Mu said:BJPruett said:I regret to report that Bob Pastorio died this afternoon after several
weeks of illness with cancer.
You can leave condolences at http://bobs-amanuensis.livejournal.com. >> >>Barbara
My condolences to his family.
Pastorio was never a favorite of mine and he died, in my sincerest hope,
after coming to terms with his lack of faith. If not, it is not as if he
was not advised of the dangers of flaunting your ego in God's face.His history on Usenet is not one of truthfulness, or seeking
truthfulness, in the diet and related human health issues although I
will admit he had things to say that were of value outside of that.Usenet is an archive of who we are thanks to Google and other who retain
for public consumption our past records. I have many times said this is
its greatest attribute, its histories. I believe too many of us forget
so but now we have no Pastorio, Bobby will be remembered by an
international community of Usenet readers best by his Usenet posts.I wonder, will his family be proud of that collection?
My condolences to those who survive Bob (this one) especially Carol
and his children.
"... and Jesus wept."
In memory of Bob (this one) Pastorio:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob
Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,
Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com