Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

seeking info on old Giant bike

Started by flyerx_x · · Last activity · 6 posts · 5,531 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
19 September 2004
Last activity
9 November 2005
Original author
flyerx_x
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
5,531
Views / 30 days
8
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I was recently given a old GIANT ACAPULCO mountain bike. i have looked on the net an at giants site for any info on this without any luck.. it has been forever since i have had a bike or even worked on one, so im trying to find out what componets this has on it since most of the nummbers are un readable..
    if some ones has this info or can point me were to look i would be greatfull.
    i figure this will be a good "play" bike to relearn the little i used to know.. and free is allways a good price...
    thanks all for any help..
    mike

  2. flyerx_x said:

    I was recently given a old GIANT ACAPULCO mountain bike. i have looked on the net an at giants site for any info on this without any luck.. it has been forever since i have had a bike or even worked on one, so im trying to find out what componets this has on it since most of the nummbers are un readable..
    if some ones has this info or can point me were to look i would be greatfull.
    i figure this will be a good "play" bike to relearn the little i used to know.. and free is allways a good price...
    thanks all for any help..
    mike

    Hi Mike
    I am looking around for one of these bikes and I wondered if you might possibly be willing to sell it. I hope you do not mind me asking.
    Best Regards
    Allan

  3. anwilson said:

    Hi Mike
    I am looking around for one of these bikes and I wondered if you might possibly be willing to sell it. I hope you do not mind me asking.
    Best Regards
    Allan


    Allan,

    I have one in very good condition that I am willing to sell. Where do you live?

    sd

  4. sdias said:

    Allan,

    I have one in very good condition that I am willing to sell. Where do you live?

    sd


    I am located south of Manchester, but I travel about the UK from time to time, where are you?
    Also what size is the frame? and do you know the year of manufacture?
    Regards
    Allan

  5. I am located south of Manchester, but I travel about the UK from time to time, where are you?
    Also what size is the frame? and do you know the year of manufacture?
    Regards
    Allan

  6. anwilson said:

    I am located south of Manchester, but I travel about the UK from time to time, where are you?
    Also what size is the frame? and do you know the year of manufacture?
    Regards
    Allan


    Allan

    Sorry, I am in Sydney. Long way to ride a bike!

    sd

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.