Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Recommend Electric Hub for Trike?

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 6 posts · 1,057 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
6 April 2005
Last activity
24 April 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,057
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have a Sun Bicycles EZ3 USX Recumbent Tricycle, for which I would
    like to find an electric front hub.....have seen a couple of styles on
    the internet, but am not sure yet what I am looking for.

    All ideas and opinions are welcome, Y'all!! (well, more-or-less!!)

    Sincerely,

    Mark

  2. Quoted message said:

    I have a Sun Bicycles EZ3 USX Recumbent Tricycle, for which I would
    like to find an electric front hub.....have seen a couple of styles


    on

    Quoted message said:

    the internet, but am not sure yet what I am looking for.

    All ideas and opinions are welcome, Y'all!! (well, more-or-less!!)

    Sincerely,

    Mark

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-assist/?yguid=149517995

    Answers and loads of help for your questions

  3. Quoted message said:

    I have a Sun Bicycles EZ3 USX Recumbent Tricycle, for which I would
    like to find an electric front hub.....have seen a couple of styles


    on

    Quoted message said:

    the internet, but am not sure yet what I am looking for.

    All ideas and opinions are welcome, Y'all!! (well, more-or-less!!)

    Sincerely,

    Mark

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-assist/?yguid=149517995

    Answers and loads of help for your questions

  4. Quoted message said:

    I have a Sun Bicycles EZ3 USX Recumbent Tricycle, for which I would
    like to find an electric front hub.....have seen a couple of styles


    on

    Quoted message said:

    the internet, but am not sure yet what I am looking for.

    All ideas and opinions are welcome, Y'all!! (well, more-or-less!!)

    Sincerely,

    Mark

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-assist/?yguid=149517995

    Answers and loads of help for your questions

  5. I'd luv to hear about your trike, my wife lusts after one and wants to dump
    her tadpole for one.
    As for slapping on an e-motor, ya ya I smell money, email me at
    [email hidden]
    or visit the website at www.evsolutions.net we are currently working on a
    Mid-Drive hub motor of EZ-3 Deltas.

    Joshua
    ******
    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I have a Sun Bicycles EZ3 USX Recumbent Tricycle, for which I would
    like to find an electric front hub.....have seen a couple of styles on
    the internet, but am not sure yet what I am looking for.

    All ideas and opinions are welcome, Y'all!! (well, more-or-less!!)

    Sincerely,

    Mark

  6. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Joshua Goldberg said:

    or keep it in the family:
    [email hidden]

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Quoted message said:

    I have a Sun Bicycles EZ3 USX Recumbent Tricycle, for which I would
    like to find an electric front hub.....have seen a couple of styles


    on

    Quoted message said:

    the internet, but am not sure yet what I am looking for.

    All ideas and opinions are welcome, Y'all!! (well, more-or-less!!)

    Sincerely,

    Mark

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-assist/?yguid=149517995

    Answers and loads of help for your questions

    I just sold my EZ-3SX with a Currie Electric Power Assist on the rear.
    It worked perfectly. I bought the motor from Sun and had my LBS install
    it. The battery fits nicely into a basket behind the seat and it would
    run at about 10MPH for an hour between charges. Good luck.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.