General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Dictionary of Alternative Medicine

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 297 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
26 October 2004
Last activity
26 October 2004
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
297
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Having found himself so clever, he responds to himself in agreement. Does
    the below reflect iq or hfq,ie hissy fit quotient? As he was outflanked
    on his reason for returning to the news groups,ie. to build traffic on his
    web box, sand that is, it is good to see some ernest confession.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Well, if you are incapable of a mature adult conversation then babble
    all you want to.


    ...

    Quoted message said:

    PS: I guess that makes me smarter than you?

    Actually, I know that I am. 🙂

    The primary purpose of the dictionary is to attract hits to my web
    site. The next reason for its existence is to totally [censored]-off and
    infuriate all the science bigots at Wikipedia. The third reason is to
    inform the public about the topic of alternative medicine.

    For shot-gun hits, I will have about a dozen index pages that talk
    about the subject of alternative medicine in general. The place was a
    mess, but this actually works to my advantage. 🙂

    To really infuriate all the science bigots at Wikipedia even more, I
    will add the pages that I got into major battles over. Of course, I
    will write them my way. 🙂

    I will of course copy topics similar to natural health like natural
    hygiene and naturopathy.

    But because my single web page on exercise consistently gets the most
    hits, I am going to convert every article on exercise and physical
    fitness. Should be a score or two of these articles. This is called
    the easy way of building a popular web site. 🙂

    By the time I get through with the dictionary (wont be long), the time
    I spent in developing Wikipedia would have proved to been well spent.
    And, I definitely plan on letting the boys at Wikipedia know about it.
    They actually think that they won. Ha, ... Hah, Ha! 🙂

    Just thought that you might want to know.
    --
    john gohde
    http://gnu-dictionary.naturalhealthperspective.com/

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.