General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Atypical Plantar Fasciitis?

Started by Jack · · Last activity · 2 posts · 222 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
30 March 2006
Last activity
30 March 2006
Original author
Jack
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
222
Views / 30 days
8

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size

  1. Quoted message said:

    Did you try "Life Without Running" for 4 weeks or more??

    4 months as of 3/30.

    Quoted message said:

    No offence, but there's probably a handful of
    folks here on alt.support.chronic-pain that'd be happy as
    larks if they could -walk- normally for 5 or 10 minutes ...

    5 minutes would be great. But for starters, I'm still working on one
    "normal" step.

  2. (Jack) said:


    Quoted message said:

    Did you try "Life Without Running" for 4 weeks or more??

    4 months as of 3/30.

    With no running at all. And it didn't help. Damn!

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    No offence, but there's probably a handful of
    folks here on alt.support.chronic-pain that'd be happy as
    larks if they could -walk- normally for 5 or 10 minutes ...

    5 minutes would be great. But for starters, I'm still working on one
    "normal" step.

    My apologies if I mis-interpreted.

    I assumed that you had little pain except when/after
    running.

    You've seen 2 or more foot docs? Got a 100% clean
    bill of health vis a vis bone structure, etc?

    I wonder what the pro athletes do for it. I gather
    that about 70% of NBA players suffer from it.

    Best,
    Puddin'

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.