rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Yay! I rode an awesome trials line!

Started by Fuego · · Last activity · 7 posts · 386 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
30 December 2004
Last activity
30 December 2004
Original author
Fuego
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
386
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Well, all you good trials people probably wouldn't think it's THAT cool,
    but hey... I'd never done anything like it before, and I'm psyched! how
    it worked: hop from sidewalk to little rock with groove for tire -> hop
    to higher rick, maybe 1 foot up and 2 feet over -> hop to even higher
    rock, maybe by 6 inches, with a 3 foot gap -> hop to 10 inch wide wall
    with maybe 2.5 foot gap -> ride wall (it was bumpy sandstone) -> hop to
    other rock -> hop over angled rock to final rock, 3 foot gap and to
    clear the rock i went up maybe 8 inches.

    well, if that made sense, good. If it didn't, you cna still know that it
    was awesome.

    YAY!

    --
    Fuego - Ride to Ruin, and a Red Dawn!

    "Unicycling is more about the center of concentration than the center of
    balance."

    If you don't want us riding on your concrete, don't make it in such damn
    interesting shapes!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37176

  2. Fuego said:

    *Well, all you good trials people probably wouldn't think it's THAT
    cool, but hey... I'd never done anything like it before, and I'm
    psyched! how it worked: hop from sidewalk to little rock with groove
    for tire -> hop to higher rick, maybe 1 foot up and 2 feet over -> hop
    to even higher rock, maybe by 6 inches, with a 3 foot gap -> hop to 10
    inch wide wall with maybe 2.5 foot gap -> ride wall (it was bumpy
    sandstone) -> hop to other rock -> hop over angled rock to final rock,
    3 foot gap and to clear the rock i went up maybe 8 inches.

    well, if that made sense, good. If it didn't, you cna still know that
    it was awesome.

    YAY! *

    Sounds pretty awesome, next time you do it get some footage so I can be
    clearer on what you did... or take some pics. Hooray for you!!!

    --
    Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

    'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
    (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy) <--- Gallery
    ѕαиτα τнατ’ѕ
    му οиℓу ωιѕн
    τнιѕ уεαя...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Catboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2042
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37176

  3. well, i'm gonna get pics when I do it next, but as of now the digicam is
    in india, doing much important work.

    pics later.

    --
    Fuego - Ride to Ruin, and a Red Dawn!

    "Unicycling is more about the center of concentration than the center of
    balance."

    If you don't want us riding on your concrete, don't make it in such damn
    interesting shapes!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37176

  4. Sounds cool. I love good trials lines, especially when they flow well,
    and that one sounded pretty cool.

    --
    munimanpete - a unicycle boy

    *www.muniman.2ya.com* - -freshly updated-

    *www.unicycle.2ya.com*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    munimanpete's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6311
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37176

  5. sounds cool. youre probably a lot better than me at trials. i jumped
    off an old picnic table and felt good. thanks for crushing me.😉

    jon

    --
    AllThingsUni - A Hog Noob

    I will prepare and one day my time will come. - Abe Lincoln

    You become brave by doing brave things - Aristotle
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AllThingsUni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8306
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37176

  6. Meh, there's no good trials lines where I live. Either they're all too
    hard, or they're all too easy.

    Yours sounds perdy awesome, though!!

    --
    James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    James_Potter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3807
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37176

  7. i can't even hop 🙁

    --
    Alien Stick - Yes, Alien Stick. You Know 😉
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Alien Stick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8741
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37176

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.