General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Update on whats wrong with females

Started by Comrade Tonya · · Last activity · 10 posts · 510 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
10 September 2003
Last activity
18 September 2003
Original author
Comrade Tonya
Posts
10
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
510
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–10 of 10
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. [email hidden] (BitingHeart) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    from www.elfdata.com/womensuck/

    Whats wrong with female's views

    Here is some of the things that is wrong with the views of females
    today. These will be things that I commonly notice are wrong with
    their views.

    1. Entitlement mentality
    2. Unhelpfulness
    3. "Huge Ego / Dirty [censored]" polarity
    4. Self obsessiveness / Vanity / Non-appreciation
    5. Insensitivity
    6. Ignorance and refusal to learn
    7. Irrational hatefulness
    8. Disgusting mentality
    9. Aggressive, [censored], etc
    10. Lies of victim-hood / Manipulation
    11. Fakeness

    Quoted message said:

    The solution? Get rid of the evil ones of course! Make em pay,
    painfully.

    You WOULD be happier in a world without women, wouldn't you? Do you
    spend EVERY summer on Fire Island?

    Tonya S*****ski

  2. Dudes. i hate to point out the obvious but women have to be this
    way simply because men are jerks. Now this is a well known fact
    that everybody knows, so this whole thread is really pointless!

    --
    ~Ray~

    "Comrade Tonya" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    [email hidden] (BitingHeart) wrote in message


    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    from www.elfdata.com/womensuck/

    Whats wrong with female's views

    Here is some of the things that is wrong with the views of females
    today. These will be things that I commonly notice are wrong with
    their views.

    1. Entitlement mentality
    2. Unhelpfulness
    3. "Huge Ego / Dirty [censored]" polarity
    4. Self obsessiveness / Vanity / Non-appreciation
    5. Insensitivity
    6. Ignorance and refusal to learn
    7. Irrational hatefulness
    8. Disgusting mentality
    9. Aggressive, [censored], etc
    10. Lies of victim-hood / Manipulation
    11. Fakeness

    Quoted message said:

    The solution? Get rid of the evil ones of course! Make em pay,
    painfully.

    You WOULD be happier in a world without women, wouldn't you? Do you
    spend EVERY summer on Fire Island?

    Tonya S*****ski

  3. "Deathray" ([email hidden]) exuded bigotry:

    Quoted message said:

    Dudes. i hate to point out the obvious but women have to be this
    way simply because men are jerks.

    Ah, so when men are " jerks ", thats men's fault, and when women
    are " jerks ", thats *also* men's fault...

    Thanks for showing clearly that you *don't believe in any form
    of equality*...

    Quoted message said:

    Now this is a well known fact that everybody knows,

    Translation: " I wish to *project* my bigotry onto others, so I
    will claim that my bigotry is both correct *and* popular. "

    In any case, even if it is popular, that in no way adds or
    diminishes any possible truth or falseness of the position.

    Quoted message said:

    so this whole thread is really pointless!

    Not at all. It smoked out yet another man-hating *sexist bigot*...

    Free Clue: Yes, thats *you*.

    HTH.

    Quoted message said:

    ~Ray~

    "Comrade Tonya" <[email hidden]> shat in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    [email hidden] (BitingHeart) wrote in message


    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    from www.elfdata.com/womensuck/

    Whats wrong with female's views

    Here is some of the things that is wrong with the views of females
    today. These will be things that I commonly notice are wrong with
    their views.

    1. Entitlement mentality
    2. Unhelpfulness
    3. "Huge Ego / Dirty [censored]" polarity
    4. Self obsessiveness / Vanity / Non-appreciation
    5. Insensitivity
    6. Ignorance and refusal to learn
    7. Irrational hatefulness
    8. Disgusting mentality
    9. Aggressive, [censored], etc
    10. Lies of victim-hood / Manipulation
    11. Fakeness

    Quoted message said:

    The solution? Get rid of the evil ones of course! Make em pay,
    painfully.

    You WOULD be happier in a world without women, wouldn't you? Do you
    spend EVERY summer on Fire Island?

    Tonya S*****ski

    Andre

    --
    " I'm a man... But, I can change... If I have to... I guess. "
    The Man Prayer, Red Green.

