General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: I've Gone To The Dark Side

Started by Tha Woyah · · Last activity · 11 posts · 259 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
22 April 2005
Last activity
24 April 2005
Original author
Tha Woyah
Posts
11
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
259
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–11 of 11
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "Tha Woyah" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    message news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I've labeled myself a hardgainer and have re-worked my routine to reflect
    this epiphany. From lurking, I've seen that many of you don't think to
    highly of the hardgainer routines out there. I'm really feeling burnt out
    and not at all happy with the amount of progress I've made vs. the effort
    I've put in to this. So, I've got nothing to lose, so might as well try
    this one. Anyway, here's my routine.

    Deadlift x 2
    Bench Press x 2
    Dumbell Rows x 2
    Barbell Press x 2
    Barbell Curl x 1
    Weighted Sit-Ups x 1

    This is done once every 4 days in 8 day cycles where weight is added to
    all exercises after each 8 day cycle (even if it's 1 pound).

    Thoughts?

    Nobody? There was a time when I would post something to this group and have
    10 replies that very day. Am I considered a troll or something?

  2. Tha Woyah said:

    "Tha Woyah" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    message news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I've labeled myself a hardgainer and have re-worked my routine to reflect
    this epiphany. From lurking, I've seen that many of you don't think to
    highly of the hardgainer routines out there. I'm really feeling burnt out
    and not at all happy with the amount of progress I've made vs. the effort
    I've put in to this. So, I've got nothing to lose, so might as well try
    this one. Anyway, here's my routine.

    Deadlift x 2
    Bench Press x 2
    Dumbell Rows x 2
    Barbell Press x 2
    Barbell Curl x 1
    Weighted Sit-Ups x 1

    This is done once every 4 days in 8 day cycles where weight is added to
    all exercises after each 8 day cycle (even if it's 1 pound).

    Thoughts?

    Nobody? There was a time when I would post something to this group and have
    10 replies that very day. Am I considered a troll or something?

    I don't see your original post anywhere. When did you post it?

    --
    Jerry

  3. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Jerry jabeach@DONT_SPAM_ME_citlink.net said:

    Tha Woyah wrote:


    [snip]

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Nobody? There was a time when I would post something to this group and have
    10 replies that very day. Am I considered a troll or something?

    I don't see your original post anywhere. When did you post it?

    Jerry's reading/posting from frontier.net. I'm using Supernews. I
    don't see your original post, either, Woyah.

    --
    Jim Seymour | "It is wrong always, everywhere and
    WARNING: The "From:" address is a | for everyone to believe anything upon
    spam trap. DON'T USE IT! Use: | insufficient evidence."
    [email hidden] | - W. K. Clifford, ca. 1876

  4. "Runs With Knives" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    Jerry jabeach@DONT_SPAM_ME_citlink.net said:

    Tha Woyah wrote:


    [snip]

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Nobody? There was a time when I would post something to this group and
    have
    10 replies that very day. Am I considered a troll or something?

    I don't see your original post anywhere. When did you post it?

    Jerry's reading/posting from frontier.net. I'm using Supernews. I
    don't see your original post, either, Woyah.

    That's weird. Here it is again...

    I've labeled myself a hardgainer and have re-worked my routine to reflect
    this epiphany. From lurking, I've seen that many of you don't think to
    highly of the hardgainer routines out there. I'm really feeling burnt out
    and not at all happy with the amount of progress I've made vs. the effort
    I've put in to this. So, I've got nothing to lose, so might as well try this
    one. Anyway, here's my routine.

    Deadlift x 2
    Bench Press x 2
    Dumbell Rows x 2
    Barbell Press x 2
    Barbell Curl x 1
    Weighted Sit-Ups x 1

    This is done once every 4 days in 8 day cycles where weight is added to all
    exercises after each 8 day cycle (even if it's 1 pound).

    Thoughts?

  5. Quoted message said:

    Am I considered a troll or something?>

    No, just an [censored].

  6. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Am I considered a troll or something?>

    No, just an [censored].

    I've seen your posts, [censored]. If there is an [censored] among us, it truly is you.
    Go ahead and change you name again, all the regs have you killfiled.

  7. On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 17:58:09 -0400, "Tha Woyah"
    <[email hidden]> wrote in
    misc.fitness.weights:

    Quoted message said:


    "Runs With Knives" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    Jerry jabeach@DONT_SPAM_ME_citlink.net said:

    Tha Woyah wrote:


    [snip]

    Quoted message said:

    > Nobody? There was a time when I would post something to this group and
    > have
    > 10 replies that very day. Am I considered a troll or something?

    I don't see your original post anywhere. When did you post it?

    Jerry's reading/posting from frontier.net. I'm using Supernews. I
    don't see your original post, either, Woyah.

    That's weird. Here it is again...

    I've labeled myself a hardgainer and have re-worked my routine to reflect
    this epiphany. From lurking, I've seen that many of you don't think to
    highly of the hardgainer routines out there. I'm really feeling burnt out
    and not at all happy with the amount of progress I've made vs. the effort
    I've put in to this. So, I've got nothing to lose, so might as well try this
    one. Anyway, here's my routine.

