General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Sugar Binge/Starting Fitday - everyone was right...

Started by nanner · · Last activity · 75 posts · 2,322 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
19 March 2005
Last activity
26 March 2005
Original author
nanner
Posts
75
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,322
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 75
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I was eating way too much food. I had portion creep and was eating cheese
    frequently as a snack. I have maintained my weightloss but was confused as
    to why I wasn't losing anymore.

    I really want to figure this out, not give up and reach my goal.

    I don't know if I should be trying to restart at Induction (i do atkins) or
    if I should investigate another plan that works a bit diffrently.

    I did South Beach when the book came out. I found the low-fat cheese thing
    to be a turn off and I had trouble controlling myself since some whole grain
    breads and fruits and oatmeal were allowed. But I did have decent results,
    about 14lbs lost - i just found I was obsessing about my next bowl of
    oatmeal (with lots of raisins and cinnamon) LOL

    I need to learn about calories. I need to watch my fat intake I guess. I
    will track with fitday. I had a really bad crash yesterday and binged on
    sugar. I ate....ok, get ready for this:

    2 cupcakes, a pack of M&Ms, 2 mini-candy bars (like halloween), a
    nutterbutter cookie, frosting in a cup mixed with shredded coconut, all the
    leftover corned beef & cabbage, Take 5 candy bar, full size Almond Joy,
    cheese danish & marble pound cake & enourmous choc. chip cookie (all from
    starbucks).

    That was my food for the day - not normal, I was in binge out of control
    mode.

    Had a normal dinner. So - I felt ready to quit, or maybe give up LC and find
    a new plan. I have such sugar addiction problems - I always end up binging.
    I have come so far and am miserable now. I feel like I am lost and like I
    know NOTHING about LC.

  2. You might as well give up if you can't figure out what carbs are, what foods
    they are in, and keep them out of your diet.

    --
    You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW

    "nanner" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I was eating way too much food. I had portion creep and was eating cheese
    frequently as a snack. I have maintained my weightloss but was confused as
    to why I wasn't losing anymore.

    I really want to figure this out, not give up and reach my goal.

    I don't know if I should be trying to restart at Induction (i do atkins)
    or if I should investigate another plan that works a bit diffrently.

    I did South Beach when the book came out. I found the low-fat cheese thing
    to be a turn off and I had trouble controlling myself since some whole
    grain breads and fruits and oatmeal were allowed. But I did have decent
    results, about 14lbs lost - i just found I was obsessing about my next
    bowl of oatmeal (with lots of raisins and cinnamon) LOL

    I need to learn about calories. I need to watch my fat intake I guess. I
    will track with fitday. I had a really bad crash yesterday and binged on
    sugar. I ate....ok, get ready for this:

    2 cupcakes, a pack of M&Ms, 2 mini-candy bars (like halloween), a
    nutterbutter cookie, frosting in a cup mixed with shredded coconut, all
    the leftover corned beef & cabbage, Take 5 candy bar, full size Almond
    Joy, cheese danish & marble pound cake & enourmous choc. chip cookie (all
    from starbucks).

    That was my food for the day - not normal, I was in binge out of control
    mode.

    Had a normal dinner. So - I felt ready to quit, or maybe give up LC and
    find a new plan. I have such sugar addiction problems - I always end up
    binging. I have come so far and am miserable now. I feel like I am lost
    and like I know NOTHING about LC.

  3. i am impressed that you read every single post on this group. I picture you
    as a really fat, Walter Hudson fat, guy stretching to see past the fat
    rolls and the crumbs and vomit on your bed-sheet toga to read newsgroups 24
    hours a day.

  4. Learn how to quote, and learn how to use Google.

    --
    You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW

    "nanner" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    i am impressed that you read every single post on this group. I picture you
    as a really fat, Walter Hudson fat, guy stretching to see past the fat
    rolls and the crumbs and vomit on your bed-sheet toga to read newsgroups 24
    hours a day.

