"To prepare for a race there is nothing better than a good pheasant, some champagne and a woman". -Jacques Anquetil
right!
shopping list:
pheasant - greensborough KFC do that?
Champagne - ppplluurrgghh!!! Guinness do???
Woman - hhmm. That'll cost!
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
"To prepare for a race there is nothing better than a good pheasant, some champagne and a woman". -Jacques Anquetil
right!
shopping list:
pheasant - greensborough KFC do that?
Champagne - ppplluurrgghh!!! Guinness do???
Woman - hhmm. That'll cost!
flyingdutch said:"To prepare for a race there is nothing better than a good pheasant, some champagne and a woman". -Jacques Anquetil
right!
shopping list:
pheasant - greensborough KFC do that?
Champagne - ppplluurrgghh!!! Guinness do???
Woman - hhmm. That'll cost!
I'll always remember this one!
cyclingnews.comjan10.shtmlOpen ↗
Sven Nijs
Secret Weapon: "Food is important. I have been eating a lot of vegetables early this week. From Thursday I have been eating a lot of spaghetti. This week, for the first time, I have eaten some pigeon. My mother says that a pigeon has very substantial meat. Before the race I will have a big meal of spaghetti, a small coffee and a rice pudding. That is my normal pattern."
PiledHigher said:I'll always remember this one!
cyclingnews.comjan10.shtmlOpen ↗
Sven Nijs
Secret Weapon: "Food is important. I have been eating a lot of vegetables early this week. From Thursday I have been eating a lot of spaghetti. This week, for the first time, I have eaten some pigeon. My mother says that a pigeon has very substantial meat. Before the race I will have a big meal of spaghetti, a small coffee and a rice pudding. That is my normal pattern."
rice pudding! that's mah man 😄
flyingdutch said:rice pudding! that's mah man 😄
Rice puddin' ? Tapioca puddin' ? Sago puddin' ?
All good.
Steve(I do tooooo much carbo loading for the distances I ride, but who cares)A
SteveA said:Rice puddin' ? Tapioca puddin' ? Sago puddin' ?
All good.
Steve(I do tooooo much carbo loading for the distances I ride, but who cares)A
that's the way. puddin!
F"puddin it on"Dutch
flyingdutch said:that's the way. puddin!
F"puddin it on"Dutch
Enough with the pudding already! This is the part I thought was humourus.
"My mother says that a pigeon has very substantial meat."
Good thing his mother didn't say "you look fat on TV, here is one of my 'water' pills"
PiledHigher said:Enough with the pudding already! This is the part I thought was humourus.
"My mother says that a pigeon has very substantial meat."
Good thing his mother didn't say "you look fat on TV, here is one of my 'water' pills"
sigh. puddin is as puddin does...
F"puddin i for a transfer"Dutch
flyingdutch said:sigh. puddin is as puddin does...
F"puddin i for a transfer"Dutch
Or when you want to be really fancy....Puddin' on the Ritz
Steve(Magic Puddin' aka Cut and Come Again Puddin'😉A
SteveA said:Or when you want to be really fancy....Puddin' on the Ritz
Steve(Magic Puddin' aka Cut and Come Again Puddin'😉A
"puddin it about"
"shattup or oil be puddin me size tens up yer karzee!"
flyingdutch said:"To prepare for a race there is nothing better than a good pheasant, some champagne and a woman". -Jacques Anquetil
right!
shopping list:
pheasant - greensborough KFC do that?
Champagne - ppplluurrgghh!!! Guinness do???
Woman - hhmm. That'll cost!
Over here it'd be:
- Kebab
- Heineken with waaay too much head
- Woman would cost 50euro, unless you wait until late night when business slows and you can talk 'em down to 30euro or so..
hippy
"so I was told.."
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.