gabrielle said:Carla A-G said:So when are we going to be seeing a video of you riding there???
Seriously! Where are ya, Paladin?
gab
I've got some semi-epic riding planned for around the 4th of July.
Gonna redo our old route of up Duck Lake and out Twenty-Mile, and add a
new one (to me at least) called Eagles Nest, a long, high altitude
ridge ride with spectacular views, and the next day go over to Stanley
and redo Fisher Williams, (like we did last summer), but this time
after a big burn went through. If I have any gas left in the tank by
then, I'll hang with our group the next day where they have a huuuge
Sun Valley ride planned to kinda cap off the road trip. That and
trying to schedule in North Idaho with y'all, it'll be a good summer.
Gonna ride Brundage and Tamarack a few times, and our own ski hill has
some of the best riding I've ever seen in the wester U.S., anyway. My
riding buddy and I might pick up a race here or there. We'll see.
But a lot of times it's like today. Ride 45 mins in the morning, catch
an hour after work, and save the longer rides for the weekends.
CDB