"Mcploppy ©" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:Thanks for the comments, I do find it difficult with page sizes, I use a 19"
Monitor @ 1280 x 1024.
I have tried to keep inside the 800 as you saw by 755... so why is it not
fitting properly.... :-S
This could be fun changing/editing there are over 50 pages in the site....
:-(
A perfect example of why CSS is good! If you use CSS you can have a
class of table called 'main' (for example), a property of which is
width=755 - all you'd have to do was change that value in the
stylesheet and bingo!, all the tables are altered to the new width!
I haven't checked your code, but it could be that, although you
specified a width of 755, the internal properties of the table
(including things like cell-padding and cell-spacing) exceed that
width. Experiment with percentage values, as suggested by myself and
Fran, as then your tables will adjust to whatever screen resolution
the visitor is using.
Regards,
Michael S