  5. nanner said:

    I was eating way too much food. I had portion creep and was eating
    cheese frequently as a snack. I have maintained my weightloss but was
    confused as to why I wasn't losing anymore.

    Good you came to that realization. You're ready for the next step.

    Quoted message said:


    I really want to figure this out, not give up and reach my goal.

    I don't know if I should be trying to restart at Induction (i do
    atkins) or if I should investigate another plan that works a bit
    diffrently.

    No. Don't chuck what you already know. Just tweak it a bit.

    Quoted message said:


    I did South Beach when the book came out. I found the low-fat cheese
    thing to be a turn off and I had trouble controlling myself since
    some whole grain breads and fruits and oatmeal were allowed. But I
    did have decent results, about 14lbs lost - i just found I was
    obsessing about my next bowl of oatmeal (with lots of raisins and
    cinnamon) LOL

    I need to learn about calories. I need to watch my fat intake I
    guess. I will track with fitday.

    Restrict fat only to control calories. Otherwise, eat fat. Keep the
    greatest portion of your total calories from fat.

    I had a really bad crash yesterday

    Quoted message said:

    and binged on sugar. I ate....ok, get ready for this:

    2 cupcakes, a pack of M&Ms, 2 mini-candy bars (like halloween), a
    nutterbutter cookie, frosting in a cup mixed with shredded coconut,
    all the leftover corned beef & cabbage, Take 5 candy bar, full size
    Almond Joy, cheese danish & marble pound cake & enourmous choc. chip
    cookie (all from starbucks).

    That was my food for the day - not normal, I was in binge out of
    control mode.

    Had a normal dinner. So - I felt ready to quit, or maybe give up LC
    and find a new plan.

    Why? So you had a binge. BFD. You're human. It was good for your soul.
    Pick yourself up and go on.

    I have such sugar addiction problems - I always

    Quoted message said:

    end up binging. I have come so far and am miserable now. I feel like
    I am lost and like I know NOTHING about LC.

    Again, you're not perfect. What's done is done. Glad you enjoyed it. You
    can do that once in a long while. You just did. You're progress is not
    destroyed. Start again now. Start by learning to use fitday. Enter
    everything you eat into it. Remember that JC still think he is a drill
    sergeant or something.

  6. i didn't quote you for a reason

  7. "Roger Zoul" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    nanner said:

    I was eating way too much food. I had portion creep and was eating
    cheese frequently as a snack. I have maintained my weightloss but was
    confused as to why I wasn't losing anymore.

    Good you came to that realization. You're ready for the next step.

    Quoted message said:


    I really want to figure this out, not give up and reach my goal.

    I don't know if I should be trying to restart at Induction (i do
    atkins) or if I should investigate another plan that works a bit
    diffrently.

    No. Don't chuck what you already know. Just tweak it a bit.

    Quoted message said:


    I did South Beach when the book came out. I found the low-fat cheese
    thing to be a turn off and I had trouble controlling myself since
    some whole grain breads and fruits and oatmeal were allowed. But I
    did have decent results, about 14lbs lost - i just found I was
    obsessing about my next bowl of oatmeal (with lots of raisins and
    cinnamon) LOL

    I need to learn about calories. I need to watch my fat intake I
    guess. I will track with fitday.

    Restrict fat only to control calories. Otherwise, eat fat. Keep the
    greatest portion of your total calories from fat.

    I had a really bad crash yesterday

    Quoted message said:

    and binged on sugar. I ate....ok, get ready for this:

    2 cupcakes, a pack of M&Ms, 2 mini-candy bars (like halloween), a
    nutterbutter cookie, frosting in a cup mixed with shredded coconut,
    all the leftover corned beef & cabbage, Take 5 candy bar, full size
    Almond Joy, cheese danish & marble pound cake & enourmous choc. chip
    cookie (all from starbucks).

    That was my food for the day - not normal, I was in binge out of
    control mode.

    Had a normal dinner. So - I felt ready to quit, or maybe give up LC
    and find a new plan.

    Why? So you had a binge. BFD. You're human. It was good for your soul.
    Pick yourself up and go on.

