General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: OT Suddeutsche Klassenlotterie

Started by sf · · Last activity · 11 posts · 446 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
1 August 2005
Last activity
2 August 2005
Original author
sf
Posts
11
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
446
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–11 of 11
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Pandora said:

    Hello friends. I won 1 million of Euros! I Am rich! (??????????????)
    I have received an e-mail of the "Suddeutsche Klassenlotterie" where thay
    say that I won a lot of money!!!
    I don't believe, but I want to ask you if you know this telematics
    lotteries, and if anyone has received the same letter.
    TIA
    Pandora


    Have you gotten any business propositions from Nigeria lately?

    The latest one is from FROM : Dr. Paul Mabuya - Director of Audit &
    Projects, DME, South Africa and they're trying to pay off some
    contractors. They don't know me - but they're willing to entrust me
    with 14.5million US dollars (and I get to keep 25%), because I can
    help them out by holding this money in my account.

    It's all very hush hush. Shhhhh.

  2. "sf" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Pandora said:

    Hello friends. I won 1 million of Euros! I Am rich!
    (??????????????)
    I have received an e-mail of the "Suddeutsche Klassenlotterie" where
    thay
    say that I won a lot of money!!!
    I don't believe, but I want to ask you if you know this telematics
    lotteries, and if anyone has received the same letter.
    TIA
    Pandora


    Have you gotten any business propositions from Nigeria lately?

    The latest one is from FROM : Dr. Paul Mabuya - Director of Audit &
    Projects, DME, South Africa and they're trying to pay off some
    contractors. They don't know me - but they're willing to entrust me
    with 14.5million US dollars (and I get to keep 25%), because I can
    help them out by holding this money in my account.

    It's all very hush hush. Shhhhh.

    Isn't it a pain? I'm glad I have Norton Antispam and Antivirus!

  3. MOMPEAGRAM said:


    "sf" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Pandora said:

    Hello friends. I won 1 million of Euros! I Am rich!
    (??????????????)
    I have received an e-mail of the "Suddeutsche Klassenlotterie" where
    thay
    say that I won a lot of money!!!
    I don't believe, but I want to ask you if you know this telematics
    lotteries, and if anyone has received the same letter.
    TIA
    Pandora


    Have you gotten any business propositions from Nigeria lately?

    The latest one is from FROM : Dr. Paul Mabuya - Director of Audit &
    Projects, DME, South Africa and they're trying to pay off some
    contractors. They don't know me - but they're willing to entrust me
    with 14.5million US dollars (and I get to keep 25%), because I can
    help them out by holding this money in my account.

    It's all very hush hush. Shhhhh.

    Isn't it a pain? I'm glad I have Norton Antispam and Antivirus!


    I'm lucky because my ISPs and gmail have pretty good spam blockers -
    so I only get those things once in a blue moon. I guess this one's a
    new form that they hadn't set up filters for yet. Thank goodness they
    are few and far between so I can laugh at them instead of being
    annoyed.

  4. "sf" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Pandora said:

    Hello friends. I won 1 million of Euros! I Am rich!
    (??????????????)
    I have received an e-mail of the "Suddeutsche Klassenlotterie" where
    thay
    say that I won a lot of money!!!
    I don't believe, but I want to ask you if you know this telematics
    lotteries, and if anyone has received the same letter.
    TIA
    Pandora


    Have you gotten any business propositions from Nigeria lately?

    The latest one is from FROM : Dr. Paul Mabuya - Director of Audit &
    Projects, DME, South Africa and they're trying to pay off some
    contractors. They don't know me - but they're willing to entrust me
    with 14.5million US dollars (and I get to keep 25%), because I can
    help them out by holding this money in my account.

    Till now, anybody contacted me!

    Quoted message said:


    It's all very hush hush. Shhhhh.

    Ohhhh! yes!!!!! I ask to myself why the informatic police hasn't still
    discovered this illegal business !?!
    But now I want those million of Euro !!!!!! I want that money!!!!
    🙂)))))))))))))))))))))))
    Cheers and many thanks
    Pandora

  5. "MOMPEAGRAM" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:1122859371.065d79392c0d9cd1acab4689b3ae7472@teranews...

