In article <[email hidden]>,
(B. Davis) said:Yeah you probably need the support. How much you weigh anyway? 500
lbs?
Your concern is touching...NOT!
Quoted message said:
I can fix your weight problem real quick. Stop being a frickin geek
spending all your time on the computer and start spending some quality
time with your wife.
Is that the best you can do? Name-calling and inuendo? How sad...
I see that you still did not back up your accusations against me by
quoting the entire message that Google sent you, hmmm? Go peddle your
pills somewhere else, spammer, before I report you to Google, again.
Stan
Quoted message said:Stan Marks <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:<[email hidden]>...Quoted message said:In article <[email hidden]>,
(B. Davis) said:Second time I have been cc:'d on the emails you are sending to google
posing as me. Yeah I am talking about you Stanley. Were you the kid
and in school who tattled on his friends?WTF are you babbling about, you [censored] idiot? I reported you to
Google's abuse department for spamming this newsgroup - probably others,
too! (See the headers that you quoted below. Notice the "NEWSGROUP SPAM"
in the subject header?)Quoted message said:
What a goober - You keep spending your time whining and you will never
get a girlfriend bro.I don't need a girlfriend, "bro"...I've got a wife. 🙂
Get a life, loser, and stop spamming. This is a support group for
low-carb diets, not someplace for you to advertise your snake oil or
spout your half-baked "wisdom".Quoted message said:
by way of Stan Marks
<[email hidden]>😉Regards,
The Google TeamWhy didn't you post the entire message from Google? You know...the one
telling you that you are in violation of their TOS?Quoted message said:
Original Message Follows:
------------------------
From: [email hidden] (B. Davis) (by way of Stan Marks
<[email hidden]>😉Okay - just so you don't miss it, here it is, straight from Google's
abuse department:Quoted message said:Subject: Mach Burn looks like it is destined to be the greatest weight
loss pill ever - 4 stars - NEWSGROUP SPAM
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 22:40:12 -0500And, furthermore, why are you quoting this following message, which had
nothing to do with my complaint?Geez...guys like you make me think that people oughta be licensed to
used a computer!Stan Marks
Quoted message said:
Stan Marks <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:<[email hidden]>...
> In article <[email hidden]>,
> Ignoramus6756 <[email hidden]> wrote:
>
> > After reading
> >
> > http://www.westonaprice.org/know_your_fats/oiling.html
> >
> > I am concerned that some of the liquid vegetable oils being sold in
> > stores may be hydrogenated. Is that true?If so, which oil should I
> > buy
> > that is likely not hydrogenated?I am looking for cheap oils for
> > frying
> > etc.
> >
> > i
>
>
> Someone else mentioned peanut oil, and I do prefer it among the
> different vegetable oils for the occasional frying that I do, but you
> can also fry foods with lard or coconut oil.
>
> Stan