So, if this was your uni, what would *you *change? (Anyone that says the carpet or curtains will be disqualified!)
STM
I would want the KH hub (well, it is what I have!); I've twisted/bent too many square tapered cranks.
I also would want it in the 36" size. A 29"er isn't the ideal touring machine, even geared. (IMHO). More often than not, you'll find yourself in the high gear. The lower gear is only good for really steep stuff. But, that's just my opinion!
I would want the KH hub (well, it is what I have!); I've twisted/bent too many square tapered cranks.
I also would want it in the 36" size. A 29"er isn't the ideal touring machine, even geared. (IMHO). More often than not, you'll find yourself in the high gear. The lower gear is only good for really steep stuff. But, that's just my opinion!
corbin
I think the 29er is a better touring machine, because it's a lot easier to travel with or ship. Nice setup, certainly.