General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Jill was (Re: Scrambled Egg)

Started by jmcquown · · Last activity · 6 posts · 272 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
15 April 2005
Last activity
17 April 2005
Original author
jmcquown
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
272
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Dog3 said:

    [email hidden] (Serene) wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:
    Jude said:

    My favorite is a combo of the benedict and he florentine.....

    i use the english muffin for the bottom
    then a glob of creamed spinach
    then s few sliced of smoked salmon
    then the poached eggs
    then the hollandaise sauce

    YUM DOUBLE YUM!

    *drool*

    serene

    Jill, I tried your omelete with spinach and brie. It was terrific. I
    think I'm going to try it with feta next time.

    Michael <- getting creative with Eggbeaters

    Oh feta is wonderful too! Have you tried any of the "herbed" feta?
    Delicious stuff. And I happen to love Eggbeaters. Next time I'm in St.
    Louis I'll yell and we can beat our eggs together. (giggling)

    Jill

  2. On Fri 15 Apr 2005 02:24:34p, Dog3 wrote in rec.food.cooking:

    Quoted message said:

    "jmcquown" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:
    Dog3 said:

    [email hidden] (Serene) wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    > Jude <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >
    >> My favorite is a combo of the benedict and he florentine.....
    >>
    >> i use the english muffin for the bottom
    >> then a glob of creamed spinach
    >> then s few sliced of smoked salmon
    >> then the poached eggs
    >> then the hollandaise sauce
    >>
    >> YUM DOUBLE YUM!
    >
    > *drool*
    >
    > serene

    Jill, I tried your omelete with spinach and brie. It was terrific. I
    think I'm going to try it with feta next time.

    Michael <- getting creative with Eggbeaters

    Oh feta is wonderful too! Have you tried any of the "herbed" feta?
    Delicious stuff. And I happen to love Eggbeaters. Next time I'm in
    St. Louis I'll yell and we can beat our eggs together. (giggling)

    Jill

    LOL... Yes I have tried a lot of different types of feta. I like almost
    all of them. I think beating each other's eggs would be a riot <grin>

    Michael

    You two are sick! <g>

    --
    Wayne Boatwright
    ____________________________________________

    Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day.
    Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

  3. Wayne Boatwright said:

    On Fri 15 Apr 2005 02:24:34p, Dog3 wrote in rec.food.cooking:

    Quoted message said:

    "jmcquown" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    Dog3 wrote:
    > [email hidden] (Serene) wrote in
    > news:[email hidden]:
    >
    >> Jude <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >>
    >>> My favorite is a combo of the benedict and he florentine.....
    >>>
    > Jill, I tried your omelete with spinach and brie. It was terrific.
    > I think I'm going to try it with feta next time.
    >
    > Michael <- getting creative with Eggbeaters

    Oh feta is wonderful too! Have you tried any of the "herbed" feta?
    Delicious stuff. And I happen to love Eggbeaters. Next time I'm in
    St. Louis I'll yell and we can beat our eggs together. (giggling)

    Jill

    LOL... Yes I have tried a lot of different types of feta. I like
    almost all of them. I think beating each other's eggs would be a
    riot <grin>

    Michael

    You two are sick! <g>

    And your point would be? <G> It's too bad I missed Michael last year when I
    landed in St. Louis Lambert but John was waiting to pick me up and drive us
    up to Highland, Illinois. We had no time to spare. I think he'll be doing
    that show again this fall. Maybe I can squeeze in an extra day or two in
    St. Louis if Michael can find me a cheap place to stay (hint hint). LOL

    Jill

  4. On Fri 15 Apr 2005 03:06:23p, jmcquown wrote in rec.food.cooking:

    Quoted message said:
    Wayne Boatwright said:

    On Fri 15 Apr 2005 02:24:34p, Dog3 wrote in rec.food.cooking:

    Quoted message said:

    "jmcquown" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    > Dog3 wrote:
    >> [email hidden] (Serene) wrote in
    >> news:[email hidden]:
    >>
    >>> Jude <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> My favorite is a combo of the benedict and he florentine.....
    >>>>
    >> Jill, I tried your omelete with spinach and brie. It was terrific.
    >> I think I'm going to try it with feta next time.
    >>
    >> Michael <- getting creative with Eggbeaters
    >
    > Oh feta is wonderful too! Have you tried any of the "herbed" feta?
    > Delicious stuff. And I happen to love Eggbeaters. Next time I'm in
    > St. Louis I'll yell and we can beat our eggs together. (giggling)
    >
    > Jill

    LOL... Yes I have tried a lot of different types of feta. I like
    almost all of them. I think beating each other's eggs would be a
    riot <grin>

    Michael

    You two are sick! <g>

    And your point would be? <G> It's too bad I missed Michael last year
    when I landed in St. Louis Lambert but John was waiting to pick me up
    and drive us up to Highland, Illinois. We had no time to spare. I
    think he'll be doing that show again this fall. Maybe I can squeeze in
    an extra day or two in St. Louis if Michael can find me a cheap place to
    stay (hint hint). LOL

    Jill

    I would love to come and join you. I spent a very special part of my
    childhood in St. Louis. Alas, travel is not in the cards.

