Cycling Forums Classifieds · Public discussion

Derailleur hanger meta cnc, analog pilo

Started by Bayer · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,361 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Forums Classifieds
Published
21 March 2017
Last activity
21 March 2017
Original author
Bayer
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,361
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. The derailleur hanger broke down on my bike. Unfortunately the bike serviceman did not have the type of derailleur hanger I needed and he suggested ordering derailleur hanger META at www.hangerbike.com. I am very pleased with the purchase, the order was promptly delivered. Thequalityissupergreat. I particularly liked the 12€ price, which is twice cheaper than the price of the one by Pilo.

    Even though the derailleur hanger Pilo looks nicer than the one by МЕТА, it is an expendable element and I am no ready to pay twice as much just for the color and the look of it, when the quality is the same.
    Image in Derailleur hanger meta cnc, analog pilo

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.