Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Ride-A-Lot show us your [censored]!!

Started by LIBERATOR · · Last activity · 23 posts · 879 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
19 December 2006
Last activity
22 December 2006
Original author
LIBERATOR
Posts
23
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
879
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 23
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. lol, you have woman boobies and i want to see them you big plumpy
    penguin!!

  2. You first.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  3. Quoted message said:

    You first.

    Please don't.

  4. LIBERACE wrote:
    <nothing as usual>

    He's posted several photos of his Titus. Here's my Titus:

    http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/uploads/1129662744/gallery_35_51_114525.jpg

    Cmon, let's see those Tituses!

    JD

  5. GeeDubb said:
    Quoted message said:

    You first.

    Please don't.

    Too late. Libby ------> http://www.yumlum.com/posted/images/mob5.jpg
    --
    Slack

  6. Slack said:
    GeeDubb said:
    Quoted message said:

    You first.

    Please don't.

    Too late. Libby ------> http://www.yumlum.com/posted/images/mob5.jpg

    dude, a warning first... please... yikes!!!

  7. Slack said:
    GeeDubb said:
    Quoted message said:

    You first.

    Please don't.

    Too late. Libby ------> http://www.yumlum.com/posted/images/mob5.jpg
    --Slack

    I'm gonna have nightmares.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  8. daddy said:
    Slack said:

    On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 07:46:03 -0800, GeeDubb <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    > You first.

    Please don't.

    Too late. Libby ------> http://www.yumlum.com/posted/images/mob5.jpg

    dude, a warning first... please... yikes!!!

    General rule: if it's from Slack, step back.

  9. Bill Sornson said:
    daddy said:
    Slack said:

    On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 07:46:03 -0800, GeeDubb <[email hidden]>
    wrote:

    >> You first.
    > Please don't.
    >
    Too late. Libby ------> http://www.yumlum.com/posted/images/mob5.jpg

    dude, a warning first... please... yikes!!!

    General rule: if it's from Slack, step back.


    Or you'll fall in the crack.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  10. JD said:

    LIBERACE wrote:
    <nothing as usual>

    He's posted several photos of his Titus. Here's my Titus:

    http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/uploads/1129662744/gallery_35_51_114525.jpg

    Cmon, let's see those Tituses!

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/sorni/72291981/

  11. Slack said:
    GeeDubb said:
    Quoted message said:

    You first.

    Please don't.

    Too late. Libby ------> http://www.yumlum.com/posted/images/mob5.jpg

    Looks more like Virginia after a run-in with
    the Rush Roadies...

  12. Bill Sornson said:
    daddy said:
    Slack said:

    On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 07:46:03 -0800, GeeDubb <[email hidden]>
    wrote:

    >> You first.
    >
    > Please don't.
    >

    Too late. Libby ------> http://www.yumlum.com/posted/images/mob5.jpg

    dude, a warning first... please... yikes!!!

    General rule: if it's from Slack, step back.

    No [censored] my man. Good advice moving forward.... :-)

  13. JD said:


    LIBERACE wrote:
    <nothing as usual>

    He's posted several photos of his Titus. Here's my Titus:

    http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/uploads/1129662744/gallery_35_51_114525.jpg

    Cmon, let's see those Tituses!

    JD

    I just bought one. (A frame). No where to post
    the picture though. 2005 Talas Switchblade. Building
    it up over the holiday break.

  14. daddy said:
    JD said:


    LIBERACE wrote:
    <nothing as usual>

    He's posted several photos of his Titus. Here's my Titus:

    http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/uploads/1129662744/gallery_35_51_114525.jpg

    Cmon, let's see those Tituses!

    JD

    I just bought one. (A frame). No where to post
    the picture though. 2005 Talas Switchblade. Building
    it up over the holiday break.

    There are all kinds of placs to post pics for free, like photobucket,
    flickr, etc.

    Let's see those Tituses!

    JD

  15. JD said:


    LIBERACE wrote:
    <nothing as usual>

    He's posted several photos of his Titus. Here's my Titus:

    http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/uploads/1129662744/gallery_35_51_114525.jpg

    Cmon, let's see those Tituses!

    JD

    Nothing like hijacking a thread, but consider the OP... :-)

    Here's my planned build bits.

    2005 Titus Switchblade
    - Came with a Fox Talas float RL (3-way with ProPedal)
    - Manitou Black RTWD 90-120mm
    - FSA Gamma crank
    - Cane Creek headset
    - RaceFace AirAlloy bars

    At some point I plan to replace the Fork, Crank, and Headset
    with something new. Like paladin said, a TAS type unit to keep
    the fork under 100mm on climbs. At least the frame is something
    to build around though.

    What I'm installing over the holiday.

