In mid-January I placed an order with redfrogracing for some tyres,
inner tubes and winter tights. I was promised delivery within 3 days as
everything was in stock, or so they claimed.
I waited a week and rang back. They assured me that it had been sent,
but 'Royal Mail aren't what they used to be give it a couple more
days'.
I waited a further 10 days. This time they admitted that they hadn't
got the tyres in stock but they were just about to come in and so they
would send them very soon.
I rang back 4 days later. They had been sent but 'Royal Mail...'.
I waited a further 2 weeks. They were terribly sorry but the tights
hadn't been in stock, so they would send bib tights instead which
cost £10 more and they would send today.
I waited a further 3 days, you guessed 'Royal Mail'.
Then another 4 days later the parcel arrived but with normal tights not
bib ones.
Two weeks later I got my bank statement and they had charged me an
extra £47.89. Luckily I spotted this and they refunded the money.
The employees happily lied to me and on a number of occasions they were
rude to me, even though I was nothing but polite (if distrustful of
their promises). Stay well clear of these people.