General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Here's How To Get Free Groceries!

Started by joanandreas · · Last activity · 16 posts · 159 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
5 April 2007
Last activity
8 April 2007
Original author
joanandreas
Posts
16
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
159
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–16 of 16
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I must agree totally with you Fran, I too am a cashier in a large
    grocery store and I have witnessed many people using the program at:
    http://newdealsdirect.com and they are all paying next to nothing for
    their groceries. Several years ago my head cashier overheard me
    telling one of the customers about te program and she let me have it.
    We are not supposed to let anyone know about it I guess it is really
    cutting into their profits. For me, I joined their sampler program
    many years ago as well. I can't understand why a major supermarket is
    so against helping people save money!

    JoaN

    Re: Tired of Paying Full Price?
    I can relate very easily to what the woman posted below since I have
    been a cashier at a major supermarket for over 20 years. Please
    forgive for not mentioning the chain but I am afraid of getting fired
    since we were given strict orders not to tell anybody about this
    program http://newdealsdirect.com For the past twenty years I have
    seen customers use this very program and save a minimum of 75% on
    their orders. I have never seen a better program than this one. I
    myself signed up for their sampler in 1982 and the savings have been
    out of this world. My customers use many different programs but I can
    attest that not one of them comes close to this one.
    Fran H.

    [original message]
    In life, timing is indeed everything. Last week I was waiting in line
    behind a woman who had an overflowing cart of items at our local
    grocery store. It was one of those days where every other line was a
    half mile long. When this woman was finaly rung up she owed $627.79,
    my eyes nearly fell out. I had noticed that she was getting two,
    three and four of similar items. She had everything medicines,
    cosmetics, toiletries, cleaners, hardware, pet items, food, etc. She
    then handed the cashier a twenty dollar bill and received a ten and
    change back. My curiosity was killing me but I didn't have the nerve
    to ask the woman what happened. Once she was out of hearing distance,
    I asked the cashier. She told me that the woman was part of the
    program at http://newdealsdirect.com The cashier told me that she
    has several customers who are also part of it also receiving the same
    type of savings. In fact she told me that she joined as well. Well
    after witnessing that I rushed home and signed up immediately. I can't
    wait to
    start loading up full carts and paying practically nothing for it!

  2. joanandreas said:

    I must agree totally with you Fran, I too am a cashier

    What you ARE is incredibly stupid.

    Did you REALLY think no one would notice that you're supposedly
    replying to a message that DOESN'T exist?

    Or that you had NO quoted text in your supposed reply?

    You are ALSO a spammer, and an ignorant ass.

    --

    Lumber Cartel (tinlc) #2063. Spam this account at your own risk.

    This sig censored by the Office of Home, Land & Planet Insecurity...

    Remove XYZ to email me

  3. On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 01:21:00 -0700, The Kat <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:
    joanandreas said:

    I must agree totally with you Fran, I too am a cashier

    What you ARE is incredibly stupid.

    Did you REALLY think no one would notice that you're supposedly
    replying to a message that DOESN'T exist?

    It's funny, but every time I see that scam, they all claim to be
    cashiers.

    I have worked in a grocery store for 18 years, and I have NEVER seen
    anything like that. And I'm sure that if ANY checker in our store saw
    that happen, they would be telling everybody about it in the
    breakroom.

    Definitely a scam.

  4. "The Kat" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:
    joanandreas said:

    I must agree totally with you Fran, I too am a cashier

    What you ARE is incredibly stupid.

    Did you REALLY think no one would notice that you're supposedly
    replying to a message that DOESN'T exist?

    Or that you had NO quoted text in your supposed reply?

    You are ALSO a spammer, and an ignorant ass.

    (laughing!) Yeah, that was a little obvious, I would say.

    nancy

  5. joanandreas said:

    Re: Tired of Paying Full Price?

    From their website:

    Our New Savings/Earnings Counter:

    Members have now saved: $ 64,991,765.12
    Members referral earnings: $ 3,554,100.00
    Members: 98,542,112

    You receive all of this for ONLY $30.80!

    So lets put those numbers into some meaningful perspective:

    We pay you $30.80 for joining your program. The average
    participant saves $.65 (65 cents) and earns less than $.01 (a
    penny) in their lifetime.

    That's a NET LOSS of $30.25 by using your program.

    Heck anybody would be stupid not to just send you a $20 bill and
    call it quits.

    -sw

  6. "Steve Wertz" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:
    joanandreas said:

    Re: Tired of Paying Full Price?