  4. Please stop crossposting the battle of the sexes. Over here
    (alt.out-of-body) we don't have bodies, you know.

    "Andre Lieven" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "Deathray" ([email hidden]) exuded bigotry:

    Quoted message said:

    Dudes. i hate to point out the obvious but women have to be this
    way simply because men are jerks.

    Ah, so when men are " jerks ", thats men's fault, and when women
    are " jerks ", thats *also* men's fault...

    Thanks for showing clearly that you *don't believe in any form
    of equality*...

    Quoted message said:

    Now this is a well known fact that everybody knows,

    Translation: " I wish to *project* my bigotry onto others, so I
    will claim that my bigotry is both correct *and* popular. "

    In any case, even if it is popular, that in no way adds or
    diminishes any possible truth or falseness of the position.

    Quoted message said:

    so this whole thread is really pointless!

    Not at all. It smoked out yet another man-hating *sexist bigot*...

    Free Clue: Yes, thats *you*.

    HTH.

    Quoted message said:

    ~Ray~

    "Comrade Tonya" <[email hidden]> shat in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    [email hidden] (BitingHeart) wrote in message


    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    > from www.elfdata.com/womensuck/
    >
    > Whats wrong with female's views
    >
    > Here is some of the things that is wrong with the views of females
    > today. These will be things that I commonly notice are wrong with
    > their views.
    >
    > 1. Entitlement mentality
    > 2. Unhelpfulness
    > 3. "Huge Ego / Dirty [censored]" polarity
    > 4. Self obsessiveness / Vanity / Non-appreciation
    > 5. Insensitivity
    > 6. Ignorance and refusal to learn
    > 7. Irrational hatefulness
    > 8. Disgusting mentality
    > 9. Aggressive, [censored], etc
    > 10. Lies of victim-hood / Manipulation
    > 11. Fakeness

    > The solution? Get rid of the evil ones of course! Make em pay,
    > painfully.

    You WOULD be happier in a world without women, wouldn't you? Do you
    spend EVERY summer on Fire Island?

    Tonya S*****ski

    Andre

    --
    " I'm a man... But, I can change... If I have to... I guess. "
    The Man Prayer, Red Green.

  5. Laura' () said:

    Please stop crossposting the battle of the sexes.

    Tell us that " Deathray " isn't a poster from there...

    Quoted message said:

    Over here (alt.out-of-body) we don't have bodies, you know.

    Sex/gender isn't solely a matter of bodies...

    Quoted message said:

    "Andre Lieven" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "Deathray" ([email hidden]) exuded bigotry:

    Quoted message said:

    Dudes. i hate to point out the obvious but women have to be this
    way simply because men are jerks.

    Ah, so when men are " jerks ", thats men's fault, and when women
    are " jerks ", thats *also* men's fault...

    Thanks for showing clearly that you *don't believe in any form
    of equality*...

    Quoted message said:

    Now this is a well known fact that everybody knows,

    Translation: " I wish to *project* my bigotry onto others, so I
    will claim that my bigotry is both correct *and* popular. "

    In any case, even if it is popular, that in no way adds or
    diminishes any possible truth or falseness of the position.

    Quoted message said:

    so this whole thread is really pointless!

    Not at all. It smoked out yet another man-hating *sexist bigot*...

    Free Clue: Yes, thats *you*.

    HTH.

    Quoted message said:

    ~Ray~

    "Comrade Tonya" <[email hidden]> shat in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    > [email hidden] (BitingHeart) wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...
    > > from www.elfdata.com/womensuck/
    > >
    > > Whats wrong with female's views
    > >
    > > Here is some of the things that is wrong with the views of females
    > > today. These will be things that I commonly notice are wrong with
    > > their views.
    > >
    > > 1. Entitlement mentality
    > > 2. Unhelpfulness
    > > 3. "Huge Ego / Dirty [censored]" polarity
    > > 4. Self obsessiveness / Vanity / Non-appreciation
    > > 5. Insensitivity
    > > 6. Ignorance and refusal to learn
    > > 7. Irrational hatefulness
    > > 8. Disgusting mentality
    > > 9. Aggressive, [censored], etc
    > > 10. Lies of victim-hood / Manipulation
    > > 11. Fakeness
    >
    > > The solution? Get rid of the evil ones of course! Make em pay,
    > > painfully.
    >
    > You WOULD be happier in a world without women, wouldn't you? Do you
    > spend EVERY summer on Fire Island?
    >
    > Tonya S*****ski

    Andre
    --
    " I'm a man... But, I can change... If I have to... I guess. "
    The Man Prayer, Red Green.

