Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Reliable / Accurate Air Gauge

Started by SilentShifter · · Last activity · 6 posts · 1,459 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
29 August 2005
Last activity
31 August 2005
Original author
SilentShifter
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,459
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am looking for a reliable / accurate gauge. Digital is preferred. I cannot find one for road bikes (up to 160psi) that I really trust.

    What is your experience and can you give me link or name so I can get?

    Thank you

  2. I use this one.

    Digital, seems pretty accurate, light, fairly small, and not too pricey.

    performancebike.comprofile.cfm

  3. I use this one.

    performancebike.comprofile.cfm

    Digital, light, fairly small.

    Seems pretty accurate.

    Easy switch between Schraeder & Presta.

  4. Come on, I know I am not the only one here who uses these things.

  5. SilentShifter said:

    Come on, I know I am not the only one here who uses these things.


    Well you're sort of right. I think most of us use an air pressure gauge now and again, but usually, I just stick to the one that's built-in to my pump, a Topeak Joeblow Sport. There's little point in getting dead-on-balls-accurate readings unless you're going for a new world speed record where tyre pressure really really matters. 🙂

  6. I have a really good floor pump with a gauge but I was looking for one to use when I am out on the road and have to repair a flat or change a tube - I don't wanna blast a co2 cartridge into my tire and overinflate. I found a digi gauge from colorado cyclist I may go with.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.