    From their website:

    Our New Savings/Earnings Counter:

    Members have now saved: $ 64,991,765.12
    Members referral earnings: $ 3,554,100.00
    Members: 98,542,112

    You receive all of this for ONLY $30.80!

    So lets put those numbers into some meaningful perspective:

    We pay you $30.80 for joining your program. The average
    participant saves $.65 (65 cents) and earns less than $.01 (a
    penny) in their lifetime.

    That's a NET LOSS of $30.25 by using your program.

    Heck anybody would be stupid not to just send you a $20 bill and
    call it quits.

    Good job! Funny stuff.

    nancy

  7. Steve Wertz said:

    From their website:

    Our New Savings/Earnings Counter:

    Members have now saved: $ 64,991,765.12
    Members referral earnings: $ 3,554,100.00
    Members: 98,542,112

    You receive all of this for ONLY $30.80!

    So lets put those numbers into some meaningful perspective:

    We pay you $30.80 for joining your program. The average
    participant saves $.65 (65 cents) and earns less than $.01 (a
    penny) in their lifetime.

    That's a NET LOSS of $30.25 by using your program.

    Thanks. I was wondering how it worked when I saw the first spam
    message-- but not curious enough to go to the site and figure it out for
    myself. It's a Ponzi scheme variation, isn't it.

    --Lia

  8. Julia Altshuler said:

    Thanks. I was wondering how it worked when I saw the first spam
    message-- but not curious enough to go to the site and figure it out for
    myself. It's a Ponzi scheme variation, isn't it.

    Nah. It's just a scam, plain and simple.

    -sw

  9. Steve Wertz said:
    Julia Altshuler said:

    Thanks. I was wondering how it worked when I saw the first spam
    message-- but not curious enough to go to the site and figure it out for
    myself. It's a Ponzi scheme variation, isn't it.

    Nah. It's just a scam, plain and simple.

    I don't expect you or anyone else here to answer this, but now I'm
    wondering why, if it's such an obvious scam, they didn't make up the
    numbers. Why not say that you'll invest $30 and guarantee hundreds of
    dollars in savings? It's almost like there's a germ of honesty in the
    scam for those willing to do the math.

    --Lia

  10. i can't get access to new deals. any advice?

  11. Julia Altshuler wrote on 06 Apr 2007 in rec.food.cooking

    Quoted message said:
    Steve Wertz said:
    Julia Altshuler said:

    Thanks. I was wondering how it worked when I saw the first spam
    message-- but not curious enough to go to the site and figure it out
    for myself. It's a Ponzi scheme variation, isn't it.

    Nah. It's just a scam, plain and simple.

    I don't expect you or anyone else here to answer this, but now I'm
    wondering why, if it's such an obvious scam, they didn't make up the
    numbers. Why not say that you'll invest $30 and guarantee hundreds of
    dollars in savings? It's almost like there's a germ of honesty in the
    scam for those willing to do the math.

    --Lia

    How do you know they didn't make up the numbers? And there's a germ of
    honesty in most scams. The best way to lie is not to tell the whole truth,
    only a part of it. As the police say if it sounds too good to be true...it
    probably is. Smarter people than you or I have been scammed and Yada Yada
    adult warning yada yada.

  12. Julia Altshuler said:
    Steve Wertz said:
    Julia Altshuler said:

    Thanks. I was wondering how it worked when I saw the first spam
    message-- but not curious enough to go to the site and figure it out for
    myself. It's a Ponzi scheme variation, isn't it.

    Nah. It's just a scam, plain and simple.

    I don't expect you or anyone else here to answer this, but now I'm
    wondering why, if it's such an obvious scam, they didn't make up the
    numbers. Why not say that you'll invest $30 and guarantee hundreds of
    dollars in savings? It's almost like there's a germ of honesty in the
    scam for those willing to do the math.

    You're mistaking honesty for stupidity, IMO.

    -sw

  13. Mariam Brinkmeyer said:

    i can't get access to new deals. any advice?

    Yeah. Put down the WebTV.

    -sw

  14. Steve Wertz said:

    You're mistaking honesty for stupidity,

    Nah, I was mistaking stupidity for honesty. Usually I mistake stupidity
    for malice.

    --Lia

  15. Mariam Brinkmeyer said:

    i can't get access to new deals. any advice?

    Yes. Don't bother.

    Jill

  16. Julia Altshuler said:
    Steve Wertz said:

    You're mistaking honesty for stupidity,

    Nah, I was mistaking stupidity for honesty.

    Yeah - that too ;-)

    ObFood: Freshly smoked salmon and tilapia for dinner tonight.
    It's easy to keep the smoker at a low temp when it's snowing
    outside.

    -sw

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.