On Mar 25, 3:07 pm, "Edward Dolan" <[email hidden]> wrote:
Dear SPAMWARD,
I'm really starting to feel sorry for you. It's not a pretty sight
from out here, to watch you post and then reply to your own post...
Please see a doctor. Soon.
CowPunk
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Cycling Equipment · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
On Mar 25, 3:07 pm, "Edward Dolan" <[email hidden]> wrote:
Dear SPAMWARD,
I'm really starting to feel sorry for you. It's not a pretty sight
from out here, to watch you post and then reply to your own post...
Please see a doctor. Soon.
CowPunk
CowPunk said:On Mar 25, 3:07 pm, "Edward Dolan" <[email hidden]> wrote:
Dear SPAMWARD,
I'm really starting to feel sorry for you. It's not a pretty sight
from out here, to watch you post and then reply to your own post...
Please see a doctor. Soon.CowPunk
For Ed to seek professional help, it would be necessary for him to
first recognize that he has a problem and is in need of help. This
recognition will never happen. The more I read of Dolan's trash, the
more I become convinced that he is genuinely mentally ill ... pitiful
really. Just like there comes a time when the keys have to be taken
from a driver, I wish someone would confiscate his computer. Then at
least his problem wouldn't be imposed on others.
"Edward Dolan" <[email hidden]> wrote in
news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:Imagine stalking a perfect stranger.
Keep your fantasies to yourself!
Edward Dolan said:This is the epiphany of stupid for me.
And that says it all!
On Mar 28, 3:23 pm, "Edward Dolan" <[email hidden]> wrote:
dolan, I told you to commit sucide, now go and do it.
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:dolan, I told you to commit sucide, now go and do it.
You first!
=v= Fab, no! We need you here!
<_Jym_>
---------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==--------
http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.