Ride-A-Lot, please post your new pictures of you & your hubby J.D.
I'm bored.
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Mountain Bikes · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Ride-A-Lot, please post your new pictures of you & your hubby J.D.
I'm bored.
"LIBERATOR" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
<snip>
Quoted message said:I'm bored.
Well go and get a job then.
Or go for a ride.
Cheers Dre
LIBERATOR said:Ride-A-Lot, please post your new pictures of you & your hubby J.D.
I'm bored.
No, you're boring.
cc said:LIBERATOR said:Ride-A-Lot, please post your new pictures of you & your hubby J.D.
I'm bored.
No, you're boring.
That's why I asked Ride-A-Lot to post pictures, so we can laugh &
enjoy.
Another local troll said:That's why I asked Ride-A-Lot to post pictures, so we can laugh &
enjoy.
why not put up pictures of YOU riding. then we can laugh and enjoy.
Anyway i enjoy reading mitch's RR's, interesting and witty. you on the
other hand are like the local pikeys who wont go away - fun to laugh at
at first and then just boring.
David Waters said:Another local troll said:That's why I asked Ride-A-Lot to post pictures, so we can laugh &
enjoy.why not put up pictures of YOU riding. then we can laugh and enjoy.
Anyway i enjoy reading mitch's RR's, interesting and witty. you on the
other hand are like the local pikeys who wont go away - fun to laugh at
at first and then just boring.
Fun & witty, you mean you are here to interact and not view credible
MTB data worthy of being online? Clearly, and others agree with me, he
has no data worth review on a constant basis. All his, I mean her
videos are the same thing over & over & over again. He is not a MTBer,
he is a nature trail enthusiast, and cannot MTB, thus provide both
scenic views as well as adventurous footage, he's a one trick pony and
his trick was boring. Had he not taken aggressive roles towards me
(calling places I post from), I wouldn't be ripping him like I am. He
asked for it, he's gettin it.
cc <[email hidden]> wrote in news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:LIBERATOR said:Ride-A-Lot, please post your new pictures of you & your hubby J.D.
I'm bored.
No, you're boring.
and you can be a [censored], so what
--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
Chris Foster said:cc <[email hidden]> wrote in news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:LIBERATOR said:Ride-A-Lot, please post your new pictures of you & your hubby J.D.
I'm bored.
No, you're boring.and you can be a [censored], so what
Go back to shooting brown people, hired killer . . . there you might
have a use for your excessive testosterone, love of guns, and small
penis complex.
I thought that you people had learned to ignore Libby. Ignore. Tom
cc said:Chris Foster said:cc <[email hidden]> wrote in news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:LIBERATOR wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot, please post your new pictures of you & your hubby J.D.
>
> I'm bored.
>
No, you're boring.and you can be a [censored], so what
Go back to shooting brown people, hired killer . . . there you might
have a use for your excessive testosterone, love of guns, and small
penis complex.
Quoted message said:LIBERATOR Queefed:
<snip>
Quoted message said:Had he not taken aggressive roles towards me
(calling places I post from), I wouldn't be ripping him like I am. He
asked for it, he's gettin it.Ahh the sound of yet another newsgroup [censored].
That would explain the queefing.
JD
cc <[email hidden]> wrote in news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:Chris Foster said:cc <[email hidden]> wrote in news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:LIBERATOR wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot, please post your new pictures of you & your hubby J.D.
>
> I'm bored.
>
No, you're boring.and you can be a [censored], so what
Go back to shooting brown people, hired killer . . . there you might
have a use for your excessive testosterone, love of guns, and small
penis complex.
You can make up what ever you want. You can still be a [censored]. If you
would like an example, just look at the [censored] you wrote above.
--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
"Chris Foster" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:cc <[email hidden]> wrote in news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:Chris Foster said:cc <[email hidden]> wrote in news:[email hidden]:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
>> Ride-A-Lot, please post your new pictures of you & your hubby J.D.
>>
>> I'm bored.
>>
> No, you're boring.
>and you can be a [censored], so what
Go back to shooting brown people, hired killer . . . there you might
have a use for your excessive testosterone, love of guns, and small
penis complex.You can make up what ever you want. You can still be a [censored]. If you
would like an example, just look at the [censored] you wrote above.--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
cc wasn't being a [censored], just an average idiot. Being a [censored] requires
some brains and planning.
di said:"Chris Foster" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:cc <[email hidden]> wrote in news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:Chris Foster wrote:
> cc <[email hidden]> wrote in news:[email hidden]:
>
>> LIBERATOR wrote:
>>> Ride-A-Lot, please post your new pictures of you & your hubby J.D.
>>>
>>> I'm bored.
>>>
>> No, you're boring.
>>
> and you can be a [censored], so what
>
Go back to shooting brown people, hired killer . . . there you might
have a use for your excessive testosterone, love of guns, and small
penis complex.You can make up what ever you want. You can still be a [censored]. If you
would like an example, just look at the [censored] you wrote above.--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.comcc wasn't being a [censored], just an average idiot. Being a [censored] requires
some brains and planning.
oooooooooohhhhhh, super slam !
Chris Foster said:cc <[email hidden]> wrote in news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:Chris Foster said:cc <[email hidden]> wrote in news:[email hidden]:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
>> Ride-A-Lot, please post your new pictures of you & your hubby J.D.
>>
>> I'm bored.
>>
> No, you're boring.
>
and you can be a [censored], so what
Go back to shooting brown people, hired killer . . . there you might
have a use for your excessive testosterone, love of guns, and small
penis complex.You can make up what ever you want. You can still be a [censored]. If you
would like an example, just look at the [censored] you wrote above.
I just call it as I see it. If that's being a [censored], then so be it.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.