    --
    Wayne Boatwright
    ____________________________________________

    Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day.
    Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

  5. On Fri 15 Apr 2005 11:24:21p, Dog3 wrote in rec.food.cooking:

    Quoted message said:

    Wayne Boatwright <[email hidden]> wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    On Fri 15 Apr 2005 06:14:55p, Dog3 wrote in rec.food.cooking:

    Quoted message said:

    Wayne Boatwright <[email hidden]> wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    > On Fri 15 Apr 2005 03:06:23p, jmcquown wrote in rec.food.cooking:
    >
    >> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
    >>> On Fri 15 Apr 2005 02:24:34p, Dog3 wrote in rec.food.cooking:
    >>>
    >>>> "jmcquown" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    >>>> news:[email hidden]:
    >>>>
    >>>>> Dog3 wrote:
    >>>>>> [email hidden] (Serene) wrote in
    >>>>>> news:[email hidden]:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Jude <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> My favorite is a combo of the benedict and he florentine.....
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>> Jill, I tried your omelete with spinach and brie. It was
    >>>>>> terrific. I think I'm going to try it with feta next time.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Michael <- getting creative with Eggbeaters
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Oh feta is wonderful too! Have you tried any of the "herbed"
    >>>>> feta? Delicious stuff. And I happen to love Eggbeaters. Next
    >>>>> time I'm in St. Louis I'll yell and we can beat our eggs
    >>>>> together. (giggling)
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Jill
    >>>>
    >>>> LOL... Yes I have tried a lot of different types of feta. I like
    >>>> almost all of them. I think beating each other's eggs would be a
    >>>> riot <grin>
    >>>>
    >>>> Michael
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> You two are sick! <g>
    >>
    >> And your point would be? <G> It's too bad I missed Michael last
    >> year when I landed in St. Louis Lambert but John was waiting to pick
    >> me up and drive us up to Highland, Illinois. We had no time to
    >> spare. I think he'll be doing that show again this fall. Maybe I
    >> can squeeze in an extra day or two in St. Louis if Michael can find
    >> me a cheap place to stay (hint hint). LOL
    >>
    >> Jill
    >
    > I would love to come and join you. I spent a very special part of my
    > childhood in St. Louis. Alas, travel is not in the cards.
    >

    Let me heal a bit and then you are both welcome to stay here 😉
    Hmmm... THAT would be an interesting weekend <evil laugh>

    Michael

    That would be fun! I'd love to come to St. Louis, but lord only knows
    when that'll happen. If I get there in the future, I'll make a point
    of our getting together.

    Yes please look me up if you ever get this way. We can run around both
    our old stomping grounds raising hell and eating 😉

    Michael

    I'd love to do that!

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*
    ____________________________________________

    Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day.
    Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

  6. "Wayne Boatwright" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On Fri 15 Apr 2005 02:24:34p, Dog3 wrote in rec.food.cooking:

    Quoted message said:

    "jmcquown" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    Dog3 wrote:
    > [email hidden] (Serene) wrote in
    > news:[email hidden]:
    >
    >> Jude <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >>
    >>> My favorite is a combo of the benedict and he florentine.....
    >>>
    >>> i use the english muffin for the bottom
    >>> then a glob of creamed spinach
    >>> then s few sliced of smoked salmon
    >>> then the poached eggs
    >>> then the hollandaise sauce
    >>>
    >>> YUM DOUBLE YUM!
    >>
    >> *drool*
    >>
    >> serene
    >
    > Jill, I tried your omelete with spinach and brie. It was terrific. I
    > think I'm going to try it with feta next time.
    >
    > Michael <- getting creative with Eggbeaters

    Oh feta is wonderful too! Have you tried any of the "herbed" feta?
    Delicious stuff. And I happen to love Eggbeaters. Next time I'm in
    St. Louis I'll yell and we can beat our eggs together. (giggling)

    Jill

    LOL... Yes I have tried a lot of different types of feta. I like almost
    all of them. I think beating each other's eggs would be a riot <grin>

    Michael

    You two are sick! <g>

    LOL maybe they should get a room🙂)

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.