    I have such sugar addiction problems - I always

    Quoted message said:

    end up binging. I have come so far and am miserable now. I feel like
    I am lost and like I know NOTHING about LC.

    Again, you're not perfect. What's done is done. Glad you enjoyed it.

    i dodn't enjoy it.

    You

    Quoted message said:

    can do that once in a long while. You just did. You're progress is not
    destroyed. Start again now. Start by learning to use fitday. Enter
    everything you eat into it. Remember that JC still think he is a drill
    sergeant or something.

  8. nanner said:

    "Roger Zoul" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    nanner said:

    I was eating way too much food. I had portion creep and was eating
    cheese frequently as a snack. I have maintained my weightloss but
    was confused as to why I wasn't losing anymore.

    Good you came to that realization. You're ready for the next step.

    Quoted message said:


    I really want to figure this out, not give up and reach my goal.

    I don't know if I should be trying to restart at Induction (i do
    atkins) or if I should investigate another plan that works a bit
    diffrently.

    No. Don't chuck what you already know. Just tweak it a bit.

    Quoted message said:


    I did South Beach when the book came out. I found the low-fat cheese
    thing to be a turn off and I had trouble controlling myself since
    some whole grain breads and fruits and oatmeal were allowed. But I
    did have decent results, about 14lbs lost - i just found I was
    obsessing about my next bowl of oatmeal (with lots of raisins and
    cinnamon) LOL

    I need to learn about calories. I need to watch my fat intake I
    guess. I will track with fitday.

    Restrict fat only to control calories. Otherwise, eat fat. Keep the
    greatest portion of your total calories from fat.

    I had a really bad crash yesterday

    Quoted message said:

    and binged on sugar. I ate....ok, get ready for this:

    2 cupcakes, a pack of M&Ms, 2 mini-candy bars (like halloween), a
    nutterbutter cookie, frosting in a cup mixed with shredded coconut,
    all the leftover corned beef & cabbage, Take 5 candy bar, full size
    Almond Joy, cheese danish & marble pound cake & enourmous choc. chip
    cookie (all from starbucks).

    That was my food for the day - not normal, I was in binge out of
    control mode.

    Had a normal dinner. So - I felt ready to quit, or maybe give up LC
    and find a new plan.

    Why? So you had a binge. BFD. You're human. It was good for your
    soul. Pick yourself up and go on.

    I have such sugar addiction problems - I always

    Quoted message said:

    end up binging. I have come so far and am miserable now. I feel like
    I am lost and like I know NOTHING about LC.

    Again, you're not perfect. What's done is done. Glad you enjoyed it.

    i dodn't enjoy it.

    Then you need to seek help.

    Quoted message said:


    You

    Quoted message said:

    can do that once in a long while. You just did. You're progress is
    not destroyed. Start again now. Start by learning to use fitday.
    Enter everything you eat into it. Remember that JC still think he
    is a drill sergeant or something.

  9. Don't let a lapse become a collapse.

    Just start again right now.

    You can choose to continue on your journey, even though you pulled over
    to the side of the road for awhile...

    Or you can sit on the side of the road and ask why?

    Or you can head back to where you began.

    I say, get back behind the wheel and move along.

    Jennifer

    nanner said:

    I was eating way too much food. I had portion creep and was eating cheese
    frequently as a snack. I have maintained my weightloss but was confused as
    to why I wasn't losing anymore.

    I really want to figure this out, not give up and reach my goal.

    I don't know if I should be trying to restart at Induction (i do atkins) or
    if I should investigate another plan that works a bit diffrently.

