General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Rath's Vitamins in Europe

Started by Anth · · Last activity · 6 posts · 281 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
3 October 2003
Last activity
8 October 2003
Original author
Anth
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
281
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi
    Does anyone know where I can get a source of Dr Rath's vitamins in Europe?
    I've spend considerable time looking and checking, but most of them are in
    dollars.
    Thanks
    Anth

  2. Quoted message said:

    Hi
    Does anyone know where I can get a source of Dr Rath's vitamins in Europe?
    I've spend considerable time looking and checking, but most of them are in
    dollars.
    Thanks
    Anth

    Well, you could get much of the same nutrients in a hearty serving of steak &
    kidney pie with an orange juice chaser. You could also go round to the local
    chemist and buy a generic vitamin for much less money.

  3. I'd have to eat a lot of pies for that, and drink a lot of juices to get the
    equiv.
    Anth

    "Ilsa9" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Hi
    Does anyone know where I can get a source of Dr Rath's vitamins in


    Europe?

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I've spend considerable time looking and checking, but most of them are


    in

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    dollars.
    Thanks
    Anth

    Well, you could get much of the same nutrients in a hearty serving of


    steak &

    Quoted message said:

    kidney pie with an orange juice chaser. You could also go round to the


    local

    Quoted message said:

    chemist and buy a generic vitamin for much less money.

  4. You tell me what you have done useful for your health?
    Anth

    "Happy Oyster" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Anth said:

    Hi
    Does anyone know where I can get a source of Dr Rath's vitamins in


    Europe?

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I've spend considerable time looking and checking, but most of them are


    in

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    dollars.

    Why don't you do something USEFULL for your health ?

    Regards,

    Aribert Deckers
    --
    POLICE - POLIZEI - POLITIE - POLICIA

    http://www.ariplex.com/ama/amapolis.htm

  5. Anth said:

    Hi
    Does anyone know where I can get a source of Dr Rath's vitamins in Europe?
    I've spend considerable time looking and checking, but most of them are in
    dollars.

    Why don't you do something USEFULL for your health ?

    Regards,

    Aribert Deckers
    --
    POLICE - POLIZEI - POLITIE - POLICIA

    http://www.ariplex.com/ama/amapolis.htm

  6. Anth said:

    You tell me what you have done useful for your health?

    I let the dentist take out my amalgam fillings and replace them with
    gold.

    Regards,

    Aribert Deckers
    --
    POLICE - POLIZEI - POLITIE - POLICIA

    http://www.ariplex.com/ama/amapolis.htm

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.