A friend of mine has had his roadie stolen from Greenwich, Sydney this weekend, it's rather unique especially with the spinergy wheels and Chris King Pretty & Strong Pink Headset. If you see it around please let me (president @ mwmtb.com) and/or the police know.
The specifics are:
Trek Madone 5.5 2007 Model (Black and white colour) Spinergy Xaero Light Wheels - White Kevlar spokes with one blue spoke per wheel Pink Chris King headset White Fizik bar tape Shimano Durace groupset Sella Italia SLR Gel Flow saddle
On Jun 12, 9:45 am, kanangara <kanangara.2s1...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com said:
A friend of mine has had his roadie stolen from Greenwich, Sydney this weekend, it's rather unique especially with the spinergy wheels and Chris King Pretty & Strong Pink Headset. If you see it around please let me (president @ mwmtb.com) and/or the police know.
The specifics are:
Trek Madone 5.5 2007 Model (Black and white colour) Spinergy Xaero Light Wheels - White Kevlar spokes with one blue spoke per wheel Pink Chris King headset White Fizik bar tape Shimano Durace groupset Sella Italia SLR Gel Flow saddle
Look for the groupset and wheels on ebay, look in the harbour for the frame. That's (I believe) what happens to nicked bikes - stripped for parts and the frames turfed.
Do you remember when the Cannondale warehouse got rolled? *that* was a big heist.
Yup, the weekend of the Scott 24hr, I have a few freinds that work at Cannondale. The suggestion has been made (with just a little tounge in cheek) that the recent spate of thefts is because somebody has run out of Cannondales.
Look for the groupset and wheels on ebay, look in the harbour for the frame. That's (I believe) what happens to nicked bikes - stripped for parts and the frames turfed.
I'm packing my snorkel next time I head to Sydney 🙂
Look for the groupset and wheels on ebay, look in the harbour for the frame. That's (I believe) what happens to nicked bikes - stripped for parts and the frames turfed.
I'm packing my snorkel next time I head to Sydney 🙂