    Deadlift x 2
    Bench Press x 2
    Dumbell Rows x 2
    Barbell Press x 2
    Barbell Curl x 1
    Weighted Sit-Ups x 1

    This is done once every 4 days in 8 day cycles where weight is added to all
    exercises after each 8 day cycle (even if it's 1 pound).

    Thoughts?


    Try training the core lifts heavy like a powerlifter and do assistance
    work for 8-12 reps and lift more often. It may turn out that you are
    an easy gainer and don't even know it.

    Here was my Friday deadlift workout. Keep in mind I'm not doing much
    assistance and my reps are lower as I have a meet in less than a
    month.

    Deadlift
    135X12
    225X8
    275X5
    325X5
    375X3
    425X1
    445X1 Add suit
    465X1
    485X1 straps up
    500X1 ditto

    Lat Pulldowns
    120X10
    140X8

    Cable Row
    110X10
    130X10

    Normally I'd do another one or two assistance exercises and 3 sets per
    exercise. BTW, I squat Monday, bench heavy on Wednesday, deadlift
    Friday and then do a heavy triceps/CG Bench on Saturday or Sunday.

  8. Quoted message said:

    I've seen your posts, [censored]. If there is an [censored] among us, it truly


    is you.>

    Why thank you! That was so kind. That's by far the nicest thing I've
    been called in months.

    Quoted message said:

    Go ahead and change you name again, all the regs have you killfiled.>

    Bull****! You and they, hang on every word, but think telling me that
    will discourage me, wrong again. Just ask my old buddy (lover) Donovan
    Rebecchi, he'll tell you that no amount of pretending to ignore me, or
    actually doing it, will deter me. Your choices? Read me and laugh, or
    killfile me several times a day. See, either way I win.

  9. "John Hanson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 17:58:09 -0400, "Tha Woyah"
    <[email hidden]> wrote in
    misc.fitness.weights:

    Quoted message said:


    "Runs With Knives" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,
    Jerry <jabeach@DONT_SPAM_ME_citlink.net> writes:
    > Tha Woyah wrote:
    [snip]
    >> Nobody? There was a time when I would post something to this group and
    >> have
    >> 10 replies that very day. Am I considered a troll or something?
    >
    > I don't see your original post anywhere. When did you post it?

    Jerry's reading/posting from frontier.net. I'm using Supernews. I
    don't see your original post, either, Woyah.

    That's weird. Here it is again...

    I've labeled myself a hardgainer and have re-worked my routine to reflect
    this epiphany. From lurking, I've seen that many of you don't think to
    highly of the hardgainer routines out there. I'm really feeling burnt out
    and not at all happy with the amount of progress I've made vs. the effort
    I've put in to this. So, I've got nothing to lose, so might as well try
    this
    one. Anyway, here's my routine.

    Deadlift x 2
    Bench Press x 2
    Dumbell Rows x 2
    Barbell Press x 2
    Barbell Curl x 1
    Weighted Sit-Ups x 1

    This is done once every 4 days in 8 day cycles where weight is added to
    all
    exercises after each 8 day cycle (even if it's 1 pound).

    Thoughts?


    Try training the core lifts heavy like a powerlifter and do assistance
    work for 8-12 reps and lift more often. It may turn out that you are
    an easy gainer and don't even know it.

    Here was my Friday deadlift workout. Keep in mind I'm not doing much
    assistance and my reps are lower as I have a meet in less than a
    month.

    Deadlift
    135X12
    225X8
    275X5
    325X5
    375X3
    425X1
    445X1 Add suit
    465X1
    485X1 straps up
    500X1 ditto

    Lat Pulldowns
    120X10
    140X8

    Cable Row
    110X10
    130X10

    Normally I'd do another one or two assistance exercises and 3 sets per
    exercise. BTW, I squat Monday, bench heavy on Wednesday, deadlift
    Friday and then do a heavy triceps/CG Bench on Saturday or Sunday.

    Thanks for the tip. I did do pretty well hitting a muscle every 6 days with
    loads of sets. I'm just feeling really burnt out now so this Hardgainer
    workout was appealing. Has it been discredited? HST was good for size but I
    ALWAYS lost strength on every cycle. I gained a half inch on biceps but lost
    strength, wasn't worth the trade off imo.

  10. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I've seen your posts, [censored]. If there is an [censored] among us, it truly


    is you.>

    Why thank you! That was so kind. That's by far the nicest thing I've
    been called in months.

    Quoted message said:

    Go ahead and change you name again, all the regs have you killfiled.>

    Bull****! You and they, hang on every word, but think telling me that
    will discourage me, wrong again. Just ask my old buddy (lover) Donovan
    Rebecchi, he'll tell you that no amount of pretending to ignore me, or
    actually doing it, will deter me. Your choices? Read me and laugh, or
    killfile me several times a day. See, either way I win.

    Or just see your name and ignore any post you make.

  11. Yeah right, they have me blocked, just like you do, and they are
    ignoring me just like you, right? I think the roids ate what you had
    left of brain cells.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.