Road Cycling · Public discussion

Post your best cycling photos here!

Started by Kakashi · · Last activity · 15 posts · 5,686 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
23 March 2018
Last activity
28 March 2018
Original author
Kakashi
Posts
15
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
5,686
Views / 30 days
12

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–15 of 15
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. One of the benefits of cycling is that you get to see the majesty of mother nature. Its's always hard getting up but it's well worth it, when you see the view. Taken a long time ago.[ATTACH=full]2720[/ATTACH]

    Image attached to Post your best cycling photos here!
  2. I'm not much into scenery, I like the people picture person.

    Of course our scenery around here is a dump truck ha ha!

    [ATTACH=full]2739[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]2740[/ATTACH]

    Image attached to Post your best cycling photos here!, item 1Image attached to Post your best cycling photos here!, item 2
  3. Mr. Beanz said:

    I'm not much into scenery, I like the people picture person.

    Of course our scenery around here is a dump truck ha ha!

    [ATTACH=full]2739[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]2740[/ATTACH]

    Nice Bee line photo you have there🙂
    In this shot we are the background lol

    [ATTACH=full]2741[/ATTACH]

    Image attached to Post your best cycling photos here!
  4. My wife Gina on the descent of a 21 mile climb with 5,000 ft gain on mountain roads.

    [ATTACH=full]2750[/ATTACH]

    Gina after her first 100 mile ride on her single bike. 6:40/ 100 miles. 😎

    [ATTACH=full]2751[/ATTACH]

    Image attached to Post your best cycling photos here!, item 1Image attached to Post your best cycling photos here!, item 2
  5. [ATTACH=full]2752[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]2753[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]2754[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]2755[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]2756[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]2757[/ATTACH] Mountain rides, on and off road! 😄

    Image attached to Post your best cycling photos here!, item 1Image attached to Post your best cycling photos here!, item 2Image attached to Post your best cycling photos here!, item 3Image attached to Post your best cycling photos here!, item 4Image attached to Post your best cycling photos here!, item 5Image attached to Post your best cycling photos here!, item 6
  6. Mr. Beanz said:

    [ATTACH=full]2752[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]2753[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]2754[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]2755[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]2756[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]2757[/ATTACH] Mountain rides, on and off road! 😄

    Wow Great View and you've got good rides🙂
    Here's a photo of my bike it's a GTS🙂[ATTACH=full]2758[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]2760[/ATTACH]

    Image attached to Post your best cycling photos here!, item 1Image attached to Post your best cycling photos here!, item 2
  7. With some of my biking buddies and an old BMX.🙂 [ATTACH=full]2762[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]2763[/ATTACH]

    Image attached to Post your best cycling photos here!, item 1Image attached to Post your best cycling photos here!, item 2
  8. Trying to do some tricks🙂lol[ATTACH=full]2764[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]2765[/ATTACH]

    Image attached to Post your best cycling photos here!, item 1Image attached to Post your best cycling photos here!, item 2
  9. Mr. Beanz said:

    I'm not much into scenery, I like the people picture person.

    Of course our scenery around here is a dump truck ha ha!

    Ha nice dump truck!

  10. OK, I'm not going to lie! One of my favorite views is when we do a 44 mile ride to the beach on a hot 100+ degree day and Gina wears something to soak up the sun.

    One of my favorite views, I even let her pass me once in a while. 😄

    [ATTACH=full]2769[/ATTACH]

    Image attached to Post your best cycling photos here!
  11. Mr. Beanz said:

    OK, I'm not going to lie! One of my favorite views is when we do a 44 mile ride to the beach on a hot 100+ degree day and Gina wears something to soak up the sun.

    One of my favorite views, I even let her pass me once in a while. 😄

    [ATTACH=full]2769[/ATTACH]

    Nice bro!
    We're like 🙂....[ATTACH=full]2770[/ATTACH]

    Image attached to Post your best cycling photos here!
  12. Kakashi said:

    Wow Great View and you've got good rides🙂
    Here's a photo of my bike it's a GTS🙂[ATTACH=full]2758[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]2760[/ATTACH]

    Nice photo of the big field and large building in the background. What is your location? Is that a different country? I am in USA Southern California. 😎

  13. One of my favorites. 100 mile bike ride with 10,000 ft of gain. I was at about mile 90 here and just about done with the last climb and still smiling! 😄

    It rained the first 15 miles at the base of Big Bear then turned out to be a pretty nice day.

    [ATTACH=full]2781[/ATTACH]

    This was the ride profile.

    [ATTACH=full]2780[/ATTACH]

    Image attached to Post your best cycling photos here!, item 1Image attached to Post your best cycling photos here!, item 2
  14. Mr. Beanz said:

    Nice photo of the big field and large building in the background. What is your location? Is that a different country? I am in USA Southern California. 😎

    I'm from the Philippines, Metro Manila, once a month me and a bunch of friends would drive to the countryside or some province bringing along our bikes, but more often we just go to University of the Philippines campus there's a lot of open spaces there.

  15. Kakashi said:

    I'm from the Philippines, Metro Manila, once a month me and a bunch of friends would drive to the countryside or some province bringing along our bikes, but more often we just go to University of the Philippines campus there's a lot of open spaces there.

    Cool! After I asked the question I noticed something on your t shirt in a pic that made me think it was the Philippenes. Looks cool out there, nice scenery.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.