    Quoted message said:


    "sf" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Pandora said:

    Hello friends. I won 1 million of Euros! I Am rich! (??????????????)
    I have received an e-mail of the "Suddeutsche Klassenlotterie" where
    thay
    say that I won a lot of money!!!
    I don't believe, but I want to ask you if you know this telematics
    lotteries, and if anyone has received the same letter.
    TIA
    Pandora


    Have you gotten any business propositions from Nigeria lately?

    The latest one is from FROM : Dr. Paul Mabuya - Director of Audit &
    Projects, DME, South Africa and they're trying to pay off some
    contractors. They don't know me - but they're willing to entrust me
    with 14.5million US dollars (and I get to keep 25%), because I can
    help them out by holding this money in my account.

    It's all very hush hush. Shhhhh.

    Isn't it a pain? I'm glad I have Norton Antispam and Antivirus!

    It is since I subscribed this international NG that I receive every day
    spam!
    In Italy I saved myself (in fact, as you can see, my e-mail address is
    true).
    I think that I must change it.
    Cheers
    Pandora

    Quoted message said:


  6. Want a Gmail account? It's free and .. nevermind, I'll put the info in this
    post and you decide.

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/help/about.html

    "Pandora" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "MOMPEAGRAM" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:1122859371.065d79392c0d9cd1acab4689b3ae7472@teranews...

    Quoted message said:


    "sf" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 01:15:12 +0200, Pandora wrote:

    > Hello friends. I won 1 million of Euros! I Am rich! (??????????????)
    > I have received an e-mail of the "Suddeutsche Klassenlotterie" where
    > thay
    > say that I won a lot of money!!!
    > I don't believe, but I want to ask you if you know this telematics
    > lotteries, and if anyone has received the same letter.
    > TIA
    > Pandora
    >
    Have you gotten any business propositions from Nigeria lately?

    The latest one is from FROM : Dr. Paul Mabuya - Director of Audit &
    Projects, DME, South Africa and they're trying to pay off some
    contractors. They don't know me - but they're willing to entrust me
    with 14.5million US dollars (and I get to keep 25%), because I can
    help them out by holding this money in my account.

    It's all very hush hush. Shhhhh.

    Isn't it a pain? I'm glad I have Norton Antispam and Antivirus!

    It is since I subscribed this international NG that I receive every day
    spam!
    In Italy I saved myself (in fact, as you can see, my e-mail address is
    true).
    I think that I must change it.
    Cheers
    Pandora

    Quoted message said:


  7. Pandora said:

    In Italy I saved myself (in fact, as you can see, my e-mail address is
    true).
    I think that I must change it.

    It took several years for spammers to stop using the first account I
    posted with, so good luck. I munge my address now.

  8. "sf" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Pandora said:

    In Italy I saved myself (in fact, as you can see, my e-mail address is
    true).
    I think that I must change it.

    It took several years for spammers to stop using the first account I
    posted with, so good luck. I munge my address now.

    What does mean "To munge"? I didn't find in my vocabulary.
    Does it mean "Change"?
    Cheers
    Pandora

  9. Pandora said:


    "sf" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Pandora said:

    In Italy I saved myself (in fact, as you can see, my e-mail address is
    true).
    I think that I must change it.

    It took several years for spammers to stop using the first account I
    posted with, so good luck. I munge my address now.

    What does mean "To munge"? I didn't find in my vocabulary.
    Does it mean "Change"?

    Yes. @nospam.com is commonly used.
    Here are a couple of articles for you
    http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm
    http://www.cexx.org/spam.htm

  10. "sf" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Pandora said:


    "sf" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 09:55:13 +0200, Pandora wrote:

    > In Italy I saved myself (in fact, as you can see, my e-mail address


    is

    Quoted message said:

    > true).
    > I think that I must change it.

    It took several years for spammers to stop using the first account I
    posted with, so good luck. I munge my address now.

    What does mean "To munge"? I didn't find in my vocabulary.
    Does it mean "Change"?

    Yes. @nospam.com is commonly used.
    Here are a couple of articles for you
    http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm
    http://www.cexx.org/spam.htm

    Thank you!!!!! I will make this work as soon as possible!
    Pandora

  11. Pandora said:


    Thank you!!!!! I will make this work as soon as possible!
    Pandora


    FYI: I'm still keeping my "public display" email address a total
    phoney, but my "reply address" is now remunged and hopefully better
    understood.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.