General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: => Physics and facts contradict Bush regime <=

Started by Iggy · · Last activity · 12 posts · 304 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
14 November 2005
Last activity
15 November 2005
Original author
Iggy
Posts
12
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
304
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–12 of 12
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "Hank" <"stopbu$h"@torture.gov> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Yet another highly qualified expert...

    http://www.physics.byu.edu/faculty/bergeson/physics1/atomic/jones_cv.htm

    ...exposes the absurdity of the Bush regime's
    "the fires did it" conspiracy theory....

    http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

    A few key points raised in the paper:

    Wow! Now you're parroting conspiracy theory [censored] that has already been
    long ago debunked?! LOL You're a hoot, Hanky!

  2. If you think THAT'S funny, the dood also "proves" Jesus hung out with
    the Mormons.

    http://www.physics.byu.edu/faculty/jones/rel491/handstext%20and%20figures.htm

    So Hanky now has a delema...."Do I (as a left-wing-nut) believe the
    Right-wing religious nut?

    His answer will be; "Sure! As long as it's agaist Bush!"

  3. "Pajova" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    If you think THAT'S funny, the dood also "proves" Jesus hung out with
    the Mormons.


    http://www.physics.byu.edu/faculty/jones/rel491/handstext%20and%20figures.htm

    You obviously didn't read what you posted. It doesn't state He hung out with
    the Mormons. It states there is proof He visited the Americas after His
    resurrection. In fact, the Mormon religion wasn't founded until 1830.

  4. "Pajova" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    If you think THAT'S funny, the dood also "proves" Jesus hung out with
    the Mormons.

    http://www.physics.byu.edu/faculty/jones/rel491/handstext%20and%20figures.htm

    So Hanky now has a delema...."Do I (as a left-wing-nut) believe the
    Right-wing religious nut?

    His answer will be; "Sure! As long as it's agaist Bush!"

    Yeah but, BYU is the univeristy of the "one true church" they must be right.

    Look what BYU has given us, WordPerfect and Novell, hehe.

    Bryan

  5. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Bryan said:

    "Pajova" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    If you think THAT'S funny, the dood also "proves" Jesus hung out with
    the Mormons.

    http://www.physics.byu.edu/faculty/jones/rel491/handstext%20and%20figures.htm

    So Hanky now has a delema...."Do I (as a left-wing-nut) believe the
    Right-wing religious nut?

    His answer will be; "Sure! As long as it's agaist Bush!"

    Yeah but, BYU is the univeristy of the "one true church" they must be right.

    Look what BYU has given us,

    Cold fusion.

    Seth
    --
    When I'm telling you to get a life, it's time to consider suicide very
    seriously. -- Lyle McDonald

  6. [email hidden] (Seth Breidbart) wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    Bryan said:

    "Pajova" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    If you think THAT'S funny, the dood also "proves" Jesus hung out with
    the Mormons.

    http://www.physics.byu.edu/faculty/jones/rel491/handstext%20and%20figur
    es.htm

    So Hanky now has a delema...."Do I (as a left-wing-nut) believe the
    Right-wing religious nut?

    His answer will be; "Sure! As long as it's agaist Bush!"

    Yeah but, BYU is the univeristy of the "one true church" they must be
    right.

    Look what BYU has given us,

    Cold fusion.

    Cold fusion was funny the first time. What a hose job. From what I
    understand those that made the "Cold Fusion Discovery" of the early 90's
    are still having problems getting a job. To be honest I think they deserve
    it too. I wonder if BYU is working on a Time Machine. I think they should
    perfect the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster first. Mr. Beeblebrox's recipe has
    been lost.

    pierce

  7. Oh....Now that I have "re-read" it....I agree with everything Hanky
    said......(NOT)

    Pickin nit's

  8. Oh....Now that I have "re-read" it....I agree with everything Hanky
    said......(NOT)

    Pickin nit's

  9. On 15 Nov 2005 08:42:36 -0800, "Pajova" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Pickin nit's

    Use Rid.

  10. On 15 Nov 2005 08:42:36 -0800, "Pajova" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Pickin nit's

    Use Rid.

  11. Pajova said:

    If you think THAT'S funny, the dood also "proves" Jesus hung out with
    the Mormons.

    http://www.physics.byu.edu/faculty/jones/rel491/handstext%20and%20figu
    res.htm

    So Hanky now has a delema...."Do I (as a left-wing-nut) believe the
    Right-wing religious nut?

    That's the problem when you put faith in a KookSource. They have a
    habit of publishing all kinds of weird ideas... not just the weird idea
    that you're obsessed with.

    Quoted message said:

    His answer will be; "Sure! As long as it's agaist Bush!"

    Bingo.

    --
    Albert Nurick | "Everyone is entitled to his own
    [email hidden] | opinion, but not his own facts."
    www.nurick.com |
    04 FJR1300A / RCOS #7 | - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

  12. "Seth Breidbart" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Yeah but, BYU is the univeristy of the "one true church" they must be


    right.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    Look what BYU has given us,

    Cold fusion.

    Not to defend BYU, but "cold fusion" came from
    Stanley Pons (Univ. of Utah) and Martin Fleischmann
    (Univ. of Southhampton, UK).

    Bob M.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.