I hope you have a happy day. May your marriage last as long as mine has...56 happy years so far.
Julia 250/180/150
"tia" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
I wanted to wish all of you a Happy Valentine's Day. How will you be spending it? All i could do was get two dozen roses (plus 5 for the years we've been together, its also our anniversary) and spend as much time as i can with him.. (he's still in the hospital) 🙁 but please, share share share 🙂
-TIAAAAAAAAAAAA
-- _____________________________ This be Tia's SIG!!! YAY!
On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:57:58 -0500, Roger Zoul <[email hidden]>
Quoted message said:
Bob M said:
Julia said:
I hope you have a happy day. May your marriage last as long as mine has...56 happy years so far.
Julia 250/180/150
56 years? That's impressive! Congratulations.
it sure is. I can't even get married....
Oh, I'm sure that if you lowered your standards enough, you'd be married. ;-) Seriously, I don't think getting married is a big deal -- I think remaining married is a much, much bigger deal.
You just have to ask more women. Make it a point to ask at least three women a week to marry you and you will surely find one to say yes in a relatively short time. It's like exercise, you have to keep doing it regularly. :-)
In news:[email hidden], Roger Zoul <[email hidden]> stated
You just have to ask more women. Make it a point to ask at least three women a week to marry you and you will surely find one to say yes in a relatively short time. It's like exercise, you have to keep doing it regularly. :-)
🙂 Okay, you win! You've obviously identified the problem. I've only asked one woman to marry me. She first said yes, but after 3 years she said no. Thank goodness for that! We're friends now, though, and I think she might like to try again...but I can't go there.
Quoted message said:
In news:[email hidden], Roger Zoul <[email hidden]> stated
On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:43:13 -0800, Julia <[email hidden]> wrote:
> I hope you have a happy day. May your marriage last as long as > mine has...56 happy years so far. > > Julia > 250/180/150 >
56 years? That's impressive! Congratulations.
it sure is. I can't even get married....
Oh, I'm sure that if you lowered your standards enough, you'd be married. ;-) Seriously, I don't think getting married is a big deal -- I think remaining married is a much, much bigger deal.
🙂 Right...but standards are what they are....I can't function outside of them. I do think remaining married so for long is a major big deal that some people make seems so trival.
On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:57:58 -0500, Roger Zoul <[email hidden]>
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
56 years? That's impressive! Congratulations.
it sure is. I can't even get married....
Oh, I'm sure that if you lowered your standards enough, you'd be married. ;-) Seriously, I don't think getting married is a big deal -- I think remaining married is a much, much bigger deal.
Kind of like losing weight isn't the big deal, it's keeping it off that a much bigger deal, right?