    - XT 8spd shifters (got some brand new ones off ebay. The
    old bullet proof ones).
    - XT front & rear derailluers
    - SRAM cassette & 8 speed chain
    - BB7 185mm front & rear with clean sweep rotors
    - Avid SD7 levers
    - Thomson Elite seat post
    - (i'm reusing my Brooks B17 for now until buy a WTB Rocket V)
    - Avid full metal jacket cabling
    - Sun DS2-XC rims... (for now)
    - Panaracer Fire XC Pro 2.1's (127 TPI) & Mr Tuffy's. (until
    I can afford a tubeless setup).

    yep, ,8spd may be old school but it's solid.

    I've got the frame in my build stand, and glance over at it
    my shop every day. With a big grin. Can't wait for Christmas
    as that is when I get the rest of the bits. South Mountain here
    I come!!!

  16. Bill Sornson said:
    Quoted message said:

    Cmon, let's see those Tituses!

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/sorni/72291981/

    Better pic: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sorni/327611602/


  17. Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    He's posted several photos of his Titus. Here's my Titus:

    http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/uploads/1129662744/gallery_35_51_114525.jpg

    Cmon, let's see those Tituses!

    JD

    Nothing like hijacking a thread, but consider the OP... :-)

    Here's my planned build bits.

    2005 Titus Switchblade
    - Came with a Fox Talas float RL (3-way with ProPedal)
    - Manitou Black RTWD 90-120mm
    - FSA Gamma crank
    - Cane Creek headset
    - RaceFace AirAlloy bars

    At some point I plan to replace the Fork, Crank, and Headset
    with something new. Like paladin said, a TAS type unit to keep
    the fork under 100mm on climbs. At least the frame is something
    to build around though.

    What I'm installing over the holiday.

    - XT 8spd shifters (got some brand new ones off ebay. The
    old bullet proof ones).
    - XT front & rear derailluers
    - SRAM cassette & 8 speed chain
    - BB7 185mm front & rear with clean sweep rotors
    - Avid SD7 levers
    - Thomson Elite seat post
    - (i'm reusing my Brooks B17 for now until buy a WTB Rocket V)
    - Avid full metal jacket cabling
    - Sun DS2-XC rims... (for now)
    - Panaracer Fire XC Pro 2.1's (127 TPI) & Mr Tuffy's. (until
    I can afford a tubeless setup).

    yep, ,8spd may be old school but it's solid.

    I've got the frame in my build stand, and glance over at it
    my shop every day. With a big grin. Can't wait for Christmas
    as that is when I get the rest of the bits. South Mountain here
    I come!!!

    for a new headset, I like the FSA DH "the pig" Pro. Have been
    using one on my previous bike.

    FYI - here's my bike. I purchased this from the OP of this particular
    MTBR thread. (the polished 2005 Switchblade).

    http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=246339

  18. daddy said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    He's posted several photos of his Titus. Here's my Titus:

    http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/uploads/1129662744/gallery_35_51_114525.jpg

    Cmon, let's see those Tituses!

    JD

    Nothing like hijacking a thread, but consider the OP... :-)

    Here's my planned build bits.

    2005 Titus Switchblade
    - Came with a Fox Talas float RL (3-way with ProPedal)
    - Manitou Black RTWD 90-120mm
    - FSA Gamma crank
    - Cane Creek headset
    - RaceFace AirAlloy bars

    At some point I plan to replace the Fork, Crank, and Headset
    with something new. Like paladin said, a TAS type unit to keep
    the fork under 100mm on climbs. At least the frame is something
    to build around though.

    What I'm installing over the holiday.

    - XT 8spd shifters (got some brand new ones off ebay. The
    old bullet proof ones).
    - XT front & rear derailluers
    - SRAM cassette & 8 speed chain
    - BB7 185mm front & rear with clean sweep rotors
    - Avid SD7 levers
    - Thomson Elite seat post
    - (i'm reusing my Brooks B17 for now until buy a WTB Rocket V)
    - Avid full metal jacket cabling
    - Sun DS2-XC rims... (for now)
    - Panaracer Fire XC Pro 2.1's (127 TPI) & Mr Tuffy's. (until
    I can afford a tubeless setup).

    yep, ,8spd may be old school but it's solid.

    I've got the frame in my build stand, and glance over at it
    my shop every day. With a big grin. Can't wait for Christmas
    as that is when I get the rest of the bits. South Mountain here
    I come!!!

    for a new headset, I like the FSA DH "the pig" Pro. Have been
    using one on my previous bike.

    FYI - here's my bike. I purchased this from the OP of this particular
    MTBR thread. (the polished 2005 Switchblade).

    http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=246339

    I was ok with the second derailment, in fact it was cool. Then you had
    to ruin it and post a link to that swillfest called mtbidiots.