  6. "Andre Lieven" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Laura' () said:

    Please stop crossposting the battle of the sexes.

    Tell us that " Deathray " isn't a poster from there...

    I don't think Deathray is from here. Come to think of it, I can't tell where
    this very post is from. Anyway, I think Deathray must be from one of the
    others on the list of groups to crosspost to... soc.men, most likely.

    Quoted message said:


    Quoted message said:

    Over here (alt.out-of-body) we don't have bodies, you know.

    Sex/gender isn't solely a matter of bodies...

    I was joking :-) And yes, I know.

    Quoted message said:


    Quoted message said:

    "Andre Lieven" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "Deathray" ([email hidden]) exuded bigotry:
    > Dudes. i hate to point out the obvious but women have to be this
    > way simply because men are jerks.

    Ah, so when men are " jerks ", thats men's fault, and when women
    are " jerks ", thats *also* men's fault...

    Thanks for showing clearly that you *don't believe in any form
    of equality*...

    > Now this is a well known fact that everybody knows,

    Translation: " I wish to *project* my bigotry onto others, so I
    will claim that my bigotry is both correct *and* popular. "

    In any case, even if it is popular, that in no way adds or
    diminishes any possible truth or falseness of the position.

    > so this whole thread is really pointless!

    Not at all. It smoked out yet another man-hating *sexist bigot*...

    Free Clue: Yes, thats *you*.

    HTH.

    > ~Ray~
    >
    > "Comrade Tonya" <[email hidden]> shat in message
    > news:[email hidden]...
    >> [email hidden] (BitingHeart) wrote in message
    > news:<[email hidden]>...
    >> > from www.elfdata.com/womensuck/
    >> >
    >> > Whats wrong with female's views
    >> >
    >> > Here is some of the things that is wrong with the views of females
    >> > today. These will be things that I commonly notice are wrong with
    >> > their views.
    >> >
    >> > 1. Entitlement mentality
    >> > 2. Unhelpfulness
    >> > 3. "Huge Ego / Dirty [censored]" polarity
    >> > 4. Self obsessiveness / Vanity / Non-appreciation
    >> > 5. Insensitivity
    >> > 6. Ignorance and refusal to learn
    >> > 7. Irrational hatefulness
    >> > 8. Disgusting mentality
    >> > 9. Aggressive, [censored], etc
    >> > 10. Lies of victim-hood / Manipulation
    >> > 11. Fakeness
    >>
    >> > The solution? Get rid of the evil ones of course! Make em pay,
    >> > painfully.
    >>
    >> You WOULD be happier in a world without women, wouldn't you? Do you
    >> spend EVERY summer on Fire Island?
    >>
    >> Tonya S*****ski

    Andre
    --
    " I'm a man... But, I can change... If I have to... I guess. "
    The Man Prayer, Red Green.

  7. "Deathray" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Dudes. i hate to point out the obvious but women have to be this
    way simply because men are jerks. Now this is a well known fact
    that everybody knows, so this whole thread is really pointless!

    Or maybe its that "guys are jerks", because women are so evil? Maybe
    women are just evil, and it's their fault, and men are bad because of
    women too??

    Actually, people are responsible for themselves. If someone is bad,
    then they are bad because they wanted to be bad, whether they are male
    or female, and thats it.

    On the other hand, you do bring an interesting point up. Guys do act
    more manly and macholy because they think women will like that. And in
    fact, women DO like it. Except they only like guys to be like that as
    a slave/protector, not someone who does it to her disadvantage.

    Although women do see it as a "good attribute" if he is
    dominating/cruel to her sometimes, just so that she can know he will
    be worse to others.... (and so be a better protector).

    Yes women, despite doing their best to seem all lovely, pretty and
    refined, are really dirty, disgusting, backwards, "third world
    mentality" people. And FAKE ontop of all of that.

    ("Third world mentality" means they don't have the mentality to create
    things or make things better, only keep themselves as is, and be very
    very petty/backstabbing, etc etc, meaning that without men, a world
    with women would only be the "third world"😉.

