General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Food without pepper? (sorta silly, but a real request for ideas)

Started by blake murphy · · Last activity · 1 post · 105 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
25 March 2007
Last activity
25 March 2007
Original author
blake murphy
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
105
Views / 30 days
7

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Dan Abel said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    Bob Terwilliger' virtualgoth@die_spammer.biz said:

    First, allow me to point out that a fruit salad isn't necessarily safe from
    getting peppered. There are plenty of people who put salt and pepper on
    watermelon; it's only a small step to peppering fruit salad.

    Chili pepper is best. I automatically add pepper at the table. My wife
    doesn't like it, so when she cooks, there isn't any. When I cook, there
    is very little, because I know she doesn't like it.

    There is a soccer field close to my house. Lot's of Hispanics. Several
    food vendors. They always ask if you want chile pepper on the fruit. I
    always do.

    your ideas intrigue me, stranger. chile pepper in what form?

    your pal,
    blake

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.