General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: How to get well Faster than Doctors expect

Started by George Lagergren · · Last activity · 7 posts · 331 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
13 August 2005
Last activity
14 August 2005
Original author
George Lagergren
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
331
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Marvin L. Zinn said:

    I was sick most of the time until I became about age
    25 where I began to study health. At that time I began
    to eat much better food, far away from that which my
    parents and some doctors advised or knew nothing about.

    So, in eating a better diet, did you decide to give up the
    consumption of dairy (including cow's milk) products?

  2. No objection to a little milk from a properly fed cow
    or goat, but most are NOT. Many farmers and purchasers
    feed cattle to make them fat and fast to raise the
    praise, and that milk is unsafe!

    Marvin L. Zinn
    Reply to: [email hidden]
    Using Virtual Access
    Windows 2000 build 2600

  3. In article <[email hidden]>,
    [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    No objection to a little milk from a properly fed cow
    or goat, but most are NOT. Many farmers and purchasers
    feed cattle to make them fat and fast to raise the
    praise, and that milk is unsafe!

    You'll have to forgive George. I think a cow must have done something
    very bad to him in the recent past. I've already given him a lengthy
    education and several links where he could learn about raw milk and the
    benefits thereof. If you'll use Google and do a little history on
    George's name, you'll see it's really the only thing he talks about.
    It's a shame that he refuses to better inform himself.

    Max.

  4. Quoted message said:

    [email hidden] says...
    No objection to a little milk from a properly fed cow
    or goat, but most are NOT. Many farmers and purchasers
    feed cattle to make them fat and fast to raise the
    praise, and that milk is unsafe!

    Max C. said:

    You'll have to forgive George. I think a cow must have done something
    very bad to him in the recent past. I've already given him a lengthy
    education and several links where he could learn about raw milk and the
    benefits thereof. If you'll use Google and do a little history on
    George's name, you'll see it's really the only thing he talks about.
    It's a shame that he refuses to better inform himself.

    Max, grocery stores do NOT sell raw milk. So, maybe 99.9% of
    all cow's milk drinkers buy the crappy cow's milk sold in grocery stores.
    I, myself, may not want the bother to try to purchase raw cow's milk.
    Now I prefer / tend to drink light, thin liquids like bottled water or
    orange juice rather than a heavy, thick liquid like cow's milk (whether raw
    or not).

  5. Quoted message said:

    Max, grocery stores do NOT sell raw milk. So, maybe 99.9% of
    all cow's milk drinkers buy the crappy cow's milk sold in grocery stores.
    I, myself, may not want the bother to try to purchase raw cow's milk.
    Now I prefer / tend to drink light, thin liquids like bottled water or
    orange juice rather than a heavy, thick liquid like cow's milk (whether raw
    or not).

    Would you have any studies handy showing that 99.9% figure you quoted?
    Besides, that doesn't excuse your ignorant ranting all over usenet,
    inserting your uneducated opinion into posts that clearly aren't
    discussing milk. In my experience, when health-minded people learn what
    a benefit raw milk can be, they do what they can to obtain it. The
    first 2 years after learning about raw milk, I drove 220 miles round
    trip to get my raw milk. It was worth every mile.

    California residents *CAN* buy raw milk in stores. If you're going to
    continue bashing ALL milk and not distinguishing between the [censored] from
    big corp farms and milk from healthy animals, I'll continue following
    you around usenet disrupting your agenda. Educate yourself.

    Max.

  6. George said:

    Max, grocery stores do NOT sell raw milk. So, maybe 99.9% of
    all cow's milk drinkers buy the crappy cow's milk sold in grocery stores.
    I, myself, may not want the bother to try to purchase raw cow's milk.
    Now I prefer / tend to drink light, thin liquids like bottled water or
    orange juice rather than a heavy, thick liquid like cow's milk (whether


    raw

    Quoted message said:

    or not).

    Max C." <[email hidden]> replied:

    Quoted message said:

    Would you have any studies handy showing that 99.9% figure you quoted?
    Besides, that doesn't excuse your ignorant ranting all over usenet,
    inserting your uneducated opinion into posts that clearly aren't
    discussing milk. In my experience, when health-minded people learn what
    a benefit raw milk can be, they do what they can to obtain it. The
    first 2 years after learning about raw milk, I drove 220 miles round
    trip to get my raw milk. It was worth every mile.

    Good for you. Personally, I would rather go to the grocery store
    and buy orange juice.

    Quoted message said:

    California residents *CAN* buy raw milk in stores. If you're going to
    continue bashing ALL milk and not distinguishing between the [censored] from
    big corp farms and milk from healthy animals, I'll continue following
    you around usenet disrupting your agenda. Educate yourself.

    Max, best of luck in trying to convince store-purchased cow's
    milk drinkers (like David Wright) to switch to drinking raw cow's milk.

  7. Quoted message said:

    Good for you. Personally, I would rather go to the grocery store
    and buy orange juice.

    Which also suffers from many of the problems as pasteurized cow's
    milk... since store-bought OJ is also pasteurized. It lacks enzyme
    activity, comes from crops that are often sprayed with several doses of
    pesticides and oranges are often picked well before ripe... or well
    beyond ripe (and moldy) and thus they lack the nutrient profile of a
    ripe orange. You'll also find that citrus juice is high in potassium,
    which if taken in too great a quantity can cause alkalinity. Look up
    citrus and alkaline on Google.

    Quoted message said:

    Max, best of luck in trying to convince store-purchased cow's
    milk drinkers (like David Wright) to switch to drinking raw cow's milk.

    I'm not on this group to convince anyone of anything. If someone asks a
    question I think I have an answer to, I give an answer. If I give data
    and someone disagrees, that's their business... but if I give data and
    someone continues to disagree with no reasonable reasons for that
    disagreement, I'll continue to give the same answers until proven wrong.
    You haven't shown any signs that you're willing to look at the data I've
    provided. I can't possibly respect your position knowing how closed
    minded you must be.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.