  8. Laura' () said:

    "Andre Lieven" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Laura' () said:

    Please stop crossposting the battle of the sexes.

    Tell us that " Deathray " isn't a poster from there...

    I don't think Deathray is from here.

    Well, its not from soc.men, where I am, nor likely from alt.feminism,
    which rarely contains specific to there posts.

    Quoted message said:

    Come to think of it, I can't tell where this
    very post is from. Anyway, I think Deathray must be from one of the
    others on the list of groups to crosspost to... soc.men, most likely.

    Nope.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Over here (alt.out-of-body) we don't have bodies, you know.

    Sex/gender isn't solely a matter of bodies...

    I was joking :-) And yes, I know.

    OK.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    "Andre Lieven" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    > "Deathray" ([email hidden]) exuded bigotry:
    > > Dudes. i hate to point out the obvious but women have to be this
    > > way simply because men are jerks.
    >
    > Ah, so when men are " jerks ", thats men's fault, and when women
    > are " jerks ", thats *also* men's fault...
    >
    > Thanks for showing clearly that you *don't believe in any form
    > of equality*...
    >
    > > Now this is a well known fact that everybody knows,
    >
    > Translation: " I wish to *project* my bigotry onto others, so I
    > will claim that my bigotry is both correct *and* popular. "
    >
    > In any case, even if it is popular, that in no way adds or
    > diminishes any possible truth or falseness of the position.
    >
    > > so this whole thread is really pointless!
    >
    > Not at all. It smoked out yet another man-hating *sexist bigot*...
    >
    > Free Clue: Yes, thats *you*.
    >
    > HTH.
    >
    > > ~Ray~
    > >
    > > "Comrade Tonya" <[email hidden]> shat in message
    > > news:[email hidden]...
    > >> [email hidden] (BitingHeart) wrote in message
    > > news:<[email hidden]>...
    > >> > from www.elfdata.com/womensuck/
    > >> >
    > >> > Whats wrong with female's views
    > >> >
    > >> > Here is some of the things that is wrong with the views of females
    > >> > today. These will be things that I commonly notice are wrong with
    > >> > their views.
    > >> >
    > >> > 1. Entitlement mentality
    > >> > 2. Unhelpfulness
    > >> > 3. "Huge Ego / Dirty [censored]" polarity
    > >> > 4. Self obsessiveness / Vanity / Non-appreciation
    > >> > 5. Insensitivity
    > >> > 6. Ignorance and refusal to learn
    > >> > 7. Irrational hatefulness
    > >> > 8. Disgusting mentality
    > >> > 9. Aggressive, [censored], etc
    > >> > 10. Lies of victim-hood / Manipulation
    > >> > 11. Fakeness
    > >>
    > >> > The solution? Get rid of the evil ones of course! Make em pay,
    > >> > painfully.
    > >>
    > >> You WOULD be happier in a world without women, wouldn't you? Do you
    > >> spend EVERY summer on Fire Island?
    > >>
    > >> Tonya S*****ski

    Andre
    --
    " I'm a man... But, I can change... If I have to... I guess. "
    The Man Prayer, Red Green.

  9. "BitingHeart" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "Deathray" <[email hidden]> wrote in message


    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:


    Yes women, despite doing their best to seem all lovely, pretty and
    refined, are really dirty, disgusting, backwards, "third world
    mentality" people. And FAKE ontop of all of that.

    ("Third world mentality" means they don't have the mentality to create
    things or make things better, only keep themselves as is, and be very
    very petty/backstabbing, etc etc, meaning that without men, a world
    with women would only be the "third world"😉.

    You're insulting the third world.

  10. see below

    typhonblue said:

    "BitingHeart" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "Deathray" <[email hidden]> wrote in message


    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:


    Yes women, despite doing their best to seem all lovely, pretty and
    refined, are really dirty, disgusting, backwards, "third world
    mentality" people. And FAKE ontop of all of that.

    ("Third world mentality" means they don't have the mentality to create
    things or make things better, only keep themselves as is, and be very
    very petty/backstabbing, etc etc, meaning that without men, a world
    with women would only be the "third world"😉.

    You're insulting the third world.

    Man..are you ever screwed up?? B-0b1

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.