General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Dictionary of Alternative Medicine

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 315 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
26 October 2004
Last activity
26 October 2004
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
315
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. If you are not informed as to the science of heavey metal effects in
    humans, why would you assume your friends who prescribe these drugs to be
    any more so?

    Quoted message said:

    Presuming there's a rationale for the question, then it is a good one
    and I'm sorry I don't know the answer yet. Haven't researched it. And
    indeed, I'm not sure how much has been done in terms of safety studies
    in humans. So DEFINITELY caution is advised. I merely wished to
    distinguish these from, say, lead contamination or other contamination
    that may enter a product.

    Bhasmas in general should NOT be used except under the care of someone
    who knows how to use them properly and assure the preparation was
    correct. Ayurvedic, Tibetan and Siddha physicians are not recognized
    in the United States yet. However, I have friends who practice these
    arts and, were it indicated, I would personally trust one of them to
    prescribe and supply a bhasma.

    George M. Carter

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.