General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Experts say low carb fad over

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 2 posts · 342 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
20 December 2004
Last activity
21 December 2004
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
342
Views / 30 days
7

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm not familiar with "pov", occupied is not the word that comes to mind.
    As to impact, no more then irondoe, to whom I have replied many more
    times, if that is some measure of something. That kind of company and
    that kind of impact is not one I would choose, but we all get our flattery
    where we seek it one supposes.

    Quoted message said:

    It's flattering that you should be so occupied about my pov. Obviously
    I've made an impact on this ng. Thanks.

    TC

  2. Quoted message said:

    I'm not familiar with "pov",

    pov = point of view
    There is a lot that you aren't familiar with, isn't there?

    TC

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.