Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

ProBikeKit - Discounts on Clothing

Started by fauxpas · · Last activity · 6 posts · 955 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
27 August 2006
Last activity
27 August 2006
Original author
fauxpas
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
955
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Just bought some some discounted cycling gear... great for me in Aus, as summer's very close... lucky for me ProBikeKit is selling northern hemisphere summer weather gear...

    http://www.probikekit.com/

  2. So what did you buy?

  3. Gerolsteiner jersey, bib shorts and gloves...

    [censored] I'm gunna look like a [censored]... but a sexy [censored]... 😉

  4. I thought you biked like that leather cop in your pic - then you'd get respect and would own the road.

  5. JTE83 said:

    I thought you biked like that leather cop in your pic - then you'd get respect and would own the road.

    LOL! 😄

  6. JTE83 said:

    I thought you biked like that leather cop in your pic - then you'd get respect and would own the road.


    I do, but I get a horrible chaffing...

    Plus, summer is coming to the land down under and the last time I wore the black cop outfit on the road, I had drivers abuse me for the constant dribble of sweat hitting their windshields...:eek:

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.