Hey everyone, I have a proposition for you
The latest in Unicycling DVD's, completely unique from anything released
so far, 'Training Wheel Not Required', will be completed by end Oct.
Due to financial constraints, I will not be able to release it until
early Feb...unless......
If I can pre-sell 100 copies, I will be able to afford a begininning of
December release, in order to be shipped and recieved by Christmas.
The cost will be $18us, or $23can (your choice, currency will fluctuate)
(plus shipping) with an optional $5can ($4us) donation to the London
Unicycling Club. (to be used for spare uni's, club t-shirts and
equipment, winter gym rental, local public unicycle awarenss, etc...)
If you are in a club, or otherwise affiliated Unicycle Associaction, I
will be offering wholesale prices on bulk orders (to be handled on a
one-on-one basis)
Please reply here, or email me, if you are interested in pre-ordering a
copy, (money will be refunded 100% in the highly unlikely event
something will prevent it's release)
I will be accepting Paypal and Money Orders currently, to be expanded
into Credit Card orders by roughly January.
This DVD will have a 30+ min main feature, and special features of 20+
mins. This will be a completely professional product, not just a
'homemade unicycling DVD'
I have previewed the material I have so far to many people who not only
enjoyed the riding, the music, and the entire experience, but who were
also looking for more than 'unicycle [censored]', and are completely satisfied
in that respect.
I am working with a local band, 'Grassy Knoll and the Magic Bullit' who
has just released a CD and may very well be the bench mark of what a uni
DVD soundtrack should be.
This movie is created for Unicycle Riders, by a Unicycle Rider who knows
what he has been hoping to see in DVD's and has not yet been able
to...until now.
You won't be dissapointed!
Please view trailer #2
If you are interested in pre-ordering a copy, please post here or email
your intent. Once I reach 100 requests, I will then post the go-ahead
to send funds (with order info)
My European, and other across the pond friends will enjoy a slightly
reduced cost in order to adjust for the shipping (bulk orders only)
Those who pre-order their copies will be entered in a draw for 1 of 10
free DVD's (winners will get the DVD they ordered -for free-)
Thank you for your support, I know you will find this a must have DVD
for your collection!
Brian MacKenzie
www.brianmackenzie.com
www.londonunicyclingclub.ca
'View Trailer Here! ' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/TWNR_Trailer2.wmv)
--
Brian MacKenzie - LAN Solo
Forthcoming DVD
Training Wheel Not Required:
'7mb Trailer' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/TWNR_Trailer1.wmv)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/35472