rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: The over 30's highjump video challenge

Started by norry · · Last activity · 6 posts · 282 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
12 May 2008
Last activity
13 May 2008
Original author
norry
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
282
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. goldenchickenIV said:

    Length?

    Can be as short or as long as you like.

    --
    norry

    *YouTube [ 'Videos Here' (http://uk.youtube.com/11norry11) ]*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    norry's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6901
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69844

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  2. Is this all *up* only, or any down or gap stuff?

    --
    MuniAddict

    'My videos' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)
    My sponsors:__ (\"http://www.uniproshop.com\"😉
    www.uniproshop.com (\"http://www.uniproshop.com\"😉
    _'www.sixsixone.com' (http://sixsixone.com/)
    'www.twinsbikeshop.com' (http://www.twinsbikeshop.com)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MuniAddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12920
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69844

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  3. A jumping down highjump? :p

    Im sure going over would work, just as long as youre getting your max
    height.

    --
    Jerrick

    -i am christian, and i ride for christ.
    check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
    member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
    just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
    there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
    ~jerrick-
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jerrick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11632
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69844

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  4. Jerrick said:

    A jumping down highjump? :p

    Im sure going over would work, just as long as youre getting your max
    height.

    haha, I just thought maybe some down stuff would add variety, rather
    than just all up stuff.🙂 (plus I'm terrible at jumping up to/on stuff)

    --
    MuniAddict

    'My videos' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)
    My sponsors:__ (\"http://www.uniproshop.com\"😉
    www.uniproshop.com (\"http://www.uniproshop.com\"😉
    _'www.sixsixone.com' (http://sixsixone.com/)
    'www.twinsbikeshop.com' (http://www.twinsbikeshop.com)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MuniAddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12920
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69844

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  5. Just give me 7.5 months and I'll qualify!

    T.

    --
    DarkTom

    *"DarkTom of Glasgow, one of the few uni riders here that you really
    musn't mess with" - GkMac
    "mondeos can fly" - Pebbles*

    'koxx/onza trials uni for sale'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64646)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DarkTom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6515
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69844

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  6. MuniAddict said:

    Is this all *up* only, or any down or gap stuff?

    I was thinking the main aim of challenge would be to make the single
    act of jumping the theme for the video sort of forcing people to try
    and be a little creative? Or do you thing that might be a little too
    restrictive? Obviously what goes up must come down!

    You don't have to be even any good at jumping (I can't seat out at all)
    for the video to be entertaining.

    As an example I'll post my video (which I won't enter) that I filmed in
    a morning. It's nothing special in terms of skill and not really
    imaginative but I've tried to make it worth watching by adding in a bit
    of 'stop motion', and making it more of a personal story.

    I've got a few ideas that people could use but I'll see what you guys
    come up with!

    corbin said:

    ...I'll get Louise to film me soon. Deadline?

    Cool, Say 3 weeks? Longer if people need it.

    --
    norry

    *YouTube [ 'Videos Here' (http://uk.youtube.com/11norry11) ]*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    norry's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6901
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69844

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.