davidbod said:From velonews:
velonews.com7047.0.htmlOpen ↗
Armstrong said he was disappointed by the court's decision.
"Dr. Ferrari has been a longtime friend and trusted adviser to me and the USPS team, during which time he never suggested, prescribed or provided me with any performance-enhancing drugs," Armstrong said in a written statement issued after the verdict. "I was pleased to hear that Dr. Ferrari was acquitted of the charge of providing illegal drugs to athletes. I am not surprised by that verdict.
"However, I have always said that I have zero-tolerance for anyone convicted of using or facilitating the use of performance-enhancing drugs. As a result of today's developments, the USPS team and I have suspended our professional affiliation with Dr. Ferrari as we await the release of the full verdict, which will contain Judge Maurizio Passerini's reasoning.
"In the meantime, I personally wish the very best for Dr. Ferrari and his family during this difficult time."
Maybe Lance can invite all his little dopey friends over to a Texas style BBQ???
Michele Ferrari, David Miller, Tyler Hamilton, Richard Virenque, Greg Strock, Erich Kaiter and Filippo Simeoni too.
Oh, I forgot, he now has a "zero tolerance policy". Does that policy also apply to his girl friend?---she too is on anti-depressants per her own admission in Lifetime Magazine.
Is doping may be just a metaphor for living strong?
Another RED LETTER DAY for public disclosures!!
Sadly coming too late for Belgian Pat Pauwels, heart attack victim #10 in the past 20 months.