    I did South Beach when the book came out. I found the low-fat cheese thing
    to be a turn off and I had trouble controlling myself since some whole grain
    breads and fruits and oatmeal were allowed. But I did have decent results,
    about 14lbs lost - i just found I was obsessing about my next bowl of
    oatmeal (with lots of raisins and cinnamon) LOL

    I need to learn about calories. I need to watch my fat intake I guess. I
    will track with fitday. I had a really bad crash yesterday and binged on
    sugar. I ate....ok, get ready for this:

    2 cupcakes, a pack of M&Ms, 2 mini-candy bars (like halloween), a
    nutterbutter cookie, frosting in a cup mixed with shredded coconut, all the
    leftover corned beef & cabbage, Take 5 candy bar, full size Almond Joy,
    cheese danish & marble pound cake & enourmous choc. chip cookie (all from
    starbucks).

    That was my food for the day - not normal, I was in binge out of control
    mode.

    Had a normal dinner. So - I felt ready to quit, or maybe give up LC and find
    a new plan. I have such sugar addiction problems - I always end up binging.
    I have come so far and am miserable now. I feel like I am lost and like I
    know NOTHING about LC.

  10. X-No-Archive: yes

    "nanner" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Had a normal dinner. So - I felt ready to quit, or maybe give up LC and


    find

    Quoted message said:

    a new plan. I have such sugar addiction problems - I always end up


    binging.

    Quoted message said:

    I have come so far and am miserable now. I feel like I am lost and like I
    know NOTHING about LC.


    ==========================
    Why were these junk foods in your house to start with if you're low-carbing?
    You can't binge on garbage if it's not there!!!

    Wysong
    Age 60. Height 5'6"
    Starting date: 1/8/05
    171/ 161 / 140 lb
    Starting date LC 7/01 at 207lbs
    Stopped losing on LC 11/01 at 165lbs
    ~~<~~<~~{@ ~~<~~<~~{@ ~~<~~<~~{@

  11. X-No-Archive: yes

    "nanner" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Roger Zoul" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Again, you're not perfect. What's done is done. Glad you enjoyed it.


    ====================

    Quoted message said:

    i dodn't enjoy it.

    Then why did you do it if you weren't enjoying yourself? Sorry, but that
    makes no sense.

    Wysong
    Age 60. Height 5'6"
    Starting date: 1/8/05
    171/ 161 / 140 lb
    ~~<~~<~~{@ ~~<~~<~~{@ ~~<~~<~~{@

  12. I seem to detect an anti-fat bias. Cheese can be fine. The important thing
    is portion control. An ounce of cheese is a good thing. Inhaling a pound
    of cheese is a problem.

    In any case, we will know much more once you share some of the Fitday data.

    If you are dreaming of oatmeal, you may need to eat a little bit of
    something else to reduce your hunger.

    "nanner" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I was eating way too much food. I had portion creep and was eating cheese
    frequently as a snack. I have maintained my weightloss but was confused as
    to why I wasn't losing anymore.

    I really want to figure this out, not give up and reach my goal.

    I don't know if I should be trying to restart at Induction (i do atkins)


    or

    Quoted message said:

    if I should investigate another plan that works a bit diffrently.

    I did South Beach when the book came out. I found the low-fat cheese thing
    to be a turn off and I had trouble controlling myself since some whole


    grain

    Quoted message said:

    breads and fruits and oatmeal were allowed. But I did have decent results,
    about 14lbs lost - i just found I was obsessing about my next bowl of
    oatmeal (with lots of raisins and cinnamon) LOL

    I need to learn about calories. I need to watch my fat intake I guess. I
    will track with fitday. I had a really bad crash yesterday and binged on
    sugar. I ate....ok, get ready for this:

    2 cupcakes, a pack of M&Ms, 2 mini-candy bars (like halloween), a
    nutterbutter cookie, frosting in a cup mixed with shredded coconut, all


    the

    Quoted message said:

    leftover corned beef & cabbage, Take 5 candy bar, full size Almond Joy,
    cheese danish & marble pound cake & enourmous choc. chip cookie (all from
    starbucks).

    That was my food for the day - not normal, I was in binge out of control
    mode.

    Had a normal dinner. So - I felt ready to quit, or maybe give up LC and


    find

    Quoted message said:

    a new plan. I have such sugar addiction problems - I always end up


    binging.

