strader said:I'm having the same problem with the PT I just got yesterday. It worked for about 30 seconds total. 😠 No power or speed readings, just "----". Saris is sending me a new harness and sensor. I really hope thats the problem because I waited two months for this hub.
Man, that blows. I feel your pain.
I imagine Saris may have gone through all this with you already, but just in case:
Have you tried it with the harness completely off the bike? Just set the harness on a table with the computer mounted, and set your wheel on the table above the shark fin. Spin the axle with your fingertips, and it should transmit. Mine was failing this test, but has since begun working.
Another thing to try is the magnet in another rear wheel, then set the Cervo to "cycle computer" mode (display cadence: "C," hold "SELECT" for 2s until "WATTS" vanishes). The shark fin should pick up a magnet for speed readings. If the harness is off the bike, you can just swing a magnet past the shark fin every 1/2 second or so. This test may tell you that the harness is ok, or confirm that it's hosed.