Cycling Forums Classifieds · Public discussion

Simplex Derailleur for 1976 Peugeot 10-Speed

Started by cwall1221 · · Last activity · 5 posts · 4,283 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Forums Classifieds
Published
28 March 2011
Last activity
19 August 2011
Original author
cwall1221
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
4,283
Views / 30 days
8

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Last week I bought a 1976 Peugeot 10-speed at a garage sale for $20. The front derailleur is broken where it clamps tot he frame. My local bike shop mechanic tells me he cannot replace it with another brand or style due the the manner with which the cable is routed. I am looking for a used or new replacement part.

  2. Just signed up here. I've have a fr.der. avaible . Used condition,will need cleaning and I would sugest armorall.Can it be mailed COD?I'll ck. Rick, Bikemobile, 319 365 0024. Cedar rapids Ia

  3. Yes, please,Bikemobile. Do you have a photo or something that you can email to me at "][email hidden]?

  4. OK, Maybe I'll have someone snap a shot or two. I've got two or three,they are you know the nylon early '70's piston movement. they need cleaning .This may take a few days as i'm out of town till fri. Rick 319 365 [email hidden]

  5. which means I <a href="http://www.losangelesasianescorts.com">Los Angeles escort</a> can't video the singers at my shows, but if a mate of mine records <a href="http://www.losangelesasianescorts.com">Los Angeles escorts</a> it, we're okay??? on a side note <a href="http://www.losangelesasianescorts.com">Los Angeles asian escort</a> does this mean I can record my singers and give them a copy for their own personal use if I make no profit from it. Not trying to be <a href="http://www.losangelesasianescorts.com">Los Angeles asian escorts</a> awkward (though I realise i am) just struggling to get a clear idea what is and what isn't allowed.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.