    JD


  19. Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Nothing like hijacking a thread, but consider the OP... :-)

    Here's my planned build bits.

    2005 Titus Switchblade
    - Came with a Fox Talas float RL (3-way with ProPedal)
    - Manitou Black RTWD 90-120mm
    - FSA Gamma crank
    - Cane Creek headset
    - RaceFace AirAlloy bars

    At some point I plan to replace the Fork, Crank, and Headset
    with something new. Like paladin said, a TAS type unit to keep
    the fork under 100mm on climbs. At least the frame is something
    to build around though.

    What I'm installing over the holiday.

    - XT 8spd shifters (got some brand new ones off ebay. The
    old bullet proof ones).
    - XT front & rear derailluers
    - SRAM cassette & 8 speed chain
    - BB7 185mm front & rear with clean sweep rotors
    - Avid SD7 levers
    - Thomson Elite seat post
    - (i'm reusing my Brooks B17 for now until buy a WTB Rocket V)
    - Avid full metal jacket cabling
    - Sun DS2-XC rims... (for now)
    - Panaracer Fire XC Pro 2.1's (127 TPI) & Mr Tuffy's. (until
    I can afford a tubeless setup).

    yep, ,8spd may be old school but it's solid.

    I've got the frame in my build stand, and glance over at it
    my shop every day. With a big grin. Can't wait for Christmas
    as that is when I get the rest of the bits. South Mountain here
    I come!!!

    for a new headset, I like the FSA DH "the pig" Pro. Have been
    using one on my previous bike.

    FYI - here's my bike. I purchased this from the OP of this particular
    MTBR thread. (the polished 2005 Switchblade).

    http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=246339

    I was ok with the second derailment, in fact it was cool. Then you had
    to ruin it and post a link to that swillfest called mtbidiots.

    JD

    Not trying to salt old wounds.... In an earlier post, you and Ridey,
    and others, steered me towards a quality frame, like the Titus.
    Appreciate the input. I was planning to buy a complete bike like
    an Iron Horse. (not knocking them).

    That bike in the picture is now mine, and I'm proud to be a Titus
    owner. Honest, can't wait to take it over to South Mountain.

  20. daddy said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    >
    >
    > Nothing like hijacking a thread, but consider the OP... :-)
    >
    > Here's my planned build bits.
    >
    > 2005 Titus Switchblade
    > - Came with a Fox Talas float RL (3-way with ProPedal)
    > - Manitou Black RTWD 90-120mm
    > - FSA Gamma crank
    > - Cane Creek headset
    > - RaceFace AirAlloy bars
    >
    > At some point I plan to replace the Fork, Crank, and Headset
    > with something new. Like paladin said, a TAS type unit to keep
    > the fork under 100mm on climbs. At least the frame is something
    > to build around though.
    >
    > What I'm installing over the holiday.
    >
    > - XT 8spd shifters (got some brand new ones off ebay. The
    > old bullet proof ones).
    > - XT front & rear derailluers
    > - SRAM cassette & 8 speed chain
    > - BB7 185mm front & rear with clean sweep rotors
    > - Avid SD7 levers
    > - Thomson Elite seat post
    > - (i'm reusing my Brooks B17 for now until buy a WTB Rocket V)
    > - Avid full metal jacket cabling
    > - Sun DS2-XC rims... (for now)
    > - Panaracer Fire XC Pro 2.1's (127 TPI) & Mr Tuffy's. (until
    > I can afford a tubeless setup).
    >
    > yep, ,8spd may be old school but it's solid.
    >
    > I've got the frame in my build stand, and glance over at it
    > my shop every day. With a big grin. Can't wait for Christmas
    > as that is when I get the rest of the bits. South Mountain here
    > I come!!!

    for a new headset, I like the FSA DH "the pig" Pro. Have been
    using one on my previous bike.

    FYI - here's my bike. I purchased this from the OP of this particular
    MTBR thread. (the polished 2005 Switchblade).

    http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=246339

    I was ok with the second derailment, in fact it was cool. Then you had
    to ruin it and post a link to that swillfest called mtbidiots.

    JD

    Not trying to salt old wounds.... In an earlier post, you and Ridey,
    and others, steered me towards a quality frame, like the Titus.
    Appreciate the input. I was planning to buy a complete bike like
    an Iron Horse. (not knocking them).

    That bike in the picture is now mine, and I'm proud to be a Titus
    owner. Honest, can't wait to take it over to South Mountain.

    Don't mind me when it comes to mtbidiots because I have more than a few
    personal bones to club more than a few of those dumbasses over the head
    with. I'm thinking something like a spare rib bone from a Flintstone's
    type rack of ribs might work well.

    JD

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.