"Leftwing_Misfits .need a Job" <Leftwing_Misfits..need a [email protected]_a_quarter.for a.cup.of.coffee..gov.ca> wrote in message news:TDl9b.9898$Cu3.5913@edtnps84...
Quoted message said:
"Jude" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Now, now, you KNOW you have a fantasy about [censored]. You know they have
the
Quoted message said:
ones for the anus, don't you? lol
Now Judas, how many times must I spank you, with this stuff, and Judas
their
Quoted message said:
called buttplugs for the anus not [censored]'s and I'm mailing you a speical
one
Quoted message said:
in pink.
Hey, IRS, you've got a little TOO much information about that stuff in your head. You sure you don't "participate?" lol
"Jude" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
"Leftwing_Misfits .need a Job" <Leftwing_Misfits..need a [email protected]_a_quarter.for a.cup.of.coffee..gov.ca> wrote in message news:TDl9b.9898$Cu3.5913@edtnps84...
Quoted message said:
"Jude" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Now, now, you KNOW you have a fantasy about [censored]. You know they
have
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
the
Quoted message said:
ones for the anus, don't you? lol
Now Judas, how many times must I spank you, with this stuff, and Judas
their
Quoted message said:
called buttplugs for the anus not [censored]'s and I'm mailing you a speical
one
Quoted message said:
in pink.
Hey, IRS, you've got a little TOO much information about that stuff in