader
    Joe's has things which make cooking low carb easy, whether prepared
    salads or marinated meats or fish. For lunches this is great.
    Leftovers are not a problem. And the days I am not working, then I
    can focus on dinner with thought to leftovers for lunch the next day
    or two.

    Tonight my husband and I are going out for dinner. Temptation! But
    steak and salad should do me well, and that is what we are both in the
    mood for.

    I have made it to day five!!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.