rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Survey study: Trials Side-Hopping Style vs. Success

Started by Probailer2 · · Last activity · 11 posts · 289 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
29 January 2007
Last activity
11 February 2007
Original author
Probailer2
Posts
11
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
289
Views / 30 days
6

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–11 of 11
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. To the left with right foot forward.
    I hop 68cm high and 160cm (could be a litle more) far.

    PM

    --
    Probailer2

    john_childs said:

    Mmmmm... Sexy welds.

    musketman said:

    Kris Holm owns death

    abbabibble said:

    cody bent his koxx.

    he was working it pretty hard.

    dudewithasock said:

    Bush is probably just trying to get free Playboy.


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Probailer2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11034
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/57239

  2. I do Right foot forward to the left so I have to learn goofy foot pedal
    grabs🙁

    --
    onewheelinwierdo

    Leftover parts are proof you made it better!

    monkeyman said:

    Dude, don't make fun of him. He might read this, find us, and then run
    us over with his hardcore minivan.

    Quoted message said:

    <>Unicycle For Christ<><


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    onewheelinwierdo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13514
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/57239

  3. left foot foward to the left, but i hold on with my right hand.

    --
    englishkiwi
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    englishkiwi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13822
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/57239

  4. Right foot forward to the right, hold seat with left.

    What onetrack says is true.

    --
    onewheelwizzard

    "Joe is a Pirate Captain Shao-Lin Robot Kung-fu Indian War Dancing
    rapscallion." - Brennan Lee Mulligan
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    onewheelwizzard's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3955
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/57239

  5. 27", right handed, left foot forward, and I hop to the right.
    Hope this helped.

    --
    Danni

    leo said:

    Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.

    '*Ha Ha haaaaa*' (

    )'!'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54347)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/57239

  6. 30" left foot forward, to the left, but thats rolling and OVER something
    🙂
    to the side, its over 8' rolling, 6' or so static

    --
    skrobo

    Quoted message said:

    <> Unicycle For Christ <><

    ____________________________________________
    -last edited by \"your mom\" at 8:35 pm -
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/57239

  7. left jump,left foot fwd, right hand

    --
    uni_jim

    Beware of the pixies!:eek:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    uni_jim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13559
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/57239

  8. uni_jim said:

    left jump,left foot fwd, right hand

    oh yeah, right hand

    --
    skrobo

    Quoted message said:

    <> Unicycle For Christ <><

    ____________________________________________
    -last edited by \"your mom\" at 8:35 pm -
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/57239

  9. onewheelinwierdo said:

    I do Right foot forward to the left so I have to learn goofy foot pedal
    grabs🙁

    I did the opposite of that for a while. I just switched this week and
    can already hop better.

    --
    mornish

    aim:kiloornish
    email: mornish AT gmail DOT com

    maxcarriere said:

    nah, he just wants to buy the cranks to look at them and rub them on his
    body..

    muniaddict said:

    does he have me confused with somebody who's actually good?


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    mornish's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11658
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/57239

  10. I hop left foot forward, to the right and the pedal grabs I do involve a
    rev. They work pretty well but it's hard to come onto a precise place
    from pedal grab that way because you're moving more. I can hop up 24
    inches so I think that's 62 centimeters?

    --
    gordito8me

    36er fund = 19$ out of 375$
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    gordito8me's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13641
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/57239

  11. i hope right foot forward... and pretty comfident on both sides, its
    hard to say, actually maybe abit more confident to the left, with right
    hand.

    but i cant really get that high, so ehehe

    --
    brendan
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    brendan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13680
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/57239

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.