    Quoted message said:

    I have come so far and am miserable now. I feel like I am lost and like I
    know NOTHING about LC.

  13. In article <[email hidden]>, "Wysong *~" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    X-No-Archive: yes

    "nanner" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Roger Zoul" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Again, you're not perfect. What's done is done. Glad you enjoyed it.


    ====================

    Quoted message said:

    i dodn't enjoy it.

    Then why did you do it if you weren't enjoying yourself? Sorry, but that
    makes no sense.

    That's exactly what I'm talking about when I say some foods cause an
    addiction-like response in some people. And then people are all "Bull,
    food isn't addictive." And I say bull to that. I've been addicted to
    drugs too, and regardless of what's going on with body and brain
    chemistry, it feels like the exact same process. Maybe the first couple
    of hits or bites you get some pleasure from it, then it's just a
    compulsion that has nothing to do with pleasure.

    Nanner, don't beat yourself up about your binge, please. Look at it
    objectively and scientifically, as one more data point about your body.
    Weight loss is a science experiment, and you are the scientist, and your
    body is the subject. You've learned that if you add sugar to your body,
    a certain reaction occurs. Maybe it sucks, maybe it's not fair, maybe
    you'll never be able to be healthy while eating like "normal" people do,
    but that's just how it is.

  14. In article <[email hidden]>, [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    I was eating way too much food. I had portion creep and was eating cheese
    frequently as a snack. I have maintained my weightloss but was confused as
    to why I wasn't losing anymore.

    I really want to figure this out, not give up and reach my goal.

    I don't know if I should be trying to restart at Induction (i do atkins) or
    if I should investigate another plan that works a bit diffrently.

    I recommend going back to induction, at least for a few days until
    ketosis kicks back in and the carb-cravings subside.

    Quoted message said:

    2 cupcakes, a pack of M&Ms, 2 mini-candy bars (like halloween), a
    nutterbutter cookie, frosting in a cup mixed with shredded coconut, all the
    leftover corned beef & cabbage, Take 5 candy bar, full size Almond Joy,
    cheese danish & marble pound cake & enourmous choc. chip cookie (all from
    starbucks).

    That was my food for the day - not normal, I was in binge out of control
    mode.

    Yeah, that's a pretty big crash, all right. Did something else going on
    in your life precipitate it? We don't need to know that, but it's
    something you might want to explore. Old habits in response to stress
    die hard.

    Quoted message said:

    Had a normal dinner. So - I felt ready to quit, or maybe give up LC and find
    a new plan. I have such sugar addiction problems - I always end up binging.
    I have come so far and am miserable now. I feel like I am lost and like I
    know NOTHING about LC.

    That's temporary, like a bruise. Hurts like hell at first, but the pain
    and discoloration usually subside in a day or so. Try not to dwell on
    the fall; instead, focus on a PLAN to pick yourself up and get right
    back on the wagon. Kind of like when a professional skater falls during
    a triple axel -- nothing you can do about it once it's happened, so just
    get up and keep going.

    Of course, it's easy for me to say, because I don't have small children
    or a husband/partner around to tempt me. My adult son lives with me,
    but he usually fixes his own food and keeps most of it in his room. He
    keeps making Pop-[censored] lately, which smell good, but do not tempt me.
    The only time I had a big-time temptation was when he baked some
    Pillsbury dinner rolls -- DAMN they smelled heavenly! I had to go in my
    room and shut the door :-) He used to make them a lot, but now that I
    think about it, he hasn't made them in a long time since I told him
    about how tempted I was. What a sweetheart! He tries to eat healthy,
    but he's been eating a LOT of junk food in the last couple of weeks as
    he's been cramming for exams.

    It's a commitment, to be sure. It really DOES require a change in
    mindset, which could take some time. I started out gung-ho to do
    Atkins, but did not think of it as a permanent change in lifestyle until
    about a month later when I realized how much better I felt and how easy
    it was to do compared to any other diet I had ever tried. As I said in
    a previous post, it's not the "thin" part that motivates me, it's the
    FEELING BETTER part. Maybe you need to think about WHY you want to lose
    weight and what it would take to make it a priority.

    Do you weigh and measure your foods? I keep track of EVERYTYHING I eat,
    and the very process of doing that has made me SOOOO much more aware of
    the nutritional value of foods in general. Going back to pre-low-carb,
    whenever I gained a lot of weight, it usually coincided with my
    deliberately NOT wanting to know -- I didn't want to know what I weighed
    and I didn't want to know how many calories or how much fat was in
    anything I ate. Yeah, 6 raspberry-cream-filled candy & cookie frogs
    from the Danish bakery were good, but they were probably about 1500
    calories EACH. I didn't even LIKE them THAT much, but I ate them all in
    a day, anyway -- more than once. Didn't know, didn't CARE. I CARED,
    but it was more of a matter of almost HYSTERICAL denial and a battle
    with the more rebellious side of me. My inner-child and I argued about
    "food" all the time, and the kid usually won. I sometimes ate 6 Kit-Kat
    bars in a row, too (six was a frequent binge number of "servings" of
    sweet stuff for me). It was really more of a PUNISHMENT of myself than
    a treat, considering how much I stressed out over it, even through all
    the denial. I can't IMAGINE ever doing that again because I simply know
    too much about the nutritional value of food now to ever justify it to
    myself again, no matter HOW much I want to deny it. I'm not saying it
    WON'T happen eventually, but since my mindset about food HAS changed, I
    think it's much less likely. Sometimes it just takes time to develop
    different attitudes about how and why we eat at certain times.

    --
    Saffire
    205/142/125 - 5'1.5"
    Atkins since 6/14/03
    Progress photo: http://photos.yahoo.com/saffire333

  15. "Luna" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>, "Wysong *~" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    X-No-Archive: yes

    "nanner" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Roger Zoul" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    > Again, you're not perfect. What's done is done. Glad you enjoyed it.


    ====================

    Quoted message said:

    i dodn't enjoy it.

    Then why did you do it if you weren't enjoying yourself? Sorry, but
    that
    makes no sense.

    That's exactly what I'm talking about when I say some foods cause an
    addiction-like response in some people. And then people are all "Bull,
    food isn't addictive." And I say bull to that. I've been addicted to
    drugs too, and regardless of what's going on with body and brain
    chemistry, it feels like the exact same process. Maybe the first couple
    of hits or bites you get some pleasure from it, then it's just a
    compulsion that has nothing to do with pleasure.

    yup - it's almost more about giving in to doing it.

    Quoted message said:


    Nanner, don't beat yourself up about your binge, please. Look at it
    objectively and scientifically, as one more data point about your body.
    Weight loss is a science experiment, and you are the scientist, and your
    body is the subject. You've learned that if you add sugar to your body,
    a certain reaction occurs. Maybe it sucks, maybe it's not fair, maybe
    you'll never be able to be healthy while eating like "normal" people do,
    but that's just how it is.

  16. In message <[email hidden]>,
    Luna <[email hidden]> writes

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>, "Wysong *~" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    X-No-Archive: yes

    "nanner" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Roger Zoul" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    > Again, you're not perfect. What's done is done. Glad you enjoyed it.


    ====================

    Quoted message said:

    i dodn't enjoy it.

    Then why did you do it if you weren't enjoying yourself? Sorry, but that
    makes no sense.

    That's exactly what I'm talking about when I say some foods cause an
    addiction-like response in some people. And then people are all "Bull,
    food isn't addictive." And I say bull to that. I've been addicted to
    drugs too, and regardless of what's going on with body and brain
    chemistry, it feels like the exact same process. Maybe the first couple
    of hits or bites you get some pleasure from it, then it's just a
    compulsion that has nothing to do with pleasure.

    Yes yes yes exactly.
    --
    Mogget, the Churl in the Puce Greatcoat

  17. Obviously it's because you're a fat idiot.

    HTH

    --
    You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW

    "nanner" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    i didn't quote you for a reason

  18. Don't worry about this 'JC' guy..
    He's a full blown idiot. We've found his local.
    I'm not part of this group but someone who actually
    works with an 'elite' legal group and have been able
    to extract Giganews' database.
    He's been track.

    We'll be taking him down soon.
    He's abused other newsgroups, as well.
    Turns out he's a huge zit-filled, phat phuck of a punk youngster
    who incidentally has no social life and can't get a girlfriend.

    So consider the source, next time this yellow-belly coward of
    a puke posts.
    He's a complete waste of time and we've got him.
    He thought he was safe posting via an 'anon' poster, but nothing
    is anonymous anymore on the net.

    Also! he uses multiple 'domain' names in his postings. A true sign of a
    punk-coward -- He's fat, he's got zits, he's got no girlfriend and
    is a complete loser.

    This person could not face is accuser due to the fact
    he's been beat up in school and is an outcast.
    You know the type.. and karma will surely also take him
    down.

    JC, don't even think about using IBM as a domain.
    You're an insult to the co.
    You'd never get in any legit co. without some kind of bullshitting.
    You're that pathetic.
    Coward -- Nothing but an idiot and a keyboard attacker.

    You know when we catch you, you'll be like all the other
    idiots we've brought down: 'Oh please, I didn't mean any harm'
    Get your phat ass out of the house and stop wasting people's
    time on Mommy's Internet paid for services and system.

    Major loser!

    'Mitch Stevens'
    "JC Der Koenig" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    You might as well give up if you can't figure out what carbs are, what


    foods

    Quoted message said:

    they are in, and keep them out of your diet.

    --
    You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW

    "nanner" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I was eating way too much food. I had portion creep and was eating cheese
    frequently as a snack. I have maintained my weightloss but was confused


    as

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    to why I wasn't losing anymore.

    I really want to figure this out, not give up and reach my goal.

    I don't know if I should be trying to restart at Induction (i do atkins)
    or if I should investigate another plan that works a bit diffrently.

    I did South Beach when the book came out. I found the low-fat cheese


    thing

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    to be a turn off and I had trouble controlling myself since some whole
    grain breads and fruits and oatmeal were allowed. But I did have decent
    results, about 14lbs lost - i just found I was obsessing about my next
    bowl of oatmeal (with lots of raisins and cinnamon) LOL

    I need to learn about calories. I need to watch my fat intake I guess. I
    will track with fitday. I had a really bad crash yesterday and binged on
    sugar. I ate....ok, get ready for this:

    2 cupcakes, a pack of M&Ms, 2 mini-candy bars (like halloween), a
    nutterbutter cookie, frosting in a cup mixed with shredded coconut, all
    the leftover corned beef & cabbage, Take 5 candy bar, full size Almond
    Joy, cheese danish & marble pound cake & enourmous choc. chip cookie


    (all

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    from starbucks).

    That was my food for the day - not normal, I was in binge out of control
    mode.

    Had a normal dinner. So - I felt ready to quit, or maybe give up LC and
    find a new plan. I have such sugar addiction problems - I always end up
    binging. I have come so far and am miserable now. I feel like I am lost
    and like I know NOTHING about LC.

  19. That certainly makes me worry.

    --
    You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW

    "Mitch Stevens" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    He's been track.

  20. As if you're technical.
    Let's see, you use Windows, you use Outlook Express.
    You're the idiot!
    Try Linux... try ELM, try writing code.
    A punk like you could never make it in at IBM.

    LOSER!
    You've taken 'stupid' to a new level ~

    Looks like you're home Saturday with no date again.
    Too fat to breed, huh?
    Thought so.

    What an idiot.

    Mitch Stevens

    "JC Der Koenig" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Learn how to quote, and learn how to use Google.

    --
    You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW

    "nanner" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    i am impressed that you read every single post on this group. I picture


    you

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    as a really fat, Walter Hudson fat, guy stretching to see past the fat
    rolls and the crumbs and vomit on your bed-sheet toga to read newsgroups


    24

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    hours a day.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.