Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Re: RR: A tale of two asses

Started by JD · · Last activity · 8 posts · 428 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
22 August 2005
Last activity
22 August 2005
Original author
JD
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
428
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. MattB said:

    Then just a little further down the same jeep trail, I'm peeling off to
    hit becks and there's another SUV parked near the trailhead. There's
    also a tent pitched right next to the trail, with a stake right in the
    middle of the trail.

    That's pretty obnoxious, as well as selfish. The weirdest thing I've
    ever seen is a mormon family playing Scrabble in the middle of a trail.
    It was too laughable to even think of getting angry about.

    JD

  2. JD said:
    MattB said:

    Then just a little further down the same jeep trail, I'm peeling off
    to hit becks and there's another SUV parked near the trailhead.
    There's also a tent pitched right next to the trail, with a stake
    right in the middle of the trail.

    That's pretty obnoxious, as well as selfish. The weirdest thing I've
    ever seen is a mormon family playing Scrabble in the middle of a
    trail. It was too laughable to even think of getting angry about.

    How many points is polygamy worth?

  3. JD said:
    MattB said:

    Then just a little further down the same jeep trail, I'm peeling off to
    hit becks and there's another SUV parked near the trailhead. There's
    also a tent pitched right next to the trail, with a stake right in the
    middle of the trail.

    That's pretty obnoxious, as well as selfish. The weirdest thing I've
    ever seen is a mormon family playing Scrabble in the middle of a trail.
    It was too laughable to even think of getting angry about.

    JD

    That is very odd.

    I didn't get mad for a couple of reasons. One is I generally don't get
    mad much, but the other is that this guy was mostly creating a problem
    for himself. This is a well-traveled bit of trail near the front of the
    area. If all the mountain bikes going by don't persuade him to move, the
    motorcycles surely will!

    Matt

  4. "MattB" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    JD said:


    That's pretty obnoxious, as well as selfish. The weirdest thing I've
    ever seen is a mormon family playing Scrabble in the middle of a trail.
    It was too laughable to even think of getting angry about.

    JD

    That is very odd.

    I didn't get mad for a couple of reasons. One is I generally don't get
    mad much, but the other is that this guy was mostly creating a problem
    for himself. This is a well-traveled bit of trail near the front of the
    area. If all the mountain bikes going by don't persuade him to move, the
    motorcycles surely will!

    Many years ago I was climbing Sisar Rd near Ojai and came upon a guy in full
    lotus position with candles lit around him right in the middle of the road.
    He was on a blind corner and thankfully I was on my way up rather than down
    when I encountered him.

    Greg

  5. Bill Sornson said:
    JD said:
    MattB said:

    Then just a little further down the same jeep trail, I'm peeling off
    to hit becks and there's another SUV parked near the trailhead.
    There's also a tent pitched right next to the trail, with a stake
    right in the middle of the trail.

    That's pretty obnoxious, as well as selfish. The weirdest thing I've
    ever seen is a mormon family playing Scrabble in the middle of a
    trail. It was too laughable to even think of getting angry about.

    How many points is polygamy worth?

    It depends on where the tiles are on the board.

    JD

  6. Sorni asked:

    Quoted message said:

    How many points is polygamy worth?

    P=3 O=1 L=1 Y=4 G=2 A=1 M=3 Y=4

    JD

  7. JD said:

    Sorni asked:

    Quoted message said:

    How many points is polygamy worth?

    P=3 O=1 L=1 Y=4 G=2 A=1 M=3 Y=4

    JD

    what about triple word scoore, plus the 50 point bonus for using all your
    tiles?

    ps

  8. small change said:
    JD said:

    Sorni asked:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    How many points is polygamy worth?

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    P=3 O=1 L=1 Y=4 G=2 A=1 M=3 Y=4

    Quoted message said:

    what about triple word scoore, plus the 50 point bonus for using all
    your tiles?

    Then it's more, mon.